In this endless recession the fashionista finds herself in, “budget-friendly” has become the byword du jour. The combination of high and low fashion has never been so practiced as it is now, with stylephiles opting for label-less ensembles dressed up with the rare designer splurge.
But who’s to say that’s a bad thing? In fact, it is the sharpest stylistas who are constantly on the lookout for steals and deals—not to mention the deep satisfaction that comes from an affordable purchase. Imagine yourself picking out a pretty top or a sweet little purse or a deliciously unusual piece of jewelry, then turning over the tag and seeing a low, low price that exceeds even your cheapest expectations; then imagine the mixture of surprise, disbelief, and delirium that follows immediately after. For the frugalista, no other feeling comes close!
In light of this—and the fact that Christmas is mere weeks away—we’ve pulled together over 50 fashion items that cost under P300. You read that right—three hundred bucks and below! We’ve got tops, bottoms, flip flops, handbags, and a treasure trove of accessories you won’t be able to resist—both for the cute factor and the cost. Who knows, you might find exactly what you’ve been looking for; if not for yourself, then for your friends and family members of the fasyon nature. Get clicking!
Like these items? Check out the stores we got them from:
- What a Girl Wants is available in Robinsons Galleria for Metro Manila, but it's also in Limketkai mall in Cagayan de Oro and in both Ayala Center Cebu and SM City Cebu. You can also visit their Multiply store.
- What About Suzy is available in Robinsons Galleria and Tiendesitas.
- Androgyny, Saizen, and Kaila Bags are available in Robinsons Galleria.
- Kikay is available in Glorietta 3, Greenbelt 1, Market! Market!, and Robinsons Galleria.
- Nothing But H2O is available in Robinsons Galleria, Alabang Town Center, Trinoma, and Glorietta 3.
(Photos by Dakila Angeles. Styling by Rosanna Aranaz. Special thanks to Cai Maroket.)