I've tried a lot:
I've tried a bunch of Jillian Michaels
' workout videos:30 Day Shred
- I started working out with this one. Totoo, results in a week meron na. It's one of those workouts that I keep coming back to. Probably completed this 4 or 5 times since I started working out. I remember the first time I tried this halos masuka ako. I dunno why Body Revolution
- Completed this workout twice or thrice na. Okay yung workouts in the beginning pero towards the end of the program, yung mga higher levels sobrang hirap na, I end up not getting much workout done kasi I'm cheating with the moves na.Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
- Effective, I alternate this with No More Trouble Zones. Medyo nakakatamad lang gawin every other day kasi almost 1 hour long.No More Trouble Zones
- Effective, I alternate this with Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. Like BFBM, nakakatamad gawin every other day kasi almost 1 hour din. I prefer workouts na 20 to 45 minutes lang.
I've also tried several more of JM's workot videos pero, okay lang sila. Not much I could say about them. I use them lang pag sawa na ako sa regular workout videos ko and I want something different.Killer Buns and ThighsExreme Shed and Shred6 Weeks, 6 PackRipped in 30Yoga Meltdown
Downloaded Body Shred
and Kickbox Fastfix
pero I haven't tried those two yet.
I also like Chalene Johnson
I've triedTurbo Jam
- Didn't finish this one. Medyo nahihirapan ako sa choreography kahit na supposedly ito ang lighter and easier version ng Turbo Fire.Turbo Fire
- I completed this once or twice ata. I hate cardio, but I enjoy some of the workouts in this program. Fire 30, Fire 45, and HIIT 15 are my favorites. Actually I'm doing Chalean Extreme now and I use Fire 30, Fire 45, and HIIT 15 alternately during my cardio days instead of the cardio workouts included in the Chalean Extreme program.Chalean Extreme
- Another favorite workout video aside from JM's 30 Day Shred. I've completed this mga 4 times na siguro since I started working out. I even bought adjustable dumbbells for this. I prefer working out with weights kasi compared to cardio. Highly recommend this one. PiYo
- Ok lang. I've completed this program once. Didn't feel like I lost weight or gained muscle with this. Pero in fairness pinagpapawisan ako dito. Good for those na ayaw ng jumping or running.
I have many other workouts in my collection such as Tony Horton
's 10 Minute Trainer
, Shaun T'
, Zuzka Light
's Z Cut
, and Tracy Anderson
to name a few pero lahat di ko pa natatapos haha. Kalagitnaan sa program, either tinatamad na ako or nahihirapan na to the point di na ako nageexert ng effort (aka cheating).
I love home workouts!
Sa dami ng sinabi ko (lol)
I would recommend Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and Chalene Johnson's Chalean Extreme.
Ok din sila for beginners kasi you can always modify and use lighter weights.