Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 01 NOV 14
Need a quick makeup fix? Use a tinted moisturizer to keep your skin fresh-looking when you're tired.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Creative ways to say YES  (Read 8580 times)

deck_girl_07

• GirlTalker
Creative ways to say YES
« on: November 16, 2012, 02:02:22 PM »
help mga sis, suggestions please on how to say YES to your manliligaw in a creative way.. long distance kami, magkikita kami next week at sasagutin ko na sya pero gusto ko sana maging creative para memorable.. thank you in advance :)

username.taken

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Creative ways to say YES
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 02:50:56 PM »
i gave him Cello's personalized doughnuts.
" Yes. I LOVE YOU TOO, B. "
ayon. :)

erin1992

• Proud MOM and a
  • GirlTalker
  • always take it with a grain of salt, ALWAYS. ♥
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 02:56:29 PM »
parang ang hirap mag-suggest kasi depende din yun sa kung anong gagawin nya for you on that day.
yung akin kasi kay bf, parang kengkoy lang eh. sinabi ko in an indirect way. tas later that night, i called him to ask kung gets ba nya na kami na.. kengkoy di ba? well. ayun.
"You could get your heart broken or you could have the greatest love affair the world has ever known. But youll never gonna know unless you try."

deck_girl_07

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 03:07:50 PM »
^ sis nakuha mo din ba agad, or order yun?

snowhite_12

• certified vain
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • your scent is like a drug to me...
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 08:59:06 PM »
halikan mo sis! smack sa lips lang when saying goodbye (pauwi na kayu sa house)yung hindi niya inexpect na gagawin mo yun.

kakakilig naman ang feelings mo ngayon. hehheh
I may be a woman,  but if I choose I have the heart of a man! (Queen Elizabeth)

sweetcheeks

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 09:32:07 AM »
Try using an invisible pen. Send him the UV light needed to show the invisible ink.

That's what I did and my partner found it extremely creative! At first he didn't see the answer of course (he gave me a card where in the end I'm required to circle YES or NO to be his girlfriend). So he was starting to panic why he didn't see any answer.. Then to relieve him of his misery I finally turned on the UV light and we kept laughing and laughing about it! =D
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 11:24:45 PM by sweetcheeks »

kiz_me1109

• Super GirlTalker
  • happy_mom_of_aidan
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 11:36:57 PM »
Just tell him/her that you love her/him. =)

For me, mas sweet parin yun.

I remember last New Year 2009, My ex (now my husband) and I are talking to the phone. Friends palang kami nun. We we said goodbye to each other, I told him (I love you). Tapos, nagkunyari pa siya na hindi niya narinig. Ayun, sinagot ko siya that very moment. =)

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
  • STAY if you're HAPPY, LEAVE if you're NOT.
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 03:14:46 PM »
Hi sis! last month pa yun post mo, kamusta? Kayo na ba?

Share ko lang yun sa amin ng bf ko, dahil may napili na akong date kung kelan siya sasagutin, ginawa ko yun hiningi niyang picture sa akin nilagyan ko nung drawing na nagsymbolize ng mahal kita (yun din kasi ginamit niya for telling me na love niya ako) so ako gaya gaya.. tapos nilagyan ko ng pick up line na "balita ko madaming single sa mundo, bawasan natin"
Enjoy while it lasts!

one.hope

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 11:23:51 PM »
It was close to end of the year when I said Yes to my bf. By that time he already got his new planner, and so I asked if I can write something on it. Then I wrote "1st anniversary" on the same date for the following year. :-)

ri-anne

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 07:09:32 PM »
halikan mo sis! smack sa lips lang when saying goodbye (pauwi na kayu sa house)yung hindi niya inexpect na gagawin mo yun.

kakakilig naman ang feelings mo ngayon. hehheh

this was what i did! lol! pero sa cheeks lang...shy ako eh hehe

i'd also suggest that...or how about surprising him with a couples-something? couple shirt, o couple watch etc.. ???
Yes, it's true, (yes it's true) I'm so happy to be stuck with you
'Cause I can see, (I can see) that you're happy to be stuck with me

angeleigh

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 07:21:44 PM »
Try using an invisible pen. Send him the UV light needed to show the invisible ink.

That's what I did and my partner found it extremely creative! At first he didn't see the answer of course (he gave me a card where in the end I'm required to circle YES or NO to be his girlfriend). So he was starting to panic why he didn't see any answer.. Then to relieve him of his misery I finally turned on the UV light and we kept laughing and laughing about it! =D

x100 like! :D

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.