Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 24 JUL 14
Calm your nerves by eating serotonin-rich foods like whole wheat and oats.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 12)  (Read 58424 times)

quitipierose

• stressed
  • GirlTalker
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 12)
« Reply #220 on: April 29, 2013, 08:56:05 AM »
thank you po Sir, kaya pala every time nanaganip ako ng ganun, may nangyayari hindi man sa akin pero in other places..
love love love....

CityHunter

• Non Timebo Mala
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Angel Oracle, Feng Shui and Reiki Master
« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2013, 09:30:04 AM »
Hi, piatos.

Yes.  There are some things wherein a bitter pill is the best remedy.  It may not be like how it was before but do note the future can present something even better.  If a friend's friend was left in the altar 4x yet she lost not hope kaya she is happily married na today.

Hi, maurm78.

Hindi ko masasagot yun best day to move in or such as its a pro-level inquiry na.  What I can do tell you though is, again, cleanse the place prior to having it blessed.  Its like washing your car before you wax it.  Otherwise yun dumi ay nandiyan pa rin. 

That simply means clean out all the junk and trash.  Make sure everything is in good working condition and fresh linen has been placed.  Cleansing can be as simple as washing the area with water na may salt wherein strong prayers are recited as you do so.  Please backread a bit as this has been discussed recently and in the past thread.

Sa blessing day naman make sure only those who truly are supportive of you and your family are present sa ritual.  Yun mga trip lang ng libreng pagkain have them come later or simply wait outside.  Pregnant women and those with periods cannot be allowed to join the ritual.  Maghanap na lang ng proxy like a parent or child.

Sa handa kahit simple lang something dapat made of rice and kahit clean drinking water lang.  Best if a candle lit by a match is at the altar rin.  Yun mga usual pamahiin like bringing in of rice, oil, salt, etc. I leave it na sa inyo.

Hi, sweetqt pie.

Nice to hear that despite the challenges of living alone ay you are positive in form :)  Hindi naman maging masyadong lonely ang living alone if you simply sked things right.  Get to know your neighbors rin when you could.  Critical rin ito as this way when you do need help ay may malalapitan ka.  Just be wary of what your gut feel tells you when doing this.  Sigh, trust is a very tricky thing nowadays and not unless we have local leaders like Mayor Duterte - may it be the father or daughter - ay bad people plagues much of our country :( 

Hi, ritsme.

I don't do personal reads here as OT na and pro-level rin.  What I can do tell you though is that as Dog type ka - Metal Dog to be exact - you need to prepare yourself for the next 4 years.  Wood and Fire years yun so much challenge ahead.  This year ang panahon to save up and prepare for the future as else ...

I have no idea sa San Pedro cactus variety but as long as its something that you picked and liked or given and liked ay okay na yun.  Do note na sa exterior areas lang ng front and back door mo ilagay iyan ha and not inside not unless major haunting is happening to your place - which I do pray not so!

Hi, abbeydasassy.

In feng shui always note na everything can be solved naman though syempre just like in health ay its best to avoid than cure it.  Getting a place sa bungad is indeed a general no-no as ikaw ang unang sasalo ng lahat sa area.  Okay lang if the entire area has been correctly designed - this is why hindi yun bahay mo lang dapat ang correct feng shui to maximize gains.  For an area that has a very bad feng shui will limit or even magnify malas. 

The very basic remedy is to place plants in traditional pots sa harap to obstruct the direct flow of from the street to your main door.  Simple yet effective plus it can create much positive chi pa sa place mo without making it so full of New Age junk.

FYI.  Isipin na lang ninyo ilang halaman ang mabibili ninyo with the price of one New Age junk?  Plants have been proven by most readers here to improve the chi of their place as well as even deter the preternatural - you can read some of that doon sa thread about that here sa GT. 

Use warm/yellow light rin sa exterior.  Use curtains not blinds kung maari and police the area around your place. 

