Author Topic: 2017 Brides - Part 4  (Read 13074 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #340 on: May 15, 2017, 06:23:11 PM »
marywater keep calm Sis, hehe pa-massage ka or foot spa, mani/pedi. Let go and let God, kagaya ng sinasabi naming graduate Brides. Savour the moment.  :D

Regarding the surname, I plan to change it nalang the moment the need arises, or up until mag expire Passport ko, everything else will follow siguro. Im based in Qatar so medyo tedious if magchange ako agad, we'll just use the Marriage Certificate with red ribbon and stamped sa Ministry of Foreign Affairs here muna.

Natural lang maging attached tayo haha since we've been using it since time immemorial pero ako recently, I'm already liking it, everything is sinking in na. I feel happy and content. :D

By the way, so excited to share to you ladies that Bride and Breakfast will feature our wedding, will post the link here as soon as its featured.  :D

decibel28

• GirlTalker
« Reply #341 on: May 15, 2017, 06:35:28 PM »
Hello Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore :) Oo nga pala both of us are based in Doha so mejo tedious ang processing ng documents. So paano ba yun, once we already have our Marriage Certificate in NSO Paper, ipapa red ribbon natin siya diba. Where ba sa Manila or sa PH Embassy dito? Same tayo, mag change lang ako ng name after nun and then renewal ng passport and so on :)

Wow naman congratulations, ibang level pag na feature sa Bride and Breakfast, nakaka taba ng puso and talagang mag paid off lahat ng hardwork mo. Did you submitted your wedding photos ba with them or they contacted your photographer?

I saw some of your photos and the SDE you shared in W@W FB Page. Congratulations to both of you! :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #342 on: May 15, 2017, 07:11:56 PM »
decibel28 Hi Sis, Doha ka pala, maybe we can add each other sa FB so we can talk more, may 1 pa tayo Doha Sister friends na din kami sa FB and IG. Maybe we can all hang out soon.  :D

Yes, ipapa red ribbon yung NSO copy or CTC, tapos ipa stamp either sa MoFA dito or sa Embassy ng Qatar sa Pinas.  :D

Thanks Sis,  :-* they told me we can submit, pero once they saw a wedding or a prenup session that they like, they post it too.  ;)

decibel28

• GirlTalker
« Reply #343 on: May 15, 2017, 08:05:45 PM »
Hi Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore :) Wow talaga? Sige I'll go add you sa Facebook/IG so we can chat more hehe, definitely I'll need your advise as an overseas bride and para sa successful and chill na wedding :)

Oh geez oo nga pala need pa ng authentication ng Qatar Embassy! Ang hassle, anyways n choice naman tayo we have to deal with it :P Thanks for the heads up!

That's nice!!! Looking forward na sa Bride and Breakfast feature niyo! :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #344 on: May 15, 2017, 08:16:31 PM »
 decibel28 See you in FB/IG. PM mo'ko or add me up. Will be waiting.

Sis, either or yun, either MoFA or Qatar Embassy in Pinas.  :D

Good luck sa preps.

marywater

• GirlTalker
« Reply #345 on: May 16, 2017, 02:40:00 PM »
@LilaFowler: Thanks! I've decided to take my H2B's last name. Medyo tanggap ko na ;D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore: Congrats sis! Share the link from Bride & Breakfast once it's posted.  ;)

4 Days to go. We still have some stuff to do, but everything's okay naman so far. Now I can truly say that it really pays to plan early. Every time the OTD coordinator asks me if I already have certain items for the big day, I already have them prepared, and that feels very satisfying for a hands-on bride. ;D

I hope the other brides are doing well at this point. ;)

moiselle.sarrate

• GirlTalker
    • Unleashed
« Reply #346 on: May 16, 2017, 07:19:59 PM »
[UPDATED]

mga sis!! im supposed to get married 2018 pero nainip ata ang mga pamilya namin..  so were gonna do the civil wedding on August September!!!  at ang lapit na pala non hahaha!!!

anyone here na makakapagshare ng tips how to secure a judge for our preferred date na hindi nananaga sa package price like the ones posted on online ads?

Well sa pag reresearch ko, madami akong nakita. Pero pagdating ko ng City hall (Manila), nagbayad na lang din ako, so covered na dun lahat, pati yung SO namin and papers. Dina din kami pinaattend ng seminar kase nasa edad naman na raw.

