Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 24 APR 14
Start maintaining a balanced diet by exchanging cake and chocolate for dried fruit, raisin toast, and low-fat fruit yogurt.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: WORKING STUDENTS  (Read 583 times)

Cessiechu

• GirlTalker
WORKING STUDENTS
« on: November 15, 2012, 12:58:56 AM »
Hi mga sis! Share ko [textspeak!] story ko. When I was 9 namatay dad ko, and I was living a more-than-enough life that time. Nung nawala sya, nag try parn si mommy na buhayin ako mag isa but she got hospitalized for 5 times so naubos yung money. I was 17 that time and can't really find any work kasi nga dipa legal age. My mga tumulong na tita ko (mom's family) for us to be able to survive.
So ngayon working student ako, call center agent sa gabe, estudyante sa umaga :-) Hopefully maka graduate na sa OCT 2013 ^_^
I would just like to hear from you sissies kung naranasan nyo ba to. Para naman ma inspire ako lalo hehe. Mahirap sya as in but if you are truly motivated, there's nothing you can do :-)
It's so hard when you miss someone so much and you cannot do anything about it.

~lovesick~

• proud to be a
  • Senior GirlTalker
Re: WORKING STUDENTS
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 06:36:25 PM »
ako naman sis di ako considered working student pero, nagtatrabaho ako ngayon para na rin makapag-aral ulit. nagbulakbol kasi ako noon kaya pinatigil ng parents tapos tinapon nila dito sa japan para magtrabaho, eventually nabuntis at currently single mom ang drama. ngayon na 25 na ako, parang nahihiya na akong mag-aral ulit dahil sa edad ko. pero sabi nga ng parents ko, wala raw sa edad ang pag-aaral. naging inpirasyon ko anak ko, hoping na may maibigay akong magandang future sa kanya. go lang ng go sis, kaya mo yan. at least malapit ka na sa goal mo. :)
seize the day :)

iwannabeasupermodel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 06:46:52 PM »
for the thread starter, i dont think the topic should be in the Dating and Courting.  :)
#cantbuyclass

Cessiechu

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 09:43:11 PM »
Sis lovesick, wag ka mahihiya, ang mahalaga makatapos ka :-) Ako nung una oo pero once naka get along mo na sila, you'll treat them as your little bros and sis hehe :) And for me it is an advantage kasi lamang kana sa experience e :) Tama kaya naten to hehe

Sis iwannabeasupermodel, I actually realized that after I posted this! hahaha. I'm sorry :( I was trying to delete this but it won't let me. hahaha
It's so hard when you miss someone so much and you cannot do anything about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
10 Signs You Need a Diet Makeover
When your body talks, you need to listen.
10 Celebrity Holy Week Destinations
How did these stars spend their long vacays?
Be The Fairest of Them All: 5 Ways You Can Get Whiter Underarms
Discover the power of these whitening solutions for yourself!