Sex & Relationships > Sex
kissing the girl "down there"....
andees:
loveit!  ;D
bytchgoddess:
oh this is a must!! hahaha! its usually him getting his BJ first then I getting my share down there or we do it 69 style... but mas gusto ko yung sha muna and then ako kasi nabibuild yung libido while you watch him enjoy what you are doing... tapos ikaw na.. hahaha!yahoo!!

i always shave and keep it baby soft... i never liked the feeling of pubes.. itchy kasi... thats why hubby loves going south...

he starts by kissing and licking around the area then slowly he would french kiss my labia then slowly tease my clit with his tongue.. once its erect and aroused he would start to lick and suck on it, nibble and flick it with his tongue... pag super moan na ako he plays his fingers outside my vagina then slowly pushes it in, the best part is while he is playing with his finger in my vagina and licking and sucking on my clit, he also plays with my nips..

OMG! super orgasm galore! can have abt 3-4 O`s but before nung bf/gf pa lang kami the most I had was 8x O`s... lick and suck pa lang.. lupaypay sobra.. at wala pa ang main event.. hahaha! ;D
nYx:
^whoah! lol!
btw, nice avatar;P
bytchgoddess:
^tnx!!!
kitty_me:

--- Quote from: bytchgoddess on May 06, 2010, 10:39:13 AM ---oh this is a must!! LOL! its usually him getting his BJ first then I getting my share down there or we do it 69 style... but mas gusto ko yung sha muna and then ako kasi nabibuild yung libido while you watch him enjoy what you are doing... tapos ikaw na.. LOL!yahoo!!

i always shave and keep it baby soft... i never liked the feeling of pubes.. itchy kasi... thats why hubby loves going south...

he starts by kissing and licking around the area then slowly he would french kiss my labia then slowly tease my clit with his tongue.. once its erect and aroused he would start to lick and suck on it, nibble and flick it with his tongue... pag super moan na ako he plays his fingers outside my vagina then slowly pushes it in, the best part is while he is playing with his finger in my vagina and licking and sucking on my clit, he also plays with my nips..

OMG! super orgasm galore! can have abt 3-4 O`s but before nung bf/gf pa lang kami the most I had was 8x O`s... lick and suck pa lang.. lupaypay sobra.. at wala pa ang main event.. LOL! ;D

--- End quote ---

WHEW... that'll be great..
once or twice pa lang nagawa sakin to...
kailan kaya mauulit.. :D
<< < (20/116) > >>
Navigation
Message Index

Next page
Previous page