Author Topic: Dear God 24th Thread  (Read 9768 times)

yannuh

• Super GirlTalker
  • Trust in His timing.
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #400 on: April 12, 2017, 06:00:37 am »
Dear Papa God,

Thank you po. Sa lahat-lahat :D

Kayo na pong bahala kung ano pong plan nyo sa buhay naming mag-asawa. Alam po naming mas alam nyo kung ano ang mas makakabuti sa amin. We will just trust you po with all our humble hearts.
just know you can :)

yn061515

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #401 on: April 12, 2017, 02:14:18 pm »
 Dear God,

You know the desires of my heart.
Thank you in advance.  :)

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #402 on: April 12, 2017, 02:56:42 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying na sana this holy wekk ma-declutter ko na ang sarili ko. Hoping for renewed mind and body.

Pls. keep Martin safe as he continue with his audit. Next week pa po ang deadline and I hope na sana makaraos siya ng matiwasay sa workload niya. Sana po maging ok na rin po ulit ang lahat. Pls guide us po. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #403 on: April 14, 2017, 01:23:06 am »
Dear God

Thank you for all the wonderful opportunities Lord! Everything happens in Your time talaga. Thank you also for the gift of family. I pray for You to keep our parents healthy always, especially my Tatay. AMEN

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #404 on: April 15, 2017, 07:47:05 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you for everything. You know my what's inside my heart, please help us.

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #405 on: April 17, 2017, 09:38:06 am »
Dear God,

You know the way, please lead us to what's right. Please guide us and bless us. Be with us po. Thank you.

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #406 on: April 17, 2017, 05:50:43 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Na-resolve naman ang issue na matagal ko ng pinoproblema. Praying for your guidance na sana malagpasan ko ang queries tomorrow.

And pls keep Martin safe. I'm glad tapos na ang audit season and he can finally go home normally again. I pray for his success. And I pray na maging na po ulit kami. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #407 on: April 18, 2017, 09:14:11 am »
Dear God,

Please help me achieve my goals. Please bless the kids and our family. Thank you po. We love you. Kisses to Trav and Lola.  :-*

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #408 on: April 18, 2017, 05:04:08 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I was able to finish what I have to do. Praying for your continuous guidance. Praying for Martin as well. Sana po maging ok na kami and I pray that you'll keep him safe as he go home tonight. Thank you po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #409 on: April 19, 2017, 10:29:59 am »
Dear God,

Thank you for everything. Lord, please guide our actions always. Please help us to choose what's right. Bless our work and health. Bless the people around, specially those we love. Keep them away from temptations. Thank you po and we love you.

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #410 on: April 19, 2017, 06:25:59 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Praying for your guidance and protection as we go home. Hoping also that financial breakthroughs will finally come our way. Kailangan na po kasi mag-ipon.
Praying for Martin as well as he go home tonight. Sana po maging ok na ulit ang lahat. Pls guide us po. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

young_maiden

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love yourself.
« Reply #411 on: April 19, 2017, 07:26:00 pm »
Dear God,

Make me emotionally and physically stronger. Please po. Guide nyo po ako lagi para di po ako manghina. :(
The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

Aftergl0w

• GirlTalker
« Reply #412 on: April 20, 2017, 07:16:58 am »
Dear God,

I beg you to please enlighten me. I need to make a decision asap. I am so confused with what to do. I am so desperate to hear your voice so I can follow the right path. My head is so full of fears it paralyzes me from living.  :'( :'( :'(

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #413 on: April 20, 2017, 10:02:50 am »
Dear God,

Please bless us. Please heal us and guide us. Keep us safe and healthy po. Thank you. Kisses to Trav and Lola.  :-*

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #414 on: April 20, 2017, 06:02:43 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Ok naman po ang movement ng mga ginagawa ko and I hope tomorrow ma-fulfill ko naman ng maaga ito. Pls guide me po in this one and on the activity I am about to do tonight. Bago po ito and I hope na mag-enjoy naman ako.

Praying for Martin din po. Pls keep him safe as he go home and I hope na maging ok na ulit kami. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #415 on: April 21, 2017, 10:26:43 am »
Dear God,

Please bless our everyday. Please help me to handle all the tasks of today. Thank you po. Guide our trip too, make it fun and safe po. Please guide my kids. Thank you.

loidyloids

• GirlTalker
  • Can't wait to meet my baby boy! ♥♥♥
« Reply #416 on: April 21, 2017, 03:01:22 pm »
Dear Papa God,

Thank You for the everyday blessings. Thank You for our lives. Thank You for all the struggles and helping us to overcome those struggles.

Amen
-loidylloyd :)

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #417 on: April 21, 2017, 09:23:03 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Issue resolved pero sana po naiwasan yun had I took the initiative to look over the matter. Akala ko dedicated na ako sa trabaho ko pero apparently hindi pa rin pala. This is another charge to experience. Sana po hindi na maulit and I hope that I could learn how to ask intelligible questions na rin. Pls guide mo po.

Praying for Martin din po. Sana po maging ok na ulit kami. Praying for another chance. Pls keep him safe po sa pag-uwi niya sa bahay nila. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #418 on: April 22, 2017, 05:24:20 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Unti-unti nakakatapos naman kami ng work. We are doing our best and giving it our all. I hope that we will be able to deliver. Pls guide us po. Praying for Martin rin po. I hope that he's ok. Sana po maging ok na ulit ang lahat. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #419 on: April 24, 2017, 08:12:54 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I am asking for your guidance. Sana po kayanin ko in the coming days. Praying for Martin. Sana po maging ok pa rin po though it seem impossible. Pls guide us po. Thank you. Pls give me strength din po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

Latest Stories

Do College Graduates Really Earn a Much Higher Pay?

A look at JobStreet.com users' self-reported salaries sheds some light on the big question
Load More Stories
Close