Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 26 OCT 14
Worried about your performance at work? Find a mentor and ask for guidance. Learning from a senior will help you get better at your job.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: ASIDE from saying "ILOVEYOU," how do you express your love to your HUBBY?  (Read 2257 times)

mscuriosity

• A bubbly and a proud
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I want to hold you in my arms forever
In my case, di kasi ako mahilig mag ILOVEYOU. Kasi sabi nila mas matimbang pag pinapakita. I want to be more creative. How do you express it in your own ways? Share naman mga mommies. THANKS!!
God's time is always PERFECT!

"A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones." Proverbs 15:30  ;) ;) ;)

kiz_me1109

• Super GirlTalker
  • happy_mom_of_aidan
I cook for him. Yung tipong galing ako sa work. And tulog pa kasi morning yung work niya. Kahit pagod ako sa work, I still cook breakfast for him and make sure everything is ready when he wakes up.

Nakikita niya na mas affected ako kesa sa kanya kapag may problem siya sa office.

I always make sure that he knows I support him in anything and everything he does.

Prunella

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Meow?
    • Pretty Ugly
-I cook his fave dishes.
-I make sure the house is in perfect condition.
-I prepare his clothes for work.
-I compliment him.
-I sympathize with him when things don't go well for him at work.
-I support his endeavors.
-I give him bearhugs and smother him with kisses :)
- I surprise him every now and then.

lonelymiss28

• Super GirlTalker
my daily routine to show my hubby that i love him:

* in the morning i pray loud (yung naririnig nya) giving thanks to HIM for a wonderful day and for giving me a loving and caring hunny.
*i tell him i love him.
*i cook breakfast.
*make his lunch.
*make sure that when he gets home, nakahanda na dinner nya.
*pag nanonood kami ng tv after dinner, i massage his head.
*bago kami matulog, i massage his face with cream, apply chapstick on his lips, lotion sa kamay.
*we talk and laugh till we get tired then tulog na.

prish

• post with style, argue with sense and be a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • looklet
i text him the moment i wake up and before i sleep
i never fail to thank him even for just little simple things
"As with any information found on the internet,
you should always consider that the information might not be accurate...
Some of what you read is simply not true.

jccastro15

• GirlTalker
  • Your face is not a coloring book. Chill with the makeup!
By taking care of him.. Showing my love through simple things.. Through my actions. Actions speak louder than words. That is what matters.
A girl is much more than she seems. She is not a toy. Underneath that makeup and hair, there's a sign that says "Handle with care".

Kady_14

• Nanay ni Abudayday at Kutchikoy!
  • Super GirlTalker
As I age, i find it hard to catch up on sleep. :( There are times my husband has early "alis" for work and late "uwi". I wake early or wait for him to arrive kahit me househelp. I stay awake for him... all this even if I too work. Alam ko he appreciates that.

snowflakes

• Senior GirlTalker
pag asikaso sa kanya kahit sobrang pagod ka na
pag sunod sa utos nya kahit ayaw mo kase mahal mo nga eh
pag alaga pag may sakit sha

megansmomma

• Super GirlTalker
  • i'm no beauty queen, am just beautiful me ;)
Mahilig kase ako mag show ng affection whenever/wherever
pero ang alam ko na mas naaappreciate nia is yung
mga simple things..

yun mga wifey routines ko
texting him and calling him
massage sa gabi
and understanding his needs..

Mommy•Shey

• ♥ Queen of Hubby, SpoiledWifey, FabMommy, Game Terrorist and
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • ♥Happily married, relaxed and fashion obsessed♥
Re: ASIDE from saying "ILOVEYOU," how do you express your love to your HUBBY?
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 01:10:04 PM »
Aside from saying I Love You:

Since mahilig ako magluto, lagi ko siyang nilulutuan ng masasarap na food :)
Lagi din akong nagsu-support sa mga kung anong gusto niyang gawin, as long as alam kong gusto niya at magbe-benefit siya dun positively.
Samahan siya sa mga kalokohan niya minsan hehe. We're not just like lovers, we're also partners-in-crime hehe  ::)
I make sure, pag uuwi siya galing work, maaliwalas ang bahay. Though minsan umiiral ang katamaran ko hehe.
Nilalambing ko siya ng todo hehe.
Super inaalagaan ko siya pag may sakit siya...
Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving

kaiz

• Super GirlTalker
  • My Son, My Happiness, My Life
    • WACKER e-Store
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 01:42:12 PM »
i make sure ready na his clothes in the morning.
i help him pack his things whenever may travel sya..

for me, when i try to keep the house clean and organize, it's not because i love hubby, but because yun ang gusto ko.
..true strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart..

..i am your mona lisa..

threehundredquotes.blogspot.com

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 08:19:29 PM »
I am a very competent business partner & more competent crisis manager. 
I shield him from little concerns/irritations - actually, anything I can handle, I do & tell him after.
I  let him risk our resources, as he deems fit/required for our business expansion --  hindi ako ang wife na magbibigay ng dahilan para "daga-in" ang lakas ng loob nya.

My home management is very efficient.  He lives in a 5star hotel. 
I try to shield him from all home-related concerns.
If we have 3 kids, he is my 4th baby. 

But the best  way I express my love is my management of his kids' lives.  I am hands-on & never pabaya.
I love them to the best of my abilities.

All that, is how I express my love for him every day God gifts me.
If may duda pa sya, hello. If  he gives me pa sama ng loob, bahala na si Batman;but God is never blind. 

beach

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2012, 12:22:02 AM »
There's this book called Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman. Whatever yung love language ni hubby, yun ang pinaka-effective magpa-feel sa kanya na mahal mo sya. :) Discover then implement.  It's either words of affirmation (sana hindi ito, since di ka verbal), physical touch, quality time, gifts, or service...

euwie

• Senior GirlTalker
  • baby, hold on!!!! :)
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2012, 12:57:14 AM »
 - Waking up and staying up maski super antok pagod sa trabaho para lang makachat sya.
 - i hug him tight always. Ayokong nawawala sya sa tabi ko kapag magkasama kami, gusto ko lagi kami magkadikit.
- i cook his requests whenver i can, i surprise him sometimes with his fave food.
- i support him in everything.

I am always on the go kaya hindi lahat ng pag aalaga nabibigay ko sa kanya. But staying in love and being faithful to him is more than enough assurance of how much i love him.  Used to be ldr for 5 years and i am proud to say wala syang naging problema sa pagiging faithful ko.
EDD: nov 12, 2013
Can't wait!!!!

Sometimes, i don't even know why am i answering the obvious. Google, backread when in doubt! When all else fail, then by all means ASK!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.