I can't answer yun best date to move in as pro-level na yun but as with most that I told here ay kung ang present situation ninyo ay feel pa ninyo you need to level up more its best to move in when the moon is still forming sa heavens.  And as always rin its more important yun chi during the blessing ritual than what date pa mapili ninyo.  You can pick Friday the 13th and that can be lucky pa rin as long as the priest presiding is truly into his vocation and all those in attendance are positive and supportive of the family moving to that new place. 

Critical rin you factor yun family history ninyo as karma will rear up its head even if its on December or January kayo lumipat diyan.  It can magnify if wrongly designed or arranged ang place - as in those remedies I mentioned are not blocking the direct path to the door from the street - thus causing grief to the occupants.  Observe rin ninyo ang feel ng place when you are staying there prior to the moving in date.  This is why mas advised yun may different moving in date sa blessing date that way changes can be done from observations felt prior to the blessing.  In short, final check.

Medyo weird yun colors ninyo but if light tones lang ay its okay yun exterior na blue and gray.  Those are actually complementing colors.  Huwag lang too dark as else it'll be a tough 6 years ahead.
Yun white interior is quite okay but if all lights rin are white light ay best rethink that.  The combo ng exterior and interior is yin then strong yang.  Unrest will happen sa mga occupants.  This is where solving the situation by simply converting some areas to use warm light works best.  Practical kasi - and go for energy saving lamps too!  Wala nga lang pa akong pera to change our bulbs to LED :P

Sigh.  Bakit naman black ang trip mo na kulay for the main door?  You can opt for natural brown kahit pa yun mahogany type but not black. 

FYI.  If you've watched old kung fu movies mapansin mo na red ang walls and even doors nila but they have these brass pieces sa doors rin.  Those are your clues as to why such places were picked dahil it helped create a strong chi.  Hindi naman itinayo yun mga structures na yun simply for the movie or what.  Well, that's the combo - and secret out ko na - if living on a truly questionable area.

I can't answer yun personal forecast ninyo as pro-level rin yun but let me give you a clue.  Karma year ngayon hence anything and everything will happen.  May mga suffering as well as joys na darating.  Marriage can equally be good or bad - do note me and wifey got married during a Snake year too.  As a Water Dog and Fire Rabbit combo ay I do hope na you and he have set the grounds na as to what compromises must be made before you join in union.  Okay yun animal combo ninyo but not the heavenly elements.  Inability to flex for the other must be resolved now else best postpone your wedding muna for next year.

Hi, quitipierose.

There is a positive side on this IF you are able to attune to your angels.  Through them kasi you can send warnings to those concerned that events be mitigated in disaster at the very least.
Good Work Ain't Cheap.  Cheap Work Ain't Good.

maurm78

• GirlTalker
« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2013, 10:35:00 AM »
Hi sir chi,
thanks again for answering my questions regarding house blessing.another question po may farm resort po kami and binebenta na po namin since year 2004 and hanggang ngayon wala po bumibili pero may mga times po na malapit na mabenta ta magbabayad na yung nuyer then bigla na lang mag baback out.ano po kaya pwede namin gawin para mabenta agad yung farm resort because wala na rin mag aasikaso.thanks po

elarose

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Even if I'm not the light, I can be the Spark...
« Reply #223 on: April 29, 2013, 11:25:55 AM »
Hi Sir! Sad po talaga nangyayari ngayon sa parents ko. Mas lalong sad kasi wala kahit isa sa amin ang strong enough to confront my dad. Magkasama pa rin sila sa bahay pero sabi ng Mom ko, hindi sila masyadong nag uusap, hindi daw kasi masyadong nakikipag usap dad ko. Minsan, masakit pa yung mga sinasabi. Pero sobrang tinitiis naman ni Mom, ayaw nya kasi bumitaw.

quitipierose

• stressed
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #224 on: April 29, 2013, 12:13:56 PM »
hi sir, ask ko lang if lucky po ba yung house number namin Blk 11 Lot 9 Phase 1
love love love....

