After enjoying the so-called Little Boracay in Bolinao, FN contributor Lorela Sandoval ventures out to see what else there is to see in the province of Pangasinan. She found a blend of old and modern architecture, as well as laidback and active lifestyles, which are just a few of the many features the province has to offer travelers. Check out our gallery of photos and start planning out your own trip!
Read these articles for more Traveler’s Tales:
- Travelers' Tales: An Overnight Stay in Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Travelers' Tales: Day Tripping in Ilocos Norte
- Travelers' Tales: Discovering Calapan City and Naujan in Oriental Mindoro
- Travelers’ Tales: Wandering in Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro
- Travelers' Tales: Road Trip to the Heritage City of Vigan
(All photos by Lorela U. Sandoval unless otherwise noted)
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!