Guys complain about not understanding women. Women, on the other hand, complain that it can be hard for them to communicate with their men because there are some topics that make guys shut down and withdraw. When a guy's with his barkada, however, he opens up and talks about everything.
It’s understandable that women can feel alienated by this behavior. Most guys don’t really want to open up about their past, especially when it’s very early in the relationship or when the courtship is well underway. Here are some topics that generally make guys uncomfortable when brought up.
For more Guy Talk, check these out on FN:
- Guy Talk: 11 Relationship Rules Men Live By
- Guy Talk: 12 Signs a Guy Is Interested in You
- Guy Talk: Top 10 Things That Turn Guys On
- Guy Talk: 10 Things That Turn Guys Off
- Guy Talk: 20 Flirting Moves that Work
(Photo by rubenshito via sxc.hu)