mg_iguiz

« Reply #225 on: April 29, 2013, 02:36:10 PM »
Good afternoon Sir Richard,
   To tell you honestly Sir, I am having a hard time doing the CoL =( di po ako maka focus Sir..ilang beses ko na po triny. and yung sa name ng angel ko, napanaginipan ko sya last year Sir, pero pagkagising ko po di ko na rin maalala, twice yun Sir, pero parehong di ko maalala yung detAils, all I know is napanaginipan ko ang guardian angel ko at sinabi nya rin name nya.. Sir, I never stopped praying. I did several novenas - novena to St. Jude, Father Pio, St. Rita, St. Therese, Angel Raphael, Mother of Perpetual Help etc. Di man pa sinasagot prayers ko, di pa rin po ako nawawalan ng pag asa Sir..

abbeydasassy

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2013, 03:27:53 PM »
Hi sir chi, thank you so much for your response. However It lead me to ask few questions again in reading your reply. somewhat nabahala po ako when you said na a big no no talaga ang kumuha ng bahay sa bungad. sir attached in this is the full structure of where our soon to be home. nasa Blk1 Lot 26 po ako phase 1

http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/abbeydasassy/media/asasas_zps72bea17c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/abbeydasassy/media/photo1_zpse43c7e7f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/abbeydasassy/media/photo_zpsae73f527.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

ang ibig nyo po ba sabihin is if the house exactly face the street including the main door or your main door tumbok mismo sa street? will it make a difference if we will move the maindoor facing yung kabilang side ng house?

ganyan po yung color nung exterior and interior house sa  attached photo po . hahaha i am a bit worried with what you said, sir kaya nilagay ko na dto. hopefully wala naman sana bad things,  with the help of your advise we will make sure to take whatever is best,   :(

also about the paint sa doors di na po black, gusto ko lang sana black just to match with the theme pero hindi na po babagohin nalang po namin yun.

and yes sir about sa sinabi po ninyo na" I do hope na you and he have set the grounds na as to what compromises must be made before you join in union. " ano po ang ibig nnyong sabihin sir?  and when you said Okay yun animal combo ninyo but not the heavenly elements.  ano po ba yung sa heavenly element? 

yung last part po na sinabi nyo totoo po that  Inability to flex for the other must be resolved now. problem ko po taaga yan sa sarili ko hehe and i will really work on it now.

Sir, sorry po and at the same time thank you so much for your advise.

Surfer wannabe. Music Junkie. Loving Daughter of Christ. Simple. Witty. Crazy. I am a 5000 jigsaw puzzle-- all sky :)

jay

• GirlTalker
  • Mother of JD and Wife to Joseph
« Reply #227 on: April 29, 2013, 09:46:47 PM »
Good evening po, ano po ba iyong CoL? Hindi ko po kasi mahanap kung nasaan siya at kung para saan. Maraming salamat po sa makakasagot.
May you be as blessed as I am...

piatos

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #228 on: April 29, 2013, 11:42:21 PM »
Hi sir CH,

Thanks sir.  God bless po!

ritsme

« Reply #229 on: April 30, 2013, 06:30:25 PM »
[textspeak!] pm po sa mga sis. at sir CH, thanks po.

CityHunter

• Non Timebo Mala
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2013, 10:12:36 PM »
Hi, ritsme.

You're welcome :)

Hi, piatos.

You're welcome rin :)

Hi, jay.

The CoL is the abbreviation we use for the Circle of Light aka Circle of Holy Light aka Circle of White Light.  Some opt to use the version known as Tower of Light but its roughly the same pa rin.  Actually, the correct term should be Sphere of Light but hindi ganun katindi ang dating when you say it as CoL :)

Its really very simple - and if my memory serves me right ay the link or guide of it was re-posted by a fellow GT sis sa recent past thread.  You try to relax first then visualize a lit candle.  Slowly zoom in on the flame and focus on calling on the angels, saints and even Mama Mary to come and pray with you - adjust if you're religion is in conflict on this.  Syempre pray - in your mind - to Him. 

