Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 19 SEP 14
Feeling angsty after a break-up? Vent to your friends over coffee—not on the Internet. There's no telling who will read your rants on Facebook or Twitter.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Nightingale Poop Powder  (Read 2094 times)

lytblu

• Senior GirlTalker
Nightingale Poop Powder
« on: February 24, 2013, 08:02:50 PM »
I saw this being featured on Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho. Pampaganda daw ng kutis. Has anyone tried it already?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/395524_164996053609838_1637526443_n.jpg

unwantedP

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Nightingale Poop Powder
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 09:24:42 PM »
It is used by Posh. Na-discover niya nung trip niya to Japan. Nakaka-wala daw ng blemishes. It contains Guanine, a natural enzyme that has bleaching properties. Therfore, nightingale droppings help to remove all traces of dirt and gently exfoliates dead skin cells. This leaves the skin soft, smooth and brighter.

Is this available locally? Na-intriga ako ;D

lytblu

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 10:19:04 PM »
^may nakita ako nagbebenta sa fb. 1500 per bottle. quite expensive,  kaya i wanna read some reviews first before i buy one.

Hanna1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 09:18:29 PM »
sana may mag try

pjiyeon

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 10:04:23 PM »
i'm interested in buying this too but i don't know if it will suit my skin. anyone who have used this before?

Iemi

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 07:25:47 PM »

tokyo love soap manila from facebook sells this for 900( 26 grams) i wanted to try it too ><
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 09:45:42 PM by mama squeak! »

patchi2012

• Napapako sa 500 post
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • mRs. A
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 04:58:41 AM »
uguisi no fun, yung name nito and the beckham couple used it daw, nabasa ko sa isang beauty mag, naging uso na din kase sa new york ang bird poop mask sa isang spa which cost 200 bucks. i'm planning to buy, may nakita na ako sa ebay, kase it eliminates daw yung oil sa face, which is eto yung prob ko.
A heaRt tRuLy in-L0vE neVer L0ses h0pe but aLways belieVes in the pr0mise of L0ve, no maTTer h0w L0ng the time and h0w faR the disTance

Iemi

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 07:37:42 PM »
yeah... people who used this said that it made their skin really smooth and glowing. tempting ><

Post modified. Please use the forum's default font.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 09:44:46 PM by mama squeak! »

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.