Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 31 OCT 14
Having trouble staying true to yourself? Spend time with your loved ones to remind yourself of who you are--after all, they know you best.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day  (Read 17520 times)

thansher01

• wahm. daughter. sister. chef wannabe. ebook lover & a certified
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2012, 03:29:52 PM »
This was posted by Sylvia Day on her FB fanpage:

The lover that you know

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2012, 04:43:43 PM »
I got this from a friend who saw it on Sylvia Day's FB Page. Funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM1ksdKjW0c

Andyan si Angus haha

By the way, I inquired sa Fully Booked about Bared To You. OOS din siya! Dami pa daw reservations. Yung Reflected In You naman daw kukuha palang sila ng copies.

hann-hann

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Live, Laugh, Love.
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2012, 04:49:43 PM »
I super love Eva! She's a fighter! Eto yung mga nakakatuwang lines for me, yung tumatak sakin talaga:

From Eva: "You put your hand on Corinne's back like this again, and I'm breaking your fingers."

From Gideon: The only way Im keeping my hands off her is if Im dead. Find another way to fix us.
"Like i'll get over the sumo wrestler you have shadowing me?"
"You're getting the f*** me look and thinking about Arnoldo? Do I have to kick his ass now, too?"

From Cary: "What kind of vitamins does Cross take?"
"Im never not horny, and even I cant pile-drive all night like that. I kept thinking, Hes got to be done now. Then hed start up again. -  ;D ;D ;D

Yung mga super kilig lines kay Gideon lahat galing.  :)

Sis Thansher01, medyo di din ako convinced na si Gideon yung pumatay kay Nathan. Kasi kung sya nga, baka binugbog nya pa si Nathan diba? Yung ginawa nga nya kay Brett diba? Or pwede naman na pinlano talaga ni Gideon ng maigi? Sya lang kaya nagplano ng lahat, o involved din si Stanton? Hiindi binanggit yung name ng ka blind date ni Megumi di ba? May connect kaya yun? Gosh si Sylvia Day sobrang pinipiga na yung utak ko hahaha.. Di ako makamove on kakaisip sa kung ano talaga nangyari. Hahaha! Sana gawin din itong movie, or tv series!

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2012, 04:52:22 PM »
Feeling ko naman si Gideon talaga kasi I agree with that detective na he wouldn't hire someone dahil mate-trace nga. At ano yung ibig sabihin na napabuntong hininga si Gideon sa huli nung sinabi ni Eva na the detectives are dropping the case.

Dibale malapit na rin naman ang December 31 for the last book. Konting tiis nalang yan.

thansher01

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2012, 05:21:38 PM »
sis hann-hann - kaya nga hindi ko na iniisip kasi nakakafrustrate. saka ayaw ko na rin basahin yung mga spoilers sa FB fan page ni Sylvia Day kasi ang daming ideas. kalurki! meron pa nga nagsabi si Angus daw yung pumatay.. kalurki! :)

sis Heatherette - actually, meron nagtweet kay Sylvia kung meron daw book 4 yung Crossfire series, eto yung reply ni Sylvia "I can't rule that out until I finish Entwined"

pano kaya magiging flow ng book 3 noh, wala na si Nathan. akala ko pa nga with RIY magagamit ni Eva yung Krav Maga skills niya kasi baka there's somepoint na Nathan will attack her. ma-action sana yun noh.. haha!

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2012, 05:49:03 PM »
^Nagamit naman ni Eva sis yung Krav Maga skills niya, kay Gideon nga lang haha

thansher01

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2012, 09:54:02 AM »
^oo nga naman. naging useful din yung Krav Maga skills nya.. she even threat Gideon na she will break his fingers the next time he will touch Corrine's back.. hehe!

thansher01

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2012, 01:02:31 PM »
Where art thou Crossfire fanatics?

shocks! I stumble upon this while checking Sylvia Day's FB page: Dark and Dangerous. And all mine. whooo! hot as hell! :)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c67.0.403.403/p403x403/523956_436878296349553_2054847482_n.jpg

kayesl

• Senior GirlTalker
  • i love being a sahm
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2012, 04:29:55 PM »
^he's my Christian Grey. pero pedeng pede din syang maging si Gideon. hay....

