Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 18 APR 14
Instead of sweeping floors with a broom, which just pushes dirt around, try a static sweeper, which attracts and holds dust.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Instagram prints  (Read 1536 times)

blackshirt13

• Late bloomer
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Who is blackshirt13?
Instagram prints
« on: October 30, 2012, 04:30:31 pm »
anyone know where i can have my instagram photos printed locally? natutuwa kasi ako sa mga nakikita ko na ginagawa ref magnets or photobooks yung instagram photos. ;D
I'm on Blogger and WordPress

dBum

• Senior GirlTalker
  • you're my little secret
    • cher-ishable
Re: Instagram prints
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 07:43:00 pm »
^ please check instacanv.as just type that sa browser mo. they make canvas prints. also @igphotocanvas, local maker of canvases on IG. meron din gumagawa ng mugs, phone cases (and i'm not sure kung may magnets na sila) @insta_mug on IG. :)
if i could have just one wish.. i wish that you were mine...

niceyjane

• Nanay sa Bahay
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 05:45:59 pm »
You may want to try it here: https://stickygram.com/
They ship worldwide =)
I personally think that our kids base their love on our visibility. Always make time for your kids, after all they are the reason we work harder.

abbeydasassy

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 10:23:56 am »
calendar yung saken. I ordered ours at calendagram.com  naman they ship worldwide parang 800 pesos lang yun and 2 copies na ng calendar na :)

maganda yung output kaSI mas na enhanced yung photos. I gave the small one yung pang desk na calendar to hubs

Surfer wannabe. Music Junkie. Loving Daughter of Christ. Simple. Witty. Crazy. I am a 5000 jigsaw puzzle-- all sky :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!