Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 29 NOV 14
Want to give your home a makeover? Save money (and the earth) by refinishing or repainting old furniture!
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: HAIR WAVz  (Read 16613 times)

Princess_Chill

• Super Agent; Part time Broker & a
  • Super GirlTalker
HAIR WAVz
« on: March 24, 2013, 04:02:23 AM »
hi sisses...

i've watch hsn home tv shopping and find this product very intriuging...

has anyone purchased this? does it really work?
To God be the Glory

pink_girl69

• GirlTalker
Re: HAIR WAVz
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 04:45:31 AM »
napanood ko din parang ang dali gamitin no;amazing talaga pero knina galing akong 168 may imitation nun 125 lng_; naku same effect kaya antay muna ko mga reviews dito..

sassa

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 02:56:32 AM »
I purchased one last week. Tried it last Saturday. You have to let it stay on your hair for around 30 mins for the curl to form or blowdry your hair while its still with curl wavs.

I like the result, soft big waves.
You think you have forever.. but you dont.

Princess_Chill

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 08:53:36 PM »
wow really sis? hindi na need maglagay ng something bago mo i curl?

iyong orig ba iyong buy mo or iyong imitation lang?

thanks!
To God be the Glory

iamtsina

• Yehey! Ako ay isa ng
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I love life!
    • a dreamer.
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 10:45:37 AM »
How much?
Count the stars!

www.tsinatown.com

sassa

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 11:50:16 AM »
bought mine for around Php1,400 shipping fee included at Home Shopping Network. I ordered it on a Saturday and it was delivered to me on a Tuesday.

What I use to curl my hair is a setting spray or a curl defining lotion before putting on the curl wavz then hair spray after.

Ensure that your hair is dry before putting on the curl wavz dati kasi I just toweled dry my hair ayun di nagwork kahit anong blowdry ko. Siguro para safe, let it set for 1 hour. Matrabaho sya. Makapal kasi hair ko na super straight.
You think you have forever.. but you dont.

imdWOMANwhocntbemove

• GirlTalker
  • mommy ni meganne and margarette
    • As my hair grows..
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 08:57:16 PM »
wow!ok pala siya mga sis..!
nakita ko to sa metrodeal na nakasale eh..
check ko mamaya.. :)
WEALTH for mommy and HEALTH for babies..^_^

http://hairandicollides.blogspot.com/

Princess_Chill

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 11:21:48 AM »
nakita ko nga..pero parehas lang din kaya ito duns a home tv shopping?

meron daw sa 168 din nito e...
To God be the Glory

imdWOMANwhocntbemove

• GirlTalker
    • As my hair grows..
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 03:18:53 PM »
ai un lang..expired na rin yung promo sa metrodeal eh..wait na lang natin sis pag bumalik yung promo kung saan yun nabibili..pag sa 168 eh di yung hindi yun yung orig.. :)

imdWOMANwhocntbemove

• GirlTalker
    • As my hair grows..
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 03:38:49 PM »
http://www.metrodeal.com/deals/Metro_Manila/Fab-Moms/231637260

mga sis!what do you think??hindi nga ata eto yung original...baka naman other brand lang to..?or eto ba yung nasa divi??

marichann

• Probationary
    • Moving Couch Potato
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 10:15:41 AM »
Hi. I'm a user of the original (curlformers, magic leverag). I really love the effect of it pero I haven't tried blowdrying yet since ayoko tlaga maglagay ng heat to my already thin hair. What I do is I leave it overnight on wet conditioned hair. When it dries the next day grabe I have curls that will last for days (until I wet it). But I'm curious with this Hair Wavz. I can't use the original anymore because my hair is super long na. The original is more catered to short and medium length hair. Also my sis says thin curls [textspeak!] sya. Curious ako sa Hair Wavz kasi it seems longer and has thicker curls. So I'm going to try this out kasi I'm addicted to curling my unruly hair this way lalo na kng may mga lakad ako. Will update about my impressions on it.

