Here's one of my favorite recipes in using cream dory fish
PARMESAN CRUSTED FISH FILLET
fish fillet (cream dory)
Parmesan cheese (grated)
salt & pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to medium degrees.
2. Combine the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, salt and ground black pepper. Mix well.
3. Rub the olive oil on the fish fillets and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
4. Coat the fish with the mixture. Let stand for 10 minutes.
5. Arrange the fish in a baking tray and sprinkle some minced parsley on top.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the color becomes light brown.
7. Squeeze some lemon before serving to add flavor.