Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 30 JUL 14
Keep your brain and body active--read while on the treadmill or stationary bike. If you find it difficult, listen to an audiobook.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Tubal Cannulation for blocked fallopian tubes anyone?  (Read 4058 times)

sweet_innocent

• Junior GirlTalker
Tubal Cannulation for blocked fallopian tubes anyone?
« on: October 14, 2012, 07:56:03 AM »
Hi gts!
Have you heard of tubal cannulation?  to help clear a blockage in the fallopian tubes.

The procedure is less invasive than fallopian tube surgery.

Any one with success stories, pls. share :D

Thanks.
its not the problem that is the real problem,its your attitude towards the problem is the real problem,so fix your attitude because problem is no problem at all !

christy12

• Probationary
Re: Tubal Cannulation for blocked fallopian tubes anyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 06:39:33 AM »
Recently I underwent a tubal cannulation procedure to clear my blocked fallopian tube. This is what took place, In February I was diagnosed by HSG to have a blockage in one  of my fallopian tubes.
The doctor explained the HSG is a somewhat limited test, because if one tube is slightly wider than the other, the fluid they inject under pressure will just go the path of least resistance, in other words up the bigger tube. They can't always tell if you're actually blocked, and sometimes need to perform a more specialized test which is the tubal cannulation,  a more specialzed form of the HSG.
 Again they inject a radiopaque dye, but this time the catheter is run only into the one fallopian tube and is sealed off by a balloon.  The dye only enters that one tube,  they can tell not only if the tube is actually blocked, they may be able to remove the blockage, depending on the type of blockage. I'm not exactly sure how they remove. As I was preparing to do this, a co-worker told me about some CHinese herbs she had taken to help her clear her blocked tubes, I figured anything helps, so I gave them a shot,, prior to taking them my FSH was 65 after 2 months on the herbs, the levels dropped to 37. Today my FSH is 25. I'm ecstatic and hopeful that soon I will conceive. The herbs are by Radiant Wonder,  I was on Cinnamon & Poria, Balance and Super Fertility 2 formula.
Hope this helps and Good luck :)

Destiny76

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 08:49:31 PM »
Sis christy12, ask ko lang saan ka nagpatubal cannulation? I also blocked right tube kaya naghahanap ako ng options. TIA :)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 03:28:58 PM by mama squeak! »

sweet_innocent

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 03:39:34 PM »
i had mine done in jinjiang china.
its not the problem that is the real problem,its your attitude towards the problem is the real problem,so fix your attitude because problem is no problem at all !

Kimyoulee

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 02:52:20 PM »
Hi sis denise01,

Dont loose hope. ONLY GOD KNOWS. Always pray to him. Malay mo.kung kelan kyo mg stop mg work out doon pa na susurprise. kme rin 3yrs na still wala parin baby. HB OFW once a yr kung mgvacation kya hirap kme mkatiming. Although di pa nmanim naittry  mg pa iui or ivf. Feeling ko hirap parin me mgbuntis ngundergo nko ng laparoscopyat Hssg. Fertility drugs. Im on cd24 na taking serophene 100mg with ovidrel shots and utrogestan to support pregnancy. Sana this time makabuo na kme. Pg umalis na nman HB ko wait na nman ako another year. Nakaka sad minsan.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:56:00 PM by Kimyoulee »

zieaja

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 01:04:56 AM »
Sisses parang nagka interest ako with this topic blocked kasi right F.tube ko. Sisses may i know if how much lahat nang expenses pag nagpagawa nito? Tapos saan pwde here in pinas? Tapos ang procedure ba is like HSSG/HSG lang? Tia
"Find your self and do it on purpose"

denise01

• GirlTalker
  • kaloka na..
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 12:22:09 PM »
 :)thanks sis kimyoulee pahinga na muna bahala na si god kung ano plan niya for me... salamat ulit goodluck po....

sis zieaja sakin operation talaga dun ulit biniak sa pinagtahian ng ectopic ko.. kaya parang bagong anak lang,,

good luck sa lahat ng sis god bless
denise_01 :>
hopeless

sweet_innocent

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 05:09:20 PM »
yung sakin done under a microscopic guided wire, also know as cooked wire.

This wire is similar to a strand of hair, inserted in our vagina , then the procedure is like unblocking the blocked tubes. Less invasive, can be perform under anesthesia but not advice.  Out patient procedure.

Less than an hour performance.

denise01

• GirlTalker
  • kaloka na..
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 09:21:14 PM »
 :)sis mag kanu inabot?? preggy kana?
hopeless

sweet_innocent

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 10:49:15 AM »
after the procedure, i was advice to take a rest from baby dance atleast 1 to 2 months before ttc.

So, that was last nov 2012.  By early feb, i had my period, work ups kay doc, then monitor ko na lang by now kase dpo na ko, and hoping for possible BFP.

But before i underwent the procedure, i research here sa net, and found out that 50% chances to conceive once cannulation procedure is done. 

So hopeful kami ni asawa.  sana this is it na.

baby dust to all of us!!!

By the way, all in all the procedure expense took us 35k ( plus all gamot and doc fee)

denise01

• GirlTalker
  • kaloka na..
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 12:34:15 PM »
 :) good luck sis.. saan po hospital.. mas mura pala ito.. bakit hindi to alam ni ob ko..

hopeless

sweet_innocent

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 10:44:35 AM »
kase sa other countries lang sya uso.

Wala pa dito sa pinas.

sa china ako nagpagawa.

denise01

• GirlTalker
  • kaloka na..
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2013, 11:04:07 AM »
 ;D ah kaya naman pala

godbless
hopeless

sweet_innocent

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 03:46:05 PM »
sadly after 2ww, i got BFN. :'(

My doc said to have another test of Hcg to know if really na-unblocked ang tubes ko.

Hoping for a positive patent tubes.  I went all the way to china, very hopeful that it will be treated, sana kulang lang sa BD, hehe.. kasi kung failed ang tubal cannulation treatment ko, ewan ko nalang.

zieaja

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2013, 12:19:09 AM »
Denise01 nku sis ansakit pala kasi operation talaga siya. btw sisses tanong ko lang last test ko nang HSSg was year 2011 pa, pwede na kaya ako magpa HSSG ulit? just to make sure na patent pa din left F.tube ko? right F.tube ko kasi is blocked na talaga sisses. if ever kasi na pwede na magpapa HSSG ulit.  sa iba naman para sure talaga na blocked ba talaga ang right ko o baka muscle lang siya. TIA  :)
"Find your self and do it on purpose"

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.