gettickledpink

• GirlTalker
  • Making the world beautiful, one kikay at a time ;)
    • Kiss n Make-up
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2013, 06:16:29 PM »
Fake ata yung sa metro deal.  I have that one.  Binili ko sa 168 P125 lang. Pero for short and thin hair nga sya. I have thick long hair kasi. Kaya parang gusto ko try yung nsa HSN na original kasi big waves. Hihi!

marichann

• Probationary
    • Moving Couch Potato
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2013, 12:32:59 PM »
Got mine already and tried it. It's really the same as the ones you see on deal sites except it's longer and fatter which is good for me because my hair can almost reach my b*tt. I'm quite satisfied but of course the price is really high so good if you have short hair, you can use the other cheaper brands. You can see my full review on my blog.

vintage_jane

• Probationary
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2013, 09:43:08 PM »
hey girls. just like you i was curious about hair wavz, which i first saw on tv. i used to have unruly hair, one you would definitely not define as a crowning glory. i've been going to the salon to have it relaxed annually for the past 5 years. the remarks about my hair had been great...until just recently, i got bored with it and wanted to go for curly hair, curly but not unruly. i've seen the ad on tv tons of times until finally i decided i wanted to try hair wavz. i gave them a call and placed my order. 2 days later, i received the product (that included 30 curlers plus the wand, pouch bag and styling guide). like an itch i was aching to scratch, i tried it right away. i took a shower, and with hair still wet i slipped it one by one. took me forever to finish, but that's expected from someone who's never curled her hair all by herself. with repeated use, you'll get faster and faster and so far my best time is 15 minutes. lol. i didn't blow dry since i wasn't in a hurry, and i didn't want to subject my hair & scalp to physical pain brought on by heat. after an hour and a half, i removed the curlers. boy, was i happy with the result! the curls were soft and bouncy. i didn't apply anything before or after, but the result was fantastic. another great thing about it is, i can always go back to my long straight hair when i feel like it. it doesn't damage your hair (perhaps only if you use other products on your hair like hairspray, which you may not need at all) but with hair wavz alone, your hair is a happy hair :) your true crowning glory. i haven't tried anything before hair wavz. i don't have the luxury of time to go looking for products that do the same thing, only cheaper. hair wavz is so worth it and i say this from the bottom of my heart. best money i ever spent. go ahead and give it a try!

michi_dmd

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2013, 01:46:20 PM »
I just bought hair wavz this week. I've tried it a couple of times,  figuring out the best way to hold my curls. I have thick, smooth with slight frizz straight hair. My thick hair is hard to curl according to my stylist.  Using hair wavz, my curls couldnt last 2 hrs even if i left the curlers for an hour. So I tried aplying Curling mousse (finesse) prior to putting on the hair wavz, it worked really well in holding the curls. The result was big bouncy wavy hair. Very natural even with mousse on.

catwoman

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2013, 12:13:55 PM »
Gusto ko nito haha...inisip ko na pa digiperm pero baka di bagay. Ok naman kaya? P1,295.00 +95 SF. Mukhang may kamahalan lang sa usual curlers pero if it works ok na ko don. More updated mga sis.

honeybunny

• i'm a super dooper, mega, hyper
  • Super GirlTalker
  • hahaha
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2013, 08:05:53 AM »
parang may nakita ako nito sa watsons.
i don't need education, i need inspiration.
                   if i was just educated, i'd be a damn fool.

*whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to go shopping

missreese

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Pink Shoppe Online
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2013, 11:52:49 PM »
nito ko lang napanood sa home shopping network itong hair wavz na to.. hehe. 1295 srp + sf... tignan ko sa watsons kung meron. :)

agape

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2013, 01:31:55 PM »
I might buy the one in Divisoria 168, I can't find here in Quiapo eh.
Short and thin lang naman hair ko so baka pwede na yun ma-try.
Integrity, Ethics, Etiquette...

crystalcornerstone

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2014, 11:06:15 AM »
I bought the one on Metrodeal, they're so short! They work, but they're only good for people with chin length hair. I should have just spent more money and ordered the real one.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.