Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 21 AUG 14
For a healthy alternative, use veggies like broccoli and spinach as pizza toppings!
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: How to deal with failure?  (Read 1260 times)

miss resilient

• ..serving God, faithfully
  • Super GirlTalker
How to deal with failure?
« on: November 10, 2012, 04:11:46 PM »
Ilang beses na itong pangyayari na ito na naulit lang nangyayari sa akin...every time na susubukin ko yun, kadalasan nag eend up lang ako into failure.

Minsan siguro, kailangan ko nang mag say goodbye na sa bagay na iyon kasi hindi lang talaga nagiging maganda ang idinudulot sa akin. I realized na totoo pala ang sinasabi nila na ... hindi lahat ng bagay na gusto mo..ay makabubuti sa yo.. :(

dkbgutierrez

• GirlTalker
  • must be another wandering soul
Re: How to deal with failure?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 04:30:19 PM »
^ Sis.. Ganun talaga ang buhay. You don't get what you want all the time. It's not always rainbows. There are also rainy days. Pero isipin mo na lang, everything changes. There is no such thing as forever, may it be success or failure.

Marami pang darating.. pagsubok lang yan :)

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 01:15:03 PM »
If you fail at what is not morally right - count your blessings.
If you fail at reaching your dream/s --  try & try again.
Keep in mind that:  History repeats itself until The Lesson is learned. 

patchi2012

• Napapako sa 500 post
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • mRs. A
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 01:43:14 PM »
sis, it's not the failure that counts, kungdi yung pag ahon mo sa sarili mo after nung failure.

in HIS time sis, God knows what's best for us.
A heaRt tRuLy in-L0vE neVer L0ses h0pe but aLways belieVes in the pr0mise of L0ve, no maTTer h0w L0ng the time and h0w faR the disTance

showermist

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 03:02:05 PM »
Baka you're doing the same thing over and over again kahit alam mong you'll fail. Try a different strategy, process or whatever that applies to you.

(Er, I sounded like Einstein. Si Einstein ba yun? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different result.)

soulsister

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 10:32:44 PM »
I've been through big failures in life din. I wanna share some insights that helped got me through.

First, as my fave quote says, enjoy the fun of failure! I cannot elaborate, basta so what if you failed at something, you'll get stronger, aahon ka rin from this failure. It will pass too, so don't worry so much.

Next, i learned from bo sanchez, sabi niya, being in a dark place is a blessing in disguise. Para siyang gold digging. Sa dark place, maraming gold, you just can't see it kasi madilim, you just have to keep digging. So being in a dark place, means maraming opportunities, you just have to keep trying.

gentai_chan

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Live, laugh and love ♥
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 10:50:08 PM »
Failure is inevitable and sis just think of some successful people. Most of them have their own share of failure and look where they are now. Sabi nga ni Bo, pain can either make or break you. You just need to make a wise choice. So get up and be back on track! Good luck sis :)
Live, laugh, love ♥

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 10:59:54 PM »
See failures as lessons in life.

miss resilient

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 07:48:10 AM »
thanks for all the words of wisdom!

right now, i am re evaluating my self. bakit nga ba nagkakaganun?

in reality, nakukuha ko naman ang mga bagay na gusto ko (thru God's grace) pero bakit pag andun na ako...nakupo..i often end up in mess!

ito yung sinasabi ko na may mga bagay kang gusto pero di naman makabubuti for you. may nakukuha naman ako na di ko ganung gusto pero yun ang nagtutuloy tuloy....

ayka

• independent , social butterfly & a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 06:39:34 PM »
if you think you failed, get up and do something. or focus on other things that will do you good.
happy girls are the prettiest girls! ♥♥♥

myshootingstar

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 06:22:47 AM »
It's a normal thing. Talk to your friends. It will help.

miss resilient

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 10:05:49 AM »
focus on other things that will do you good.

tama!

@shooting star..normal thing ba yun? nakakatuwa namang isipin di ako nag iisa.. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.