Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 21 OCT 14
Going swimsuit shopping? If you have wide shoulders, play up your torso with colorful bikini bottoms. A square neckline will also do wonders for your upper
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Would you ever consider dating someone you don't like?  (Read 3494 times)

lenjeearroyo24

• GirlTalker
Re: Would you ever consider dating someone you don't like?
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2012, 12:31:50 PM »
what do you think it takes to be friends with someone you've dated?

spring_snow

• GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2012, 05:46:46 AM »
I can totally relate to you sis mimiku.

For me, it's a waste of time and i don't want to end up giving any false hope to the guy either.  ganyan din ako, i always look for 'the spark.'  Pag wala, wala talaga.  First meeting pa lang, alam ko na kung boyfriend material or wala talagang patutunguhan.  :P

same din comments ng ibang friends ko pero kilala ko na sarili ko.  maybe it works for other people to date someone who's not their type thinking na baka ma develop later on. 

Iba naman if you hang out with a guy who happens to be just your friend and eventually na develop kayo, that's another t story.  ;)

Alucard

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
  • Daddy - GUYTalkers
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2012, 05:17:34 PM »
Its a waste of time for me. I would never date someone that I don't like.

jccastro15

• GirlTalker
  • Your face is not a coloring book. Chill with the makeup!
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2012, 06:59:49 PM »
In some cases, Yes! I'm open for friendship naman eh.. Getting to know him more first.. I don't reject people kasi.. I always give chances.
A girl is much more than she seems. She is not a toy. Underneath that makeup and hair, there's a sign that says "Handle with care".

Kady_14

• Nanay ni Abudayday at Kutchikoy!
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2012, 07:09:31 PM »
No, what's the point. Sa akin if ever, mgsasayang lang kami ng panahon.

pinkberries

• Super GirlTalker
  • crazy in love
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2012, 06:33:10 PM »
no. i dont wanna waste our time also.  gusto ko yung may spark din. :)
Stand your ground.

polymath2012

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2012, 05:48:54 AM »
i agree, i dont waste  time either, kumbaga sa buffet eh di ka naman pipili ng pagkaing ayaw mo talaga at di mo magugustuhan, pipiliin mo yung mukhang mouth-watering, palatable at alam mong mukhang masarap (kainin), i think same analogy goes with choosing men u want to go out with, the world is a smorgasbord of men so choose what only suits you ;), ayoko ring tumikim ng pagkain para i-try lang at isusuka ko rin naman eventually..hehe
Ignorance is bliss.

Prunella

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Meow?
    • Pretty Ugly
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2012, 05:10:11 PM »
Er, no. why would I wanna waste my time, or his?

jtansanco

• THE TRAVELER
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • KEEP MOVING FORWARD
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2012, 10:32:37 PM »
No way. It's simple for me. I will not court someone I don't like for the sake of trying to be in a relationship when I know I will cheat in the future because I really don't like her.
GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE

chichi143

• Senior GirlTalker
  • love and light ^_^
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2012, 11:47:27 PM »
i did this. because just like what i read on some of the comments here, i'd like to give a 'chance'. Pero hindi pala dapat, unless you really want to date that person. Like really want to go out of your way to meet with that guy and be with him. I tried pero ayun mukhang napaasa ko si koya... i had to tell him to stop expecting and to stop waiting kasi wala naman sya aasahan.
be kind. whenever possible. its always possible.

anjeology

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2012, 04:39:03 PM »
It's up to you actually  ;D Given na di mo nga like yung guy pero nung nag-date naman kayo, there's this something you'll appreciate him and probably you'll like him in a different way.

lenjeearroyo24

• GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2012, 07:26:05 PM »
yes,pero yung babastusin ako na parang akala niya just because  i went out with him he'd exect to score immediately after the date.na-experience ko na yun dati at badtrip talaga ako kasi the farthest i can go on a date is beso-beso lang muna.

yengyeng

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2012, 08:16:51 PM »
No siguro.. baka mag expect sya pag lumabas kami..
smile, they don't know you're sad.

klengmorales

• Love me, hate me, I AM Me. The ultimate
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2012, 01:28:11 PM »
Nagawa ko na to... nung time na 1st heartbroken ako... wala talaga syang itsura as in... we tried numerous dates, movies even went out of town with friends. pero la talaga eh... walang spark. Then i asked my self kung bakit... matangkad naman sya... maganda work... may condo unit na... yung tipong stable na talaga... kaya lang feeling gwapo twing nagkkwento. kaasar lang.
Mag ingat sa mga taong PLASTIC at MANGGAGAMIT

teejiko

• Junior GirlTalker
    • A Wandering Mind
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2012, 01:56:31 PM »
No, I think it's a waste of time dating someone na di mo naman gusto especially kung umpisa palang medyo off na. It's still best to tell him straight up, you'll be doing both yourselves a favor.

pinkberries

• Super GirlTalker
  • crazy in love
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2012, 09:25:37 PM »
now im considering it.   someone told me to at least date him once.  besides, it's just a lunch or dinner date.  and if i don't like it, then don't date him again.   ;D
Stand your ground.

cute_pompom

• GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2013, 04:36:08 AM »
Yeah, you should at least give it a try. Malay mo he has the qualities pala that you've been looking for in a guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.