It's typical to spend a lot on your partner's Christmas present, but what if you both agreed to stick to a budget so that you can use your money for something more practical (or maybe even a trip for 2017)?
Here are some thoughtful gift ideas to show your beau how much you love him that won’t blow your budget:
1. Show off your mushy side with couple socks.
Make sure your man is warm and snuggly with a cute pair of socks.
Try: Happy Socks, starts at P649, available online
2. …or maybe couple shirts!
Instead of going for the usual "I'm with _____" couple designs, get a print that holds a special meaning to you like your fave movie date drink.
Try: Coke tees, P190 – P390, available at Uniqlo
3. A snapback that shows off some Pinoy pride should do the trick.
Let him show off his boyish charm!
Try: Indio Eyewear priced at P900, available at Madkahuna Shop, Cubao Expo
4. Style your man with a comfy pair of sandals!
Who says sandals have to look drab? Get a pair that is comfy and stylish at the same time.
Try: The Ilustrados, P950 at 1F Powerplant Mall, Rockwell
5. …or maybe a hip bomber jacket.
Because anything goes well with this classic neutral.
Try: Penshoppe, P1,399, available in malls nationwide
6. Make his commute a whole lot easier with this adorable backpack.
You can even get one for yourself, girl.
Try: Explorers PH, priced at P1,199, available here.
7. Or get him a pair of quality earphones he can use when he's on the way home.
They're light, simple, and functional.
Try: JBL T290, P1,499, at B3, Bonifacio High Street