Who doesn’t love a vacation? And, with travel becoming more and more budget-friendly, we are increasingly able to afford to travel more than once or twice a year. Before considering a trip abroad, though, why not explore yourself in the country’s most beautiful spots? After all, the Philippines is dotted with charming towns, historical sites, far-flung beaches, and breathtaking landscapes that will surely satiate your wanderlust.
Check out our list below for cities and towns to visit—some of them are holiday favorites, but others are just waiting for you to discover them!
Count how many of these vacation spots you’ve been to before—and leave a comment to share your score out of 30 and your favorite destinations. Plus, we know we left a lot of towns out in this article. If we were to do a second part, what cities or towns would you want to see listed?
Looking for more travel destinations? Check these articles out:
- A Nature Lover's Bucket List: 30 Eco-Friendly Tourist Spots in the Philippines
- A Philippine Traveler's Bucket List: 30 Cultural and Historical Must-Sees
- Beyond Boracay: 15 More Beaches You Should Visit
- 8 Non-Beach Trips Within Driving Distance of Manila
- 8 Eco-Tourism Hotspots in the Philippines