Health & Wellness > Health Concerns
All about TummyTuck and Liposuction.
trisha:
Mga sis may naka try na ba ng thermasculpt sa dermstrata? mahal e 10k/session pero ok slang kng effective
cielo23:
Hello sisses. I have long been a silent reader of this forum and I can say that the stories here have been inspiring to me on my own quest to improve myself. I have always been whining about by weight, my flabs, my love handles, my kimono arms and my huuuuge thighs. But i could not get myself to exercise and diet consistently. So yes, I finally decided to stop all the complaining and do something about it.

I am going to have lipo tentatively next week after I get cleared of all the lab tests. I will keep you posted on the developments to guide those who are still hesitant to do something about their weight.

Wish me luck girls!
mama squeak!:
^Good luck sis! Ako din it took me 3 years to finally decide to have lipo. And I had my first procedure done in 2008 and I'm happy with the results.
schzui:
ang problem ko lang meron akong lipoma sa underarm.. napatingnan ko na to sa mga doctors,talagang taba lang dw.  kaso ang panget malaki masyado, parang bukol na malambot.  di ako pwede mgsuot ng sleeveless. kahit un lang ang matanggal na taba sakin ayos lang.

kaso hindi ko alam kung magkano.  kung sakaling sa underarm lang naman, mas mura kaya un?  :)
trisha:
saan ba mura/may promo ngayon ang smartlipo?
<< < (88/116) > >>
Navigation
Message Index

Next page
Previous page