Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 01 AUG 14
Nix the patterns and go for solid colors when you choose pants--they make your hips and backside look smaller.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: US TV: The Walking Dead (Thread Three)  (Read 38064 times)

sima

• Super GirlTalker
Re: US TV: The Walking Dead (Thread Three)
« Reply #280 on: December 05, 2012, 04:49:34 PM »
ah OK hehe

promises_bytes

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #281 on: December 05, 2012, 06:52:02 PM »
Sana magtagal pa si Daryl. Yes wala sila ni Merle sa comics pero may rumor di ba na isasama yung characters nila sa comics dati pa.

sima

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #282 on: December 06, 2012, 03:05:14 AM »
Baka di naman strictly sinusunod ng writers yung storyline sa comics kasi nga they have introduced other characters na wala sa comics at meron ding mga characters na buhay pa sa comics eh pinatay na nila sa series.

I haven't read the comics but my take is that the screen writers may be inspired by whatever happens in the comics but how the show progresses will not be entirely controlled or affected by what happened in the comics.

CityHunter

• Non Timebo Mala
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Angel Oracle, Feng Shui and Reiki Master
« Reply #283 on: December 06, 2012, 08:07:03 AM »
Mga sis, sino yun girl na sigaw ng sigaw doon sa new group as they're being attacked by walkers?  Yun sa first scene it could be yun nakagat but doon sa loob na ng prison mayroon pa rin yun sumisigaw :P  And did they ever get to hammer yun dead girl as parang hindi.
Good Work Ain't Cheap.  Cheap Work Ain't Good.

mishmish

• I'm shy but I'm friendly... eccentric but exquisite and undeniably a....
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Addicted to Counter-Strike Again
« Reply #284 on: December 06, 2012, 08:40:53 AM »
^ Medyo confusing din ang part na yan -- might be the girl who was attacked during the first part of the episode ang nagsisisigaw, kasi yung another girl parang fighter naman so malabo na siya yun hehe.. di na nga pinakita kung pinukpok ng hammer eh -- huwag nga sana nila makalimutan at baka maging walkers pa silang lahat :P
** The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive **

mishmish

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #285 on: December 06, 2012, 08:47:23 AM »

pero xempre mas maganda pa din kung ang reason ni michonne kung bakit gusto nya patayin si gov eh same sa comics :D

Na-curious naman ako sis kung ano reason ni Michonne sa comics ? Mas malalim ba ang dahilan niya? :)
** The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive **

meowskitty07

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #286 on: December 06, 2012, 08:55:09 AM »
^sis ni-rape sya ni gov sa comics. i think sodomized ata

hisana

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #287 on: December 06, 2012, 09:37:33 AM »

Bilib ako kay Carl. Kinabahan ako dun sa ginawa nya, but he's proven he's brave and competent.
"All that is gold does not glitter; all that is long does not last; All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past."

cuteyabby

• kdrama & twilight saga addict...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Live life to the fullest... Enjoy life!!!
« Reply #288 on: December 06, 2012, 09:46:08 AM »
what will happen kaya kay Daryl and yung brother nya na may topak! :D at hello Andrea, mga kasama mo sila before sino kakampihan mo? tagal pa ng next season. February pa. will wait for it.
"SS501 forever as one... SS501 and Triple S together forever."

"The importance of something is seen when it's done. The worth of someone is realize when their gone. For it'll always be a mystery that we realize the essence when it's already a MEMORY!"

CityHunter

• Non Timebo Mala
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Angel Oracle, Feng Shui and Reiki Master
« Reply #289 on: December 06, 2012, 09:48:38 AM »
Likest ko the mostest scene - ha ha, uber weird grammar - ay yun napagkamalan na lesbian si Carol.  And iba rin talaga ang mga writers nila gumawa ng i-imagine mo.  Before this a lot thought baka yun baby ang iiwan na girl as what Carl voiced sa preview.  Here naman may peek with Rick getting a kiss from that young girl.
Good Work Ain't Cheap.  Cheap Work Ain't Good.

mishmish

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #290 on: December 06, 2012, 10:13:49 AM »
^sis ni-rape sya ni gov sa comics. i think sodomized ata

Oh yun pala ang reason... thanks sis :)

Nakita nga ba talaga ni Andrea na sila Rick yung binabaril niya? Parang shock na shock kasi siya nang makita niya si Daryl..

gleek

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm not spoiled,just well loved.
« Reply #291 on: December 06, 2012, 10:55:02 AM »
nope sis. si Oscar lang nakita ni andrea, and since hiwalay na si andrea nung time na napunta s prison sila rick,di niya na connect na baka group nila rick yung sumugod sa woodbury.
"When I shop the world gets better, the world is better; and then it's not anymore and I have to do it again." - girl in the green scarf

snowyice

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #292 on: December 06, 2012, 11:10:55 AM »
I read in an interview that Andrea will still be the same with  Rick's group meaning ready pa rin to fight for them kaya lang Rick's group will not trust her anymore(from Norman REedus).  Kaya kung ano ang mangyayari abangan na lang sa Feb.  ;D  I think kung totoo yung sabisabi na mamatay na si Gov before end of Season 3 Andrea might go back to Rick's group.

meowskitty07

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #293 on: December 06, 2012, 12:35:55 PM »
^^^the kiss is like a goodbye kiss kasi babalik sina Rick sa Woodsbury

dBum

• Senior GirlTalker
  • you're my little secret
    • cher-ishable
« Reply #294 on: December 06, 2012, 01:36:55 PM »
wala sila daryl and merle sa comics? so walang nakakaalam dito kung papatayin na ba si daryl sa next episode? waaaah ayoko mawala si daryl.
if i could have just one wish.. i wish that you were mine...

dBum

• Senior GirlTalker
    • cher-ishable
« Reply #295 on: December 06, 2012, 01:51:22 PM »
may nakita ako sa fb na photo ni daryl, labas bituka. yon ba yung fan made or totoo yon? sorry kung spoiler to i just need to know.

chichi143

• Senior GirlTalker
  • love and light ^_^
« Reply #296 on: December 06, 2012, 01:54:04 PM »
naku! pag namatay si glenn at daryl dito, ayawan na. ahahaha!
be kind. whenever possible. its always possible.

meowskitty07

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #297 on: December 06, 2012, 02:05:20 PM »
^^the photo of daryl with intestines is from the movie Pandorum

promises_bytes

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #298 on: December 06, 2012, 02:12:04 PM »
may nakita ako sa fb na photo ni daryl, labas bituka. yon ba yung fan made or totoo yon? sorry kung spoiler to i just need to know.

Yan nga yung sa movie na Pandorum sis hindi sa TWD.

dBum

• Senior GirlTalker
    • cher-ishable
« Reply #299 on: December 06, 2012, 03:00:07 PM »
@meowskitty07 and @promises_bytes ay buti na lang. hahaha kaloka. kala ko true. thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.