Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 25 APR 14
Encourage team work by building good relationships with your co-workers. A team that works well together progresses together.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Overheating!  (Read 707 times)

mishmish

• I'm shy but I'm friendly... eccentric but exquisite and undeniably a....
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Addicted to Counter-Strike Again
Overheating!
« on: September 17, 2012, 10:36:55 AM »
Ano usually causes ng pagka-over heat ng sasakyan? Kanina kasi when I arrived home after driving my daughter to school, napansin kong umuusok na yung bandang hood sa sasakyan. Buti na lang andito Father in law ko, kasi wala akong alam sa mga makina na. Siya na nagbukas ng hood, then may mga basura sa loob like small twigs na fresh pa kasi green pa ang mga dahon-dahon, soil and rubber (suspetsa namin nginatngat ng daga). Never akong naglalagay ng water dun sa hood, sabi ng hubby ko no need naman daw :-\

** The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive **

aubrey888

• GirlTalker
Re: Overheating!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 10:51:02 AM »
Sis, based on my experience sa lumang car ko before... Main cause of overheating is pag may butas or leak ang radiator hose mo.  Have it check by a reliable mechanic.  Also, pwede rin yung auxillary fan nia baka sira or di umaandar... hth!

mishmish

• I'm shy but I'm friendly... eccentric but exquisite and undeniably a....
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Addicted to Counter-Strike Again
Re: Overheating!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 10:16:23 AM »
^ Thanks sis... actually wala kasi tubig na yung coolant (shocks kakahiya, di kasi ako marunong sa mga ganyan hehe), may tumutulo kasi sa ilalim ng kotse, iniisip ko baka nga may leak, pero sabi ni hubby, tubig daw yun sa aircon. So far kanina di naman naka-red na yung indicator sa overheat. Medyo nakakapraning lang hay!
** The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive **

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
What Would You Do Kung Ikaw ang the Legal Wife?
Would you stay or would you leave?
10 Signs You Need a Diet Makeover
When your body talks, you need to listen.
10 Celebrity Holy Week Destinations
How did these stars spend their long vacays?
Be The Fairest of Them All: 5 Ways You Can Get Whiter Underarms
Discover the power of these whitening solutions for yourself!