Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 21 DEC 14
Going out in the sun? Never underestimate the power of sunscreen! It helps prevent blotchiness, spider veins, and premature wrinkles.
  • Good House Keeping
    End your year on a sweet note with the December issue of Good Housekeeping magazine!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: All About Party Planning Needs - Cavite (Thread 3)  (Read 26888 times)

mistiqshannen

• Super GirlTalker
Live life to the fullest. Entrust all your worries to God and He will direct you to the right path.

mistiqshannen

• Super GirlTalker
Re: All About Party Planning Needs - Cavite (Thread 3)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 07:25:29 PM »
@jhalimcuando, anong klaseng karts yun kasama sa 12k?
parang mahal? gaano ka extensive yun balloon decor mo?

wala pako supplier sis kasi next yr pa party ng mga anak ko. planning mode palang ako. di ngako makadecide e if sa bahay nalang at rent tents, dyan sa avida na di ko pa nakikita, or jollibee nalang kami (as long as payagan ako kumuha ng 2 slots na babayaran ko lang ay amenities na dagdag tas pwede candy buffet baka dito nalang kami will see, at payagan ako kumuha ng host)

teka bat 8500 ka? ke lhen 7k sabi nya sakin ah... nagtaas na sya? waaaaaaaaa
Live life to the fullest. Entrust all your worries to God and He will direct you to the right path.

jhalimcuando

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 05:19:38 PM »
@jhalimcuando, anong klaseng karts yun kasama sa 12k?
parang mahal? gaano ka extensive yun balloon decor mo?

wala pako supplier sis kasi next yr pa party ng mga anak ko. planning mode palang ako. di ngako makadecide e if sa bahay nalang at rent tents, dyan sa avida na di ko pa nakikita, or jollibee nalang kami (as long as payagan ako kumuha ng 2 slots na babayaran ko lang ay amenities na dagdag tas pwede candy buffet baka dito nalang kami will see, at payagan ako kumuha ng host)

teka bat 8500 ka? ke lhen 7k sabi nya sakin ah... nagtaas na sya? waaaaaaaaa

sis... 8500 kasama na yung sound system.. 7k kapag wala.. sya pinili ko kasi maraming akong nabasa na maganda ang feedback nya..  yung sa balloon eto yung list nya 100pcs balloon decor, 1pair balloon pillar, 1pc balloon cake arch, 10pcs balloon centerpiece with mylar, 1pc balloon burst, 1set character standees, 2 food cart and welcome signage.( yung 2food cart ang pinili ko french fries and cotton candy). mahal ba sis?  need ko yung caterer okey na ba talga si symor? hehe! nagdadalawang isip kasi ako eh.. may nakita ako solis okey ba yun?

**My Sweet November**

• A Proud Wife, Mother and
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Who needs Superman when I already have one!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 03:17:52 PM »
Posting just now my review regarding the suppliers Ive used during our multiple events (Baptism of my second son, 4th Birthday of my first son & our House Blessing).

Venue : Our own abode (Ponticelli Hills Subdvision, Molino 3, Bacoor, Cavite)

I do not know why but Im so fascinated of organizing my kids party. Mommy mode much but I want the party to be the perfect as it can be. Although miles away from my beloved country Philippines, the technology made a big difference to organize my two sons event.

Heres my supplier for our multiple event that happened last 21 May 2011:

1. Invitation & Souvenir Tag its a labor of love from Mommy. A DIY invites she created using Microsoft Publisher. Daddy & I bought the materials at Jarir Bookstore (Doha, Qatar).

2. Tarpaulin & Name tag Mommys suking graphic artist from her hometown Meycauayan, Bulacan. The name of the supplier is JV Graphics situated at Maristel Commercial Building, Calvario, Meycauayan, Bulacan. JV Graphics was the one who created the tarpaulin used during Kuya Bastis 1st, 2nd & 3rd birthday. JV Graphics can be reached via email [email protected] or via mobile no. +639178244436.

3. Food weve booked Verleo Catering last March 6. Ive read lot of good reviews and recommendation from this catering company. Liezl is my main contact in Verleo. Shes the one Im making kulit whenever I have some queries, suggestions or requests. She was able to provide feedback on tons of mails I had with Verleo; and that for me matters, superb customer service it is. Verleos package starts at 230/head for adults menu & 130/head for kids menu, minimum headcount should be 50 during off peak season & 100 during peak season. Ive chosen the 290/head menu for adult & the 130/head menu for kids. Im so thankful to them that they were able to waive my 12% VAT & lessen my transportation charge from 10,000 to 7,000. Kasi naman, theyll be coming all the way from Malabon.