The CoL can be used for healing may it be physical, spiritual or mental/emotional.  It touches on fixing the chi as how the aura is read.  Lahat ng dark forms you see in your body ay burn it with the energy or flames from the sphere of light surrounding you.  This can also be used to help others that have asked for your assistance - ito ang rule ha.  Free will requires us to have this clause in such actions to realize maximum effect.  It can also be used to defend oneself from dark arts rin.

Sa higher levels it can be used sa offensive against the dark arts, to do strong distant healing, to commune with the angels, saints, etc.  Pwede rin as a way to fix the chi of an area or place.  This is why this technique despite being so simple is very effective.  Yun lang if misused it can also lead one to be tempted to go to the dark side.  Which is why yun being relaxed and prayers are needed para makatulong at hindi ka maging Anakin Skywalker - or the female version of that. 

Hi, abbeydasassy.

FYI.  I can only give you a basic advise here ha.

Unang una ay yun shape ng subdivision or village or what they call those nowadays ay bad na.  Next ay yun location ng lot and unit mo is bad dahil nga tumbok.  I did not see any drainage openings sa exterior photo of the place and are assuming that lamp post ay hindi aligned to your window or door.

Though you mentioned the door ng unit mo ay hindi directly facing the street ay the window seemingly is.  Its just as bad.  The good thing here is that a curtain and plants will help much na here.  Ideally rin may lots of thorny or long thin leafy plants ka sa labas.  I would strongly encourage you to design your pathway leading to the main door with one na may zigzag designs.  Use warm/yellow light sa labas.

The external design and colors are pwede na.  I just wonder nga lang who designed such as (1) hindi akma sa climate natin and (2) its a lousy - IMHO - design na being passed off as foreign and nice when local architecture based on classic/tradition could've provided a better one.  For one the ventilation pa lang is a problem na though understandable with the limited space ay a lot of compromises have to be made.  I do hope you check the engineering of that structure well as sa dinamidami na na-audit ko such tend to usually sport some deficiencies lalo na kung yun in-house contractor ang ginamit.

Yun external colors are not one would usually opt for but its not bad as they complement naman each.  Hindi rin that madumihin ang dating so that's a plus.  However, as the site is located sa where the road curves ay energy pooled here will be retained long more so with such colors.  Hence, the real need to use plants and yellow/warm light at least.  If your septic tank ay nasa harap rin best really to invest in something like tile red paint and use that to color the septic tank cover kung semento or place a cactus plant on top of it kung soil. 

Hindi ko lang ma-imagine how a black door would go well here and with how the place/unit is located going for that is opening yourself to uber malas. 

2013 is roughly the Water Snake year.  Ang animal sign ng year na ito ay Snake.  The Water sa Water Snake year ay yun ang heavenly element.  Those of yours and sa special someone mo are in conflict kasi hence dapat may strong foundation ang union ninyo to see it through the storms ng marital union.

Start with simple things.  The key here is slowly adjust to each other.  Ang nakakatakot kasi ay yun magtampo kayo at hindi na mag-usap. 

Hi, mg iguiz.

Try to do that again by refraining from eating any meat and avoiding rin anything na may preserves - pwede pasteurized syempre!  Its a holiday bukas so if free ka do it tomorrow or even tonight :)

Hi, quitipierose.

Roughly ay its just average so the rest would strongly depend on the chi of the area, location, design and chi ng mga occupants rin.  Recall rin how things went during the first 4 months you moved in there and the next months after those first 4 months kung improvement has continued or at least stabilized.

Hi, elarose.

Noted.  If your mom is open to options reciting healing prayers over food being cooked and will be eaten by your dad can be of help.  Locate rin niya the SW and NE areas and place cacti sa exterior areas.  If kakayanin and papayagan ay replace the bulbs in those said areas with warm/yellow ones.

Hi, maurm78.