The fee was not too high naman. Pero may patong pa din compared sa mga SO sa labas na ikaw mag aasikaso ng papers mo. So iniisip ko na lang na ok na rin yun para we dont have to file our leaves for the errands.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 11:25:46 AM by moiselle.sarrate »

marywater

• GirlTalker
« Reply #347 on: May 29, 2017, 02:41:39 PM »
Graduate na rin!  ;D It was such a happy day. It felt very fulfilling kasi nag-enjoy lahat and all of our efforts were worth it.  :D

Most of the suppliers were awesome, and highly recommended for future brides. The food was great, the cake was amazing, my photo and video teams both exceeded our expectations, our OTD coordinator handled all the details well... May isang supplier kaming hindi nagustuhan, at makakatikim sila ng review sakin one of these days, but hey, that day was perfect for me regardless. ;D

Ang naramdaman ko talaga, it wasn't just a journey for me and my now-hubby. Everyone had a role and each of them helped us in their own way during the wedding planning, during the ceremony and the reception. Sobrang super teamwork nangyari.

It was even such a weird feeling where instead of us thanking our guests for coming, they're the ones who were genuinely grateful that they were a part of it. The wedding was intimate, quirky, and a little geeky just the way we wanted it. We got to talk and laugh with everyone. This whole journey made us appreciate our relationships with the people we love even more. :)

I also have to acknowledge all of the advice and recommendations from all the brides here in GT.  ;) You were also a part of this so super thank you ladies.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 02:43:12 PM by marywater »

kdramaholic

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #348 on: May 29, 2017, 03:02:22 PM »
Congrats to you ang hubby, sis marywater! :) I'm glad super hapy ka! :D

yn061515

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #349 on: May 29, 2017, 03:06:33 PM »
Congratulation sis marywater. May God bless your union!

Tincywincy

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #350 on: May 29, 2017, 04:33:47 PM »
Congrats sis marywater! God bless you and your husband with a very  beautiful life together  ;)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #351 on: May 29, 2017, 06:48:14 PM »
marywater yehey! Best wishes Sis! Soooo happy for you! Share to us your photos/videos soon! God bless your marriage.  :D

marywater

• GirlTalker
« Reply #352 on: May 31, 2017, 07:25:03 AM »
Super thank you ladies!  :D Couldn't have done it without GT. I found majority of my suppliers here.

khaytie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #353 on: May 31, 2017, 09:01:51 AM »
^^ Congrats sis! :) Best wishes!
Can you post your suppliers sis? I'm getting married next year feb or march pero until now wala pa ko npapa book. Prospect pa lang for the reception venue.
Thanks sis! :)

marywater

• GirlTalker
« Reply #354 on: May 31, 2017, 09:17:11 AM »
^ Thanks sis!

I'll post my suppliers soon sa Suppliers rating. Still sorting out my reviews. ;)
We had an intimate wedding in Quezon City so if you're gonna have a wedding within Metro Manila, I can recommend most of my suppliers. May isa lang talaga na hindi okay, which I will post later. :)

decibel28

• GirlTalker
« Reply #355 on: May 31, 2017, 01:40:32 PM »
Woah na curious ako kay supplier na yan, marywater ;) We'll wait for your reviews.

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES to you and your husband :)

Veronicaco01

• Probationary
« Reply #356 on: July 01, 2017, 02:10:01 AM »
Hello, I just wanna ask if you guys have a Christian wedding Program outline?

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #357 on: July 16, 2017, 03:37:24 PM »
Hello Sisters! I'm happy to share our Bride and Breakfast feature, for inspiration and Supplier list.  :D

https://brideandbreakfast.ph/2017/07/16/a-classic-church-wedding-with-vibrant-yellow-hues/

Please visit my FB page for more photos and videos, both wedding and prenup.

https://www.facebook.com/ayie.reyes.7

winkar22

• GirlTalker
« Reply #358 on: July 18, 2017, 02:53:38 AM »
Hello! Any recent Caleruega brides here? Ni-review ko kasi yung requirements nila. It says "NEW birth/confirmation certificate"... Bale need ulit naming kumuha ng certificates? I have an NSO copy of my birth cert pati yung confimation certificate which I got when I was grade 12.

LilaFowler

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #359 on: July 18, 2017, 05:50:24 AM »
^ the documents have to be issues within 6 months of the application.

Latest Stories

This is What Happens When You Believe You Can Change the World

South Korean fitness guru Jisoo Lee and Malaysian actress Neelofa share how they broke the glass ceiling and changed the game.
Load More Stories
Close