Jealousy is a common relationship sore point. You call out your man for taking too much interest in his female officemate, and he feels suffocated by your unfounded accusations. Sometimes those twinges of jealousy are warranted, but these feelings can also go overboard. Has your man ever accused you of being a jealous girlfriend? Have you ever found yourself worrying that you might be one? Take this quiz from FN to find out if the green-eyed monster has taken residence in your heart.
For more quizzes, check out these links:
- Are you a high-maintenance girlfriend?
- How romantic are you?
- Is your guy cheating on you?
- What relationship killer are you guilty of?
- Is miscommunication ruining your relationship? + 10 Tips on Effective Communication
For related articles, check out these links:
- Possessive No More: 5 Ways to Curb Your Jealous Streak
- Just Between You and Him: 5 Ways to Build Trust in a Relationship
- Talking Tips: How to Improve Communication in Your Relationships
- 5 Stupid Things Pinays Do in Their Relationships
- The Couple's Guide to Surviving Relationship Downtime: 5 Tips for a Stronger Relationship
(First published as " Marian Rivera denies being "selosa" + Are you a jealous girlfriend?" on Female Network. Screencap of Forgetting Sarah Marshall courtesy of Universal Pictures)