Sigh, kung nanalo lang ako sa lotto kanina I'd buy that from you ASAP :)  Anyhow, one possibility why that is so ay the potential buyers get weird chi feelings after seriously considering it.  If may mga elementals - which most likely there is - sa farm ninyo ay they feel those buyers will not take good care of them or simply don't want them.  Another rin is the possible negative influence of whatever structure or design or impression they get from it when they first arrive and scan the area. 

To fix things ay you need to check from the entrance ng farm na iyan ano ba ang magbibigay ng negative feel to anyone from that vantage point.  Then work your way to the center and from there i-check mo naman ano ang mga bagay bagay that may compel you to want to get out of there fast.  Yun ang mga unahin mo ayusin.  He he, major trade secret ko iyan so use it well.

maurm78

• GirlTalker
« Reply #231 on: May 01, 2013, 08:51:45 AM »
Hi sir chi!
Thanks po sa mga replies and mga advises niyo regarding sa farm namin.TAma po kayo baka may mga elements na pumipigil sa buyers kaya lately ngooffer yung dad ko ng candies sa kanila.then ask ko po yung entrance po ng farm namin ay sa dulo which means daanan namin buo front ng lot then sa dulo papasok ng mga cars tapos mga 2 meters may gate ulit sa kanan yun na mismo entrance ng tao sa resort.baka may mali po dun sa paggawa ng entrance and nasa harapan po yung 2 swimming pools.sana nga manalo po kayo ng lotto para kayo na bumili :)

abbeydasassy

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #232 on: May 01, 2013, 09:23:05 AM »
Thank you so much for your prompt response, Sir! ang laking tulong po ninyo sa amin :) 

Surfer wannabe. Music Junkie. Loving Daughter of Christ. Simple. Witty. Crazy. I am a 5000 jigsaw puzzle-- all sky :)

CityHunter

• Non Timebo Mala
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #233 on: May 01, 2013, 11:18:29 AM »
Hi, maurm78.

Allow me to let you in on a secret.  Sweets that are traditionally used as offerings are not the candies we nowadays have.  This is why in MOST such rituals palpak ang labas.  You are better off instead using something made from rice na sweet and sticky and a bottle of the local cerveza.  I repeat - a bottle of cerveza.

Medyo mahirap i-picture sa mind yun layout ng farm ninyo as you mentioned it but having the entrance at the back plus pools sa front ay very weird. 

maurm78

• GirlTalker
« Reply #234 on: May 01, 2013, 11:52:53 AM »
Thank you so much sir chi!i will do all your advises and lastly ask ko po balak po gawin ng sisters ko yung kay st.joseph na ibabaon po sa lupa..ano po masasabi nyo dun po?pasensya na at madami ako questions.

CityHunter

• Non Timebo Mala
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #235 on: May 01, 2013, 12:09:46 PM »
Hi muli, maurm78.

I have nothing against that - yun pagbaon ng religious items sa place to help ward off malas.  Each area or even family has a different approach.  If the Tower of London ang ginawa was ibaon ng buhay mga pusa sa walls niya kaya despite its dark past ay hindi siya haunted ay what would make me go against in the approach your sisters' want. 

Just avoid yun padugo if you can help it.  I've explained it before but i-explain ko lang uli.  Blood and soul are the only 2 commodities that are of value sa mga unseen ones.  Even if its just an animal ay its still not correct - IMHO - yun i-sacrifice mo yun for yourself.  Though some Old Testament approaches may still be valid ay that, again in my opinion, ay something we can do away na.

maurm78

• GirlTalker
« Reply #236 on: May 01, 2013, 12:51:14 PM »
thank you po uli sir chi!will update you po sa mga results.thanks :)

CityHunter

• Non Timebo Mala
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #237 on: May 01, 2013, 05:44:49 PM »
Hi, maurm78 (and mga sis).

