Fighting through a web of distress spun from a too-hectic schedule is exhausting. Don’t you want your life to be less complicated? Are those palpitations of anxiety and fear tapping out a beat in head and heart every time you see that mountainous pile of work? Turn things around by simplifying your life. Clear out the muck and disarray within your mind to make room for peace and serenity. With replenished energy, you will be able to manage your workload with ease.
Guided by this Zen-inspired mindset, you will also learn how to tune out stress and pay attention to life. Learn these things and more by reading the tips in the gallery below.
For related articles, check out these links:
- Take a Breather: FNites Share 60 Ways to De-Stress
- New Study: De-Stressing Is Good for Your Skin
- Burnout Busters: 8 Stress-Relief Techniques for Career Women
- Bye-Bye, Burnout: Schedule Your Downtime for Better Work-Life Balance
- A Place of Zen: 5 Reasons Why You Should Meditate
(Originally published as "Kris Aquino: "I'm gonna try to have simple wants and needs!" + 10 Tips for Simplifying Your Life" on Female Network. Photo by dMap Travel Guide via Flickr Creative Commons)