Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 24 APR 14
Start maintaining a balanced diet by exchanging cake and chocolate for dried fruit, raisin toast, and low-fat fruit yogurt.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: For Guys visiting "WALK" sites  (Read 12368 times)

Awesomecakes

• GirlTalker
For Guys visiting "WALK" sites
« on: August 12, 2013, 11:38:47 PM »
What are your thoughts on this? Does this mean something? For guys who are committed, would you visit this kind of sites kahit may girlfriend kayo? What's the purpose? Is it possible na the guy is just plainly stalking girls just for fun? Or they are really up to something? TIA.

Carduran

Re: For Guys visiting "WALK" sites
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 11:49:31 PM »
errr... pardon my ignorance... what's a "WALK" thingamajig?!?

theused

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 12:05:52 AM »
both... maybe they are stalking girls and at the same time kung me pagkakataon baka pwede makahirit makatikim ng iba.. hehe.. just me point of view as a guy..;)

Awesomecakes

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 11:58:51 AM »
"Walk" is the term used as a substitue for sex (for me para not too obvious?). These are the sites or groups in Facebook or all over the internet, na offering "walks". Girls give their price and what are the inclusions sa price nila. I hope you know what I mean? Try visiting pinaywalks.com

Nakakabother lang kasi he's visiting these sites lately. To "walk" with that kind of girls? That idea just sucks. Thought I don't wanna judge kasi I don't have proofs. Kasi most of the time he's with me..Weve been together for 6 yrs so I know him better and I don't think he can do that to me. For me it's just that, why would you visit this site? What for? I'm too confused.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 04:28:17 PM »
In other words : paying for sex.

some men believe that paying for sex has its pluses

1. you're not hurting others (except your significant other. this is if you do not have her permission)
2. you're not forcing the girl. if she offers something most girls will not do ie Anal. then walang coercion
3. variety - the girl can do what your significant other can't do. at least its business.
4. if you get to refer a lot of clients, it becomes free;
5. it is possible to pay more on dates and that a good paid laid is sometimes is better. this is aside from the effort etc...

as for your bf Ms. TS, maybe he just likes talking to them or looking at them. haha no proof ka pa kasi. kung hanggang window shop lang at wala pang nabibili . hindi pa pwedeng magalit. haha.

I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

amazingm

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 08:17:59 PM »
TIPS: other term used aside from walk is candy...
and kung dati Pop/s ang tawag, ngayon tutti frutti na..

example: using old term
Walk Bebang for 4k, 2 pops only

using the new term
Candy Bebang for 4k, 2 tutti frutti

madami pa terms na kakaiba sa walk world..
i can share some if u want me to..

how did i know? admin ako sa isang male forum..

Awesomecakes

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 11:56:08 PM »
I just cant believe this kind of sites. And yes, these girls DO exists.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 05:39:39 AM »
tagal na yan. nag iiba lang ng tawag. i hope genuine thread to ha. at hindi subtle marketing.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

Lurker_Man

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 05:17:18 PM »
EOD. PPO. MTC - Hook up sites ng mga di satisfied sa partners

hawhaw

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 12:35:09 AM »
TIPS: other term used aside from walk is candy...
and kung dati Pop/s ang tawag, ngayon tutti frutti na..

example: using old term
Walk Bebang for 4k, 2 pops only

using the new term
Candy Bebang for 4k, 2 tutti frutti

madami pa terms na kakaiba sa walk world..
i can share some if u want me to..

how did i know? admin ako sa isang male forum..
what's pops and tutti fruitti?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 12:37:46 AM by hawhaw »

alice_alice

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 12:41:36 AM »
^"pop" in tagalog putok/linabasan (sorry wala akong maisip na better term)

ex: you can "walk" bebang for 4k, 2 "pops" only

pwede mong isex si bebang sa halagang 4 na libo ng 2 beses lang magcucum si guy after 2 "pops" end na ng "walk"

yung candy at tutti frutti ngayon ko lang nalaman ah?

alam ko yung about sa "walk" sites kasi kinukwento ng mga guy friends ko yan they get PSPs. Dinidiscourage ko na nga sila bukod sa magastos eh syempre baka mahawa pa sila, kahit may protection diba? Besides kawawa mga gf nila so lage sila may sermon saken haha

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 06:25:50 AM »
hay nako.

oldest profession nga di ba?

as for my friends who are into these. sabi nga nila. at least its all business and hindi sila nag ibang babae, so to speak.

Naughty^GuRu

• GUYTalker and Guru of FUN!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I am a GUY!
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2013, 03:01:18 PM »
there is this forum that I lurk in na may mga nagpopost about PSP/Walk. I am just really curious and nagbabasa ako ng FR or "Field Report" wherein the clients gives rating dun sa PSP, there are time na nagpopost sila ng picture. Pero for me hanggang basa lang ako, I never paid for Sex and never will. I can get it for free naman via my Significant Other and FUBUs. plus, walang challenge and walang sense of "fulfillment" kapag paid Sex. It's all scripted and ginagawa lang yun ng girl kasi binabayaran mo siya which in my POV is really pathetic. (sorry sa mga nag aavail ng PSPs)

BUT!!! i think what I did is worse than availing for sex service. I have a "friend" right now na nagpapahanap sakin ng Client. She is in deep financial trouble and needs an easy money kaya nag-try siya mag "walk". ako naghahanap ng Clients for her. She's a high class chick from an exclusive school. with a really pretty face. and in fact, she is richer than me. When she told me about it, nagulat ako and akala ko nagjojoke lang siya. to this date naka dalawang clients na siya.
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 03:59:40 PM »
dati sa mga airsoft forums may mga ganyan din. for the boys. dami nag hahanap para sa mga
friends nila na naghahanap ng clients. pretty much same story, if you get to get them clients,
you have a free romp. and as my very close friend told me. minsan nayaya niya yung mga
friends niyang PSPs (magkakabarkada silang mga babae) into a 5 some. 4 girls, siya mag isa.
a reward for the numerous clients he was able to give.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 04:12:11 PM »
Pimping, payment in kind?

Naughty^GuRu

• GUYTalker and Guru of FUN!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I am a GUY!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 04:16:15 PM »
i don't get cuts or any payment from my "friend", but yeah, we already had sex before siya nagtry ng "walk".
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 04:46:46 PM »
What is BDSM? 

anon

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2013, 06:46:28 PM »
^ Bondage and Discipline, Sadism and Masochism

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2013, 09:20:27 PM »
Pimping, payment in kind?

yep

i don't get cuts or any payment from my "friend", but yeah, we already had sex before siya nagtry ng "walk".

oh yeah, we all know that happens.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2013, 10:37:45 PM »
I took a peek -- I couldn't see the feedback coz I wasn't a "member"
Interesting.  What's the feedback like? As for hotels abroad/number of stars?
(Well, my curiosity just might kill me one of these days. Meow.)

No wonder some men maintain condos.

as for my friends who are into these. sabi nga nila. at least its all business and hindi sila nag ibang babae, so to speak.

Heard that too. 

IMO, men at 1 time, 2 or more -- married/committed or whatever,  patronize these.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
10 Signs You Need a Diet Makeover
When your body talks, you need to listen.
10 Celebrity Holy Week Destinations
How did these stars spend their long vacays?
Be The Fairest of Them All: 5 Ways You Can Get Whiter Underarms
Discover the power of these whitening solutions for yourself!