The foods that weve chosen are as follow:

Adults Menu:

Adobo Rice
Sotanghon
Chicken ala Pobre
Roast Porkloin
Steamed Fish Fillet with Soy Sauce
Lo Han Chay
Fruit Salad
Mango Crepe
2 Rounds of assorted softdrinks
Mineral Water

Kids Menu:

Spaghetti with meat sauce
Chicken Drumsticks
Pork Barbeque
Leche Flan
Juice
Mineral Water

Check out Verleos website at www.verleo.com

4. Lechon my first choice is Elars but since they dont deliver at Southern part of Manila I have to find other lechon supplier. Its good that one of my sissies recommended Sabroso. Sabroso Lechon are easy to deal with. Ive ordered the heaviest and the largest servings (good for 110 pax) of their lechon. Whats good about Sabroso is the used of native pig and their freebies. After placing an order with them, Ive asked if they could provide me the two types of their sawsawan & if we can have chicharon bulaklak as freebies. For these two, theyve agreed. Visit Sabroso Lechon on their facebook page (http://facebook.com/sabroso.lechon) or their multiply site (http://lechonsabroso.multiply.com/).

5. Cake/Cupcake To remove the OOT (out of town) charge, Ive searched for a cake/cupcake supplier that is within Bacoor, Cavite since this is where our event will happen. Ive found out ProjectHappiness. Iris (the owner) replies to my query promptly. Ordered two fondant cakes one for Kuya Basti & one for Saab plus 50 cupcakes. Kuya Bastis cake theme as usual is hotwheels cars plus 25 pieces of cupcake themed hotwheels cars too. Ditto with Saab, Ive ordered a fondant cake for him with a Christening theme plus 25 cupcakes with the same theme. Im not so happy though because PH charged me a delivery charge of almost 600. Our place is just within Bacoor yet this amount for me is too high. According to some of my guest, the fondant cake is too sweet. I could not comment much because for me I just loved their cupcakes. Project Happiness has their Facebook page (http://facebook.com/phbakehouse)

6. Photographer/Videographer Ive chosen John Aguas to do the P/V for our event. John is so easy to deal with. He came promptly to the church, he even made angkas to us from the church back to Ponticelli because our official transport wasnt able to come back on time due to tremendous traffic. In a span of three days, the official photos of the event were delivered right in our home via Air21. What is missing though up to this time is the official video of the event. Although Ive communicated to him that this should be delivered before my husbands flight back to Doha, my husband hasnt received any yet from John. You could judge his photography skills from the albums that Ill soon post. Meanwhile, please visit John Aguas website to see more of his photos/videos (http://aguasphoto.multiply.com/). Update: John was able to manage sending it one day before my husbands flight. Most probably getting his service again.

7. Party Host & Entertainment: Ive wanted Jiggle the balloon lady but an untoward incident happened on her son and so Ive asked Alex Lagula. But his TF is way above my budget. And so it ended up that Ive booked a supplier within Cavite so that there will be no OOT charge. The name of the supplier is JeCas Clowns and Ive availed a party host, magician and a face painter. Inclusive of the package are the following:

Taglish hosting
Master of the Game
Advance magic show/ventriloquist/ puppet act
Unlimited face painting for 3hrs
25 pcs. Balloon Twisting
Use of sound system for 3 hours

JeCas was able to entertain not only our guest kids but also the adults. During my exchange of emails with them, Ive given them an instruction of not to throw green jokes or making fun of anyone. Visit their multiply site to check what other service they can offer (http://jecas4clowns.multiply.com/).

8. Guestbook Ive ordered an 8x8 20 pages photo guestbook courtesy of Creative Minds. The final output is indeed very good after having three revisions as per my request. Check out Creative Minds website at http://cre8tivemindsphotography.com/.

9. Souvenir/Baptismal Candles/Game Prizes courtesy of the ultimate bargain store, where else but Divisoria. Lovingly assembled by Moms family & relatives.
Faith so that you can believe,
Courage to know yourself,
Patience to accept the truth,
And love to complete your life.

mistiqshannen

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 05:08:19 PM »
@jhalimcuando, ah me sound system na pala seems reasonable na sis kasi more or less yun balloons mo nasa 3-4k na yan e kasi me centerpiece kana though depende sa centerpiece.

@**My Sweet November**, may I know how much ang package mo sa JeCas Clowns? meron ba silang host na di nakaclown ang suot?