thansher01

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2012, 04:52:52 PM »
^yummy noh sis! kanina pa kami nagdrool ng friend ko dyan sa picture ni Henry! nakakaloka! :)

thansher01

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2012, 03:23:32 AM »
Sylvia Day just posted a confirmation on her FB page that Entwined With You won't release 12/31/2012. She's 100% sure about that. No date yet as to when is the release... :(

https://www.facebook.com/AuthorSylviaDay?ref=stream

em.em

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2012, 01:03:07 PM »
Sylvia Day just posted a confirmation on her FB page that Entwined With You won't release 12/31/2012. She's 100% sure about that. No date yet as to when is the release... :(

oh noooooooo! bad news naman to!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnt do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

thansher01

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2012, 01:13:49 PM »
Let's just hope na hindi May 2013 yung release ng EWY. according kasi sa confirmation nyamagkasabay irerelease yung ebook and paperback. nakapre-order sa amazon yung paperback and yung date of release May 7, 2013..

sobrang tagal naman kung ganon..

kayesl

• Senior GirlTalker
  • i love being a sahm
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2012, 06:57:33 PM »

NOOOOoOOO!!!!  :( :'(

bibsibs

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2012, 12:16:33 AM »
just downloaded this! excited to read it :D

thansher01

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2012, 07:06:31 AM »
sisses, have you seen this Kindle edition book cover of EWY?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Entwined-You-Crossfire-Novel-ebook/dp/B0090KZDSK/ref=zg_bs_digital-text_2/279-0836681-9578035

Entwined pala focuses more on Gideon.. just read this on one of the interview made by a book blogger

Question: Entwined With You, book three of this series is scheduled to be released next year. Is this it for the series? Any tiny hints you can give us to hold us over for the next few months?

Sylvia: I cant say Entwined will be the end of the series until Im finished with it. Its possible it may take a fourth book to wrap things up. I wont cram or rush the third book just to make it a trilogyGideon and Eva deserve a decent and solid HEA. Nor will I unnecessarily extend the series beyond its natural end pointI have other series in progress! As for hints Reflected was really Evas story. Entwined focuses more on Gideon, who has much further to go to get to a good place.

liquidglaze

• addiction is a hobby
  • Super GirlTalker
  • i'm so blessed!!
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2012, 01:51:27 PM »
Interesting read! I love the characters, most of all.
" ... and what constitutes evil, real evil, is taking of a single human life. Whether a man would die tomorrow or the day after or eventually ... it doesn't matter. Because if God does not exist, then life ... every second of it, is all we have."

bibsibs

• GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2012, 12:37:50 AM »
Yung Reflected in You nakakaloka! Ang daming twist and secrets. Excited na ako sa Entwined with You!!

pinkpotato

• wants to go back to SEOUL <3
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Jeremiah 29:11
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2012, 02:10:02 PM »

NOOOOoOOO!!!!  :( :'(

affected na rin ako. Nooooooo!
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love Him.." R8:28

lyn

• "Be true to yourself!"
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Say what's on your mind. ;)
    • My Blog
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2012, 01:22:50 AM »
Glad there's a thread. I super love this than 50 Shades. I just don't like Gideon's name. I hate that name. But super love the story. I agree to all sisses here who posted their favorite quotes. Yan din gusto ko. I laugh so hard when Gideon said find another way to fix us. Lol and Cary is adorable, I love his character. Reminds me of my gay friend lol!

As for who killed Nathan: Pweding si Gideon nga ang pumatay. Or pwede din hindi.

There are a lot of speculations: Pweding nga may plan si Gideon pero baka naunahan siya pag patay kay Nathan. I bet Nathan has a lot of victims that we don't know yet.

Also madaming character pa sa story that was introduce then walang follow-up. I wonder what will happen to them sa next book.

Like Megumi's blind date. Eva's Mom, what does she knows? Why is she so worried when the detectives took the security tapes? What about Stanton? And Eva's dad? Does he really don't know her story? Or he just pretended of not knowing? He's a cop. And Cary, he knows Eva well, he might just say he was jump with someone he didn't know to protect Eva.

I can't wait for the next book.

I love that youtube interview. LOL So funny! And that pic, that guy can be Christian or Gideon!
No matter how clever or sophisticated a man may appear, he is merely clay waiting to be shaped by the hand of a superior woman.  It is, however, best not to let him know this.
                                                    -Helena Pennington-

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.