Get rid of pounds caused by water retention
with these eight tips.
1. Drink lots of water. It helps flush away sodium buildup (one of the top causes of bloating) and rehydrates the body.
2. Avoid eating salty food. Less sodium=less cause for bloating.
3. Sweat it all off with exercise or chores.
4. Eat a lot of cucumbers to maintain your body’s water balance.
5. Get a massage. It distributes water out of tissues and helps remove them properly.
6. Snack on yogurt for good digestion.
7. Keep your legs up to decrease water buildup in the lower extremities.
8. Give your tight pants a rest. They restrict the flow of fluid in your legs.
For more details on banishing bloat, read "Debloating Tips: How to Keep Your Water Retention Down"
by Myra Mortega here.