Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 20 APR 14
Light a few candles, bubble up the bathtub, and sink into the wet and steamy with your sweetie. Rub each other down with an aromatic scrub
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox  (Read 25401 times)

VainDoll

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2012, 03:10:25 pm »
Meron bago from Shen of Shen's Addiction shipping lang babayaran. Sample Room ang name.

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2012, 03:13:56 pm »
^anong laman ng Sample Room sis?

VainDoll

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2012, 05:44:18 pm »
Di pa na launch sis. Pero parang local bloggers ata ang behind dun sa box na yun :)

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2012, 06:12:53 pm »
^ah ok sis, wait ko ang feedbacks here! : )

ava_garde

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2012, 08:53:16 am »
Hello Girls. I too subscribed to saladbox. I got my first box this October.

Even before I read your feedbacks here, tinapos ko na yun subscription ko na naka-auto charge sa paypal account ko. I'm also not that impressed sa laman. parang for P500, the items nga are not worth it.

Tapos akala ko kaya may profile questions for skin type nun nagsubscribe ako, at least ipersonalize sya. Eh yun kasama soap, for super oily skin eh dry skin ako. I ended up giving away the contents of the box. Na auto charge na yun NOvember subscription ko, so I should still receive one this month but napa-cut ko na for December.

I was eyeing the BDJ sana next.  Base on their website, Ok yun brands, pero I searched blogs muna nga and then GT for feedbacks. So mukhang di din ako matutuloy sa BDJ subscription. hehe.

makdonna

• corporate 9-to-6er, wannabe beachbum, noob mom & certified
  • GirlTalker
    • Manila Beauty Sampler
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2012, 08:57:25 am »
got my BDJ Box na rin for October. buti na lang i purchased only 1 month. mukhang di na ko uulit sa BDJ unless may mabasa akong reviews na OK. hay. sana naman Glamourbox will live up to the hype. sayang money!

potchee

• GirlTalker
  • loud and proud
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2012, 01:56:20 pm »
I'm torn kung itutuloy ko pa yung sa BDJ ko. Based on the blogs naman na nabasa ko, mukhang mas okay naman ang BDJ as compared to Saladbox. I'll just wait nalang for the boxes this November. Sana mag-improve ang BDJ. High hopes pa rin. :)

cherrhys

• Super GirlTalker
  • stressed...=P
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2012, 08:31:56 pm »
For me di rin worth it yung BDJ box, kasi ang laman niya puro sachets ng Garnier (though may isang small tube din) then a small tube of L'Oreal conditioner then 2 small bottles of shampoo and conditioners then CK perfume sample (yung binibigay lang sa mall if bumili ka ng perfume).  So for me it's not worth P500.  :(
Stay-at-Home Mother of FIVE! :D

blaise

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Glam Penguins
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2012, 11:10:51 pm »
Until now wala pa rin announcements regarding the brands Glamourbox is partnered with. I wonder when they'll send out the November boxes. I subscribed to their quarterly plan and I hope it's worth it.

iloveshoes88

• Junior GirlTalker
  • ALL IS POSSIBLE.
    • Run Eat Shop and Travel
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2012, 04:34:10 pm »
Saw this and now thinking of subscribing to GlamourBox! :) http://instagram.com/p/R1s_MPjBQj/
www.cherrylonthego.tumblr.com    //     instagram.com/chescordora

runbarbierun

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2012, 05:54:46 pm »
^ Parang pareho lang sila ng BDJbox. CK sample & Yves Rocher. I think isa sa brand partner ng BDJbox din yung Shiseido :/ Wala ring masyadong makeup. Mahal pa naman ng Glamourbox. :(

makdonna

• corporate 9-to-6er, wannabe beachbum, noob mom & certified
  • GirlTalker
    • Manila Beauty Sampler
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2012, 09:28:19 pm »
got my first glamourbox na rin a while ago. i must say, of the 3 boxes, this one impressed me the most - mostly because the samples they sent me are really aligned with my beauty profile. i think this one's a keeper. :-)

runbarbierun

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2012, 10:36:55 pm »
Wala pa box ko :( Saw this review though:

http://www.glampenguins.com/2012/11/november-glamourbox-unboxing-and-first.html

Hindi talaga ako na-impressed.

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2012, 12:11:30 am »
Hmm, i still think na wala pa ring maganda sa mga contents nung mga box even Glamour box. Because some of those samples (perfumes and skincare samples)are given free for a purchase sa mga dept stores.
Then yung lip palette and mascara, di kilala ang brand. i will not fork out even 50 pesos to buy them.

ok, will wait for the December box reviews.

blaise

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Glam Penguins
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2012, 04:03:01 pm »
Judging on the first two boxes that were sent (BDJ Box October and Glamourbox November), I think I like the Glamourbox better than the BDJ Box. The fragrance samples from the Glamourbox I really don't like but everything else were ok. Pero misan kasi the quality and quantity of the samples vary from month to month when it comes to these boxes. Any updates on the BDJ Box for November?

VainDoll

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2012, 06:18:32 pm »
Saw a blog nga about Glamourbox. To be fair mas okay yun kaysa sa BDJ at Saladbox. THinking of subscribing din. :D

pretty_in_victorian

• makeup & beauty junkie
  • Super GirlTalker
  • NICU nurse; potterhead; hello kitty addict
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2012, 06:46:58 pm »
I've received my November glamourbox and based on the blogposts about salad box and bdj box, mas okay say compared as iba but then i get the perfume samples for free so parang an frustrate ako ng konti.. I was expecting more pero mas okay an to.. I'm excited to try the eye of Horus mascara that was included in the package..
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little if only out of politeness. And then,you never know,maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. -Coco Chanel

runbarbierun

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2012, 07:08:37 pm »
^Infairness maganda yung Eye of Horus mascara! Pero ang mahal haha!

username.taken

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2012, 09:11:41 am »
parang disappointing lahat ng PH boxes dito sa far. :( sana mas magaganda laman ng December boxes. sayang naman kasi subscription ko. sana pinambili ko na lang ng mga products na gusto ko talaga.  ::)

heart-shapedbullet

• GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2012, 12:54:36 am »
gosh sana okay this december ang boxes na matatanggap ko. mga beauty boxes sa japan..super nakakawow ang mga contents..hope ganun din dito

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!