As I'll be out of Manila starting tomorrow to May 5 ay let me leave something to dwell on.  Na-open rin naman yan pag-alay sa mga elemento.  That is something tradition here often prescribes.  Sweets ang correct term but candies though sweets rin ay hindi yun ang suited.  If one has noticed kahit noon may mga kendi na pera or like those old Chinese gold currency.  Chocolate usually ang nasa loob though I recall some are kind of like jelly.

FYI.  Be very careful when even thinking of eating those ha.  Doon ako nadale ng food poisoning then.  Ha ha, ignorant pa kasi.

Chocolates uubra in some situations depending on what the contents are.  It may mean na uubra ang imported ones but ChocNut hindi - as proven ko na.  Ha ha, hindi dahil cheap siya ha kundi sa timpla ng contents.

However, ang correct one ay of the traditional type.  Mga sweets that more often people nowadays rarely see being sold anymore.  Its sad nga lang that even in cooking dinadaan na lang lahat sa instant.  You see how such is still highlighted sa mga Asian telenovelas popular here save ours.  I opine its associated with the price of modern lifestyle :P

Yun cerveza naman ay also made of natural things.  Do note I strongly worded na nasa bote dapat.  Huwag maging pilosopo kung bakit hindi pwede yun nasa lata - and if you want the answer best prepare my full PF before I give it.  Buksan lang yun takip ng bote but do not pour it sa glass.  I have no idea if stronger liquor can be pwede but local ones like tuba alam ko works. 

FYI.  Don't ask me sa kinds of liquor as I don't drink nor am interested in learning the different kinds of such.

The key here is dapat may nakasindi na natural light hence a candle or incense be present.  For the former ilagay mo na lang sa loob ng garapon so the wind won't blow it off.  Yun incense itusok mo sa food mismo as I suggested here na something made of rice na sweet and sticky.

Sa mga nag-iisip pa rin na magpadugo ay best remember that elementals are categorized as fallen ones.  There may be some of the good sort or maybe simply neutral ones but just as with any invitation ay kung yun ginawa mo is more for the dark ones ay syempre yun ang lalapit to attend your offering.  And the price they require goes up each time - just like how some of our worthless politicos and officials are.

I do not see anything wrong with burying religious items to help maintain the positive chi of the place or at least keep it neutral.  It has been done through the ages and may variations nga sa bawat area and even family.  Some opt to use yun St. Benedict naman or nail that sa certain main support ng structure.

elarose

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Even if I'm not the light, I can be the Spark...
« Reply #238 on: May 02, 2013, 08:30:59 AM »
Hi Sir, thank you. will tell my mom about it. Clarify ko lang po, maglalagay po siya ng cactus sa SW and NE areas ng bahay?

PoRoTcHi

• GirlTalker
« Reply #239 on: May 02, 2013, 01:48:29 PM »
Hi Sir CH,

Update lang po kita regarding dun sa sinasabi ko na uncertain promises ng boss ko. Nung Tuesday po kinausap ako ng boss ko and yun po pinasign na nya sakin yung paper na nakaindicate yung promotion and salary increase ko. Pero bakit ganun po hindi ako ganun kasaya nung nireceive ko yung letter na yun. Mga 4 days before ko mareceive yung letter na yun nanaginip ako ng maraming rooms sa loob ng bahay namin and tinatanong ko daw ang tatay ko kung saan ako matutulog tapos bigla ko nakita lumabas yung cousin ko sa isang room (naka base sila ng family nya sa canada) nagulat ako sabi ko nandyan pala sila and may isa pa palang room dun sa bahay namin yun, pero medyo madilim po kasi yung place siguro kasi gabi dun sa panaginip kong yun. And kahapon naman po ng afternoon napanaginipan ko yung dati kong best friend nung high school (actually hindi na po kami nguusap nun eversince nagkaroon kami ng gap. Although sa fb friend kami. hehe) Tinatanong ko daw kung san sya ngaun ngwowork and sinabi naman nya kung saan sya ngaun work tapos niyaya nya ko pumunta dun sa work nya sumama naman po ako. Ano po kaya ang connection nung mga panaginip kong yun?

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.