Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 23 APR 14
Research has shown that drinking an ice slushie before exercise can extend runner's endurance--by around 10 minutes, on average.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Grading System K12 (KPUP)  (Read 2777 times)

lilsaintsm0m

• Junior GirlTalker
  • is a mother and everything else after that..
Grading System K12 (KPUP)
« on: October 04, 2013, 09:00:17 AM »
Anong say nyo sa grading system na ito? My son's shool will be adapting this KPUP (Knowledge Process Understanding Product) system ngayong 2nd quarter. I find t so complicated. Also the grades would be alphabetized. Mahirap ito when it comes to ranking for honors kc.Pati mga schoolwork iba na din. Tests are going to be essay type. My kid is in grade 1 lang.The assessment shall be done at four levels and shall be weighted as follows: Level of AssessmentPercentage WeightKnowledge15%Process or Skills25%Understanding(s)30%Products/Perfromances30%Total100. :-\

phexchanger

Re: Grading System K12 (KPUP)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 09:37:51 AM »
Kahit naman po alphabetized grades ang nakalagay sa card, may numerical equivalent pa rin naman sa records ng teachers. Alphabetized na rin kasi sa mga anak ko pero alam pa rin ang ranking nila.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
10 Ways to Wear Shorts in Your 30s
Why should twentysomethings have all the fun?
10 Signs You Need a Diet Makeover
When your body talks, you need to listen.
Be The Fairest of Them All: 5 Ways You Can Get Whiter Underarms
Discover the power of these whitening solutions for yourself!
5 Surprising Facts about Masturbation
There's more to it than the sex toys. No, really.