Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 28 NOV 14
Need to maximize room space? Make sure you utilize built-in closets and freestanding cabinets.
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Baguio City Thread 10  (Read 62885 times)

em_cee

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Baguio City Thread 10
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2012, 12:01:12 PM »
^ I forgot what time sila open.  Parks close at 6pm.  Sarap mag-hike/trek sa Tamawan and Camp John Hay... nakakapagod pero enjoy because of the cool breeze.  Gusto na nga ng mom ko tumira doon. hehe :) 
Jesus Loves Me!

chefron

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2012, 03:17:29 PM »
any recommendation na pwedeng pag stayan?
EPHESIANS 2: 9

SALVATION IS NOT A REWARD FOR THE GOOD THINGS WE HAVE DONE, SO NONE OF US CAN BOAST ABOUT IT

hanshellite

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2012, 04:06:22 PM »
Maganda ba sa tam-awan village sis?

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
  • STAY if you're HAPPY, LEAVE if you're NOT.
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2012, 04:13:26 PM »
Akyat kaming Baguio this weekend. Sana maganda ang panahon. :)

First time ni boyfie pupunta, ako tour guide niya. Hehe..
Enjoy while it lasts!

bump

• Work at home mom
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • living a charmed life
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2012, 10:58:11 PM »
Hi sisses,  can you recommend a good place to stay? We have 10 & 3yrs old with us. Reasonable saka maayos.
Je suis pre mon amour.

I am ready my love

<Signature modified by admin>

RuChe

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2012, 10:13:59 AM »
For those who stayed at La Brea, kasya ba kmi - 2 adults and 2 kids (7 and 11 yo) dun sa deluxe room na 1 queen and 1 single? Sa pic kase parang ang liit ng queen. Queen kaya talaga yun?

pinkylicious

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2012, 11:56:45 AM »
Hi, pa join din po dito. Plan namin ni hubby dalin si baby sa baguio next week san hotel kaya ang ok (malinis and if theres a hotel na bago bago). How the weather din po ngayon sa baguio? :)

em_cee

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2012, 01:30:40 PM »
Maganda ba sa tam-awan village sis?
Maganda sis. Para kang umaakyat ng bundok.  Nature trip. We enjoyed our time there.  May entrance fee P50 adults, P20 child/SC
For those who stayed at La Brea, kasya ba kmi - 2 adults and 2 kids (7 and 11 yo) dun sa deluxe room na 1 queen and 1 single? Sa pic kase parang ang liit ng queen. Queen kaya talaga yun?
We stayed at La brea last Oct 27-30.  1 queen and 2 single beds.  Pinagdikit namin all 3 beds.  Kasya kami 4 adults and 1 6yr old kid.  yun 2 single bed pag pinagsama, bigger sya than the queen bed.  The room space is enough to walk around. Our only negative comment was the CR.  Old na yun mga tiles and grout.  May tulo pa yun sink.  Nagpapalipat kami pero wala na daw available.  Ok lang.  Bearable naman.  They were very accomodating naman because we arrived very early.  Kaya early check in kami at 7am.

The location of La Brea Inn is really the best.  Walking distance to SM Baguio, Cathedral, Burnham Park, and the restaurants. The stair entrance is just beside yellow cab, so easy to find.  Walking distance din sa bus stations. 
Jesus Loves Me!

riandrew

• Super GirlTalker
    • No Spam, No Virus, No Kiddin'!
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2012, 07:30:32 PM »
sino familiar sa villa la maja?
12pax kasi kami, and we found their rates the cheapest.

ok ba dun?
any other recommendations for an accommodation fora group of 12?
travel - resorts - hotels - staycations - buffet
http://www.chyngreyes.com  |  http://instagram.com/chyngreyes

bluish

• GirlTalker
  • present since 2006 :)
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2012, 09:01:44 PM »
The last time I went to baguio was in January of this year. I just grabbed a backpack, threw in some stuff and hopped on a bus in Victory liner on its last midnite deluxe trip. I stayed in Burnham Suites. I think relatively new pa yun hotel. I asked reception to give a room with a wide view of the park but was denied bec I think no room type of my choice had that view. Because I was alone, size was okay. I just remember disliking the bathroom bec there was leakage in the fixture.

But overall, I like Baguio. I like how you can walk for miles and miles on end and not give a care in the world. Of course, it's only wise to do this if you dont look so much like a clueless tourist. Blend lang and dont carry around so much stuff :) Yay! Posting this makes me want to hop on a bus again to Baguio tonight hehe

jinkyv

• GirlTalker
  • God's timing is the best :)
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2012, 04:12:34 PM »
Hi po. Musta po kaya ang weather sa baguio on Nov 23-25? yun po kasi yung day ng punta namin.. super lamig na po ba na need na magdala ng jacket? thanks po  :)
God's timing is the best :)

em_cee

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2012, 02:49:05 PM »
I suggest magdala na po kayo ng jacket.  We were there last week of October pero freezing cold nung madaling araw na dumating kami, sinabayan pa kasi ng ambon that time.  Kulang yun light jacket na dala namin.  Pero bandang 10am - hapon, no need jacket na kasi umaraw na.  Nevertheles we brought our jackets along while roaming around just in case. Sarap ng weather, hindi ka pagpapawisan kahit umakyat ng bundok. hehe...
Jesus Loves Me!

klengmorales

• Love me, hate me, I AM Me. The ultimate
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 03:03:01 PM »
Amaxcited! We'll be leaving at 2pm tomorrow :)
Mag ingat sa mga taong PLASTIC at MANGGAGAMIT

kaisha

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 07:50:33 AM »
FYI mga si about PANAGBENGA'S 2013 Schedule:

http://lakbaybaguio.com/panagbenga-2013-schedule
that which is me, is nobody else!!!

chizzyness

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2012, 06:02:26 PM »

The location of La Brea Inn is really the best.  Walking distance to SM Baguio, Cathedral, Burnham Park, and the restaurants. The stair entrance is just beside yellow cab, so easy to find.  Walking distance din sa bus stations.

sis okay ba cr sa la brea inn? at malapit ba siya sa victory liner bus station? thanks

jhandee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012, 09:11:12 AM »
mga sis need pa ba ng reservation sa Victory Liner? A day before your trip or same day pwede?thanks

RuChe

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2012, 09:27:34 AM »
You can buy ticket on the same day since there's a bus leaving every hour. If you'll be riding a deluxe bus, better to buy in advance especially if leaving on holidays. Deluxe bus departs less frequent, 6x / day.

jhandee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2012, 10:08:53 AM »
ok thanks sis, sa december 14 pa naman alis namin ng midnight

hanshellite

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2012, 11:21:03 AM »
Any feedback/review for Hotel 45, the new one located near SM? Thanks mga sis.

jinkyv

• GirlTalker
  • God's timing is the best :)
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2012, 12:35:06 PM »
Maulan po kaya sa baguio ngayong november?  ;D
God's timing is the best :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.