Having trouble losing weight or sticking to your diet? It's a common problem, especially with the rising rates of obesity in both kids and adult, and many of those extra pounds can be blamed on bad eating habits. But eliminating those bad habits and forming good ones is easier said than done--a lot of the time, we don't even realize it when we've adopted bad habits out of convenience, and good habits too often require self-sacrifice and discipline.
Habits are basically activities, actions, or routines that you have to do regularly--and while forming ideal ones can be a challenge at first, once your mind and body grow accustomed to them, you'll find that it does get easier. If you want to start losing weight, it’s a good idea to break the bad habits we've listed in the gallery below and start making new and healthier ones.
For related articles, check out these links:
- Smart Snacking: 12 Healthy Merienda Munchies
- 10 Easy Ways to Give Your Diet a Makeover
- Smart Swaps: 10 Healthy Alternatives to Less Healthy Food
- Pound Patrol: 7 Bad Eating Habits You Should Drop to Control Your Weight
- Healthy Options: 10 Substitutes for High-Carb Foods
- Tipid Tips: How to Eat Healthy on a Budget
- Tipid Tips: 5 Low-Cost Healthy Foods
- Watch What You Eat: 5 Food Culprits You Should Be Wary Of
(Photo by Camille King via Flickr Creative Commons)