Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 02 SEP 14
Record your baby's laughter. Play it whenever you're feeling the burn at work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: WORKING STUDENTS  (Read 694 times)

Cessiechu

• GirlTalker
WORKING STUDENTS
« on: November 15, 2012, 12:58:56 AM »
Hi mga sis! Share ko [textspeak!] story ko. When I was 9 namatay dad ko, and I was living a more-than-enough life that time. Nung nawala sya, nag try parn si mommy na buhayin ako mag isa but she got hospitalized for 5 times so naubos yung money. I was 17 that time and can't really find any work kasi nga dipa legal age. My mga tumulong na tita ko (mom's family) for us to be able to survive.
So ngayon working student ako, call center agent sa gabe, estudyante sa umaga :-) Hopefully maka graduate na sa OCT 2013 ^_^
I would just like to hear from you sissies kung naranasan nyo ba to. Para naman ma inspire ako lalo hehe. Mahirap sya as in but if you are truly motivated, there's nothing you can do :-)
It's so hard when you miss someone so much and you cannot do anything about it.

~lovesick~

• proud to be a
  • Senior GirlTalker
Re: WORKING STUDENTS
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 06:36:25 PM »
ako naman sis di ako considered working student pero, nagtatrabaho ako ngayon para na rin makapag-aral ulit. nagbulakbol kasi ako noon kaya pinatigil ng parents tapos tinapon nila dito sa japan para magtrabaho, eventually nabuntis at currently single mom ang drama. ngayon na 25 na ako, parang nahihiya na akong mag-aral ulit dahil sa edad ko. pero sabi nga ng parents ko, wala raw sa edad ang pag-aaral. naging inpirasyon ko anak ko, hoping na may maibigay akong magandang future sa kanya. go lang ng go sis, kaya mo yan. at least malapit ka na sa goal mo. :)
seize the day :)

iwannabeasupermodel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 06:46:52 PM »
for the thread starter, i dont think the topic should be in the Dating and Courting.  :)
#cantbuyclass

Cessiechu

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 09:43:11 PM »
Sis lovesick, wag ka mahihiya, ang mahalaga makatapos ka :-) Ako nung una oo pero once naka get along mo na sila, you'll treat them as your little bros and sis hehe :) And for me it is an advantage kasi lamang kana sa experience e :) Tama kaya naten to hehe

Sis iwannabeasupermodel, I actually realized that after I posted this! hahaha. I'm sorry :( I was trying to delete this but it won't let me. hahaha
It's so hard when you miss someone so much and you cannot do anything about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.