Tinawagan ko din pala ang JOllibee Molino 3 branch nakakasad kasi OK na sana an dun nalang kami parang ayaw ko gumastos kasi ng malaki next yr ilaan nalang sa ibang bagay kaso di daw pwede third party host dun sabi ko nga ke hubby sana tinanong mo kasi gusto ko me ventri at balloon twisting can they do it ba at bawal ang ibang host e pano if gusto mo me kamag anak ka host bawal na din. naman!

sayang.. nabobore na kasi ako sa usual program flow nila. 2012 na ganun padin sila evenrsince I attended a party in Jollibee. will see.. iniisip ko feasible kaya or OK lang kaya na ang food ng mga bata ay jollibee tas sa adult nalang ako magpacater?

naguguluhan tuloy ako sa preps ko haha di makadecide.

**My Sweet November**

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 07:18:34 PM »
@**My Sweet November**, may I know how much ang package mo sa JeCas Clowns? meron ba silang host na di nakaclown ang suot?

If I remembered it right parang 5K yata ang payment. Nag DP ako ng 2K & on the day of the event Ive paid 3K. Para sa akin okay lang sila, if I have to rate their overall performance from 1 to 10 (10 as the highest), Ill give them an 8.

You may want to check their multiply site Sis...

mistiqshannen

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 07:30:46 PM »
sis 5k lahat na ito?
  Taglish hosting
Master of the Game
Advance magic show/ventriloquist/ puppet act
Unlimited face painting for 3hrs
25 pcs. Balloon Twisting
Use of sound system for 3 hours

anong advance magic naman yun meron sila? baka me maalala ka pa?
and yun ventri nila masaya ba? as in over all ba nasiyahan ba mga guests?

mistiqshannen

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 07:37:34 PM »
i checked their website eto yun package nila e
Php 8,000. 1MALE PARTY HOST, MAGICIAN/PUPPETEER & 1FACE PAINTER:

( hosting, games, advance magic show/ventriloquist/puppet act,

unlimited face painting for 3hrs., 25pcs.Balloon Twisting,

use of sound system for 3hours

jhalimcuando

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 01:42:44 PM »
Hi mga sis.. ano kayang ang masarap,affordable  at magandang gumawa ng cake, ang pinagpipilian ko kasi 1. sweet solutions 2. cakes and memories 3. recipes and magic and 4. conching.. alin kaya dito ang the best? hehe! kailangan lang opinion nyo po.. hirap pumili eh. hehe!thanks

dyann***

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Cupcake Babies by Dyann
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 11:56:44 PM »
@**My Sweet November**

congrats on your party! share ka naman ng pics...  :)
Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality. ~Les Brown

**My Sweet November**

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 08:38:55 PM »
i checked their website eto yun package nila e
Php 8,000. 1MALE PARTY HOST, MAGICIAN/PUPPETEER & 1FACE PAINTER:

( hosting, games, advance magic show/ventriloquist/puppet act,

unlimited face painting for 3hrs., 25pcs.Balloon Twisting,

use of sound system for 3hours

Sorry for the late reply. Oo nga Sis tama ka 8K nga. Nag DP ako ng 3K then after the event I pay them 5K. Okay ang hosting nila for me kasi kahit matanda at bata super tawang tawa.

Hi mga sis.. ano kayang ang masarap,affordable  at magandang gumawa ng cake, ang pinagpipilian ko kasi 1. sweet solutions 2. cakes and memories 3. recipes and magic and 4. conching.. alin kaya dito ang the best? hehe! kailangan lang opinion nyo po.. hirap pumili eh. hehe!thanks

Kapag may nagbigay na ng review Sis or if you have tried any please let me know too. So at least Ill have an idea kung sino kukunin ko for my event next year

@**My Sweet November**

congrats on your party! share ka naman ng pics...  :)

Naku Sis hindi ko pinost on my FB account. Only the baptism ceremony of my second son, iyong bday party part until now hindi ko pa rin pala napo-post. Tamad akong mag facebook ewan ko ba. Tapos sa office namin blocked na rin ang FB >:(
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 02:12:22 PM by **My Sweet November** »

mama_ni_kuykuy

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 11:45:36 AM »
tried the cakes of conching at masarap at maganda talaga gawa nila.. though hindi ako sure when it comes sa price kasi natikman ko since suki nila ang mga cousins ko.. super sarap at ganda ng gawa nila.. super recommended sila.. :D

honibeybi25

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 12:26:30 PM »
Mga sis I need your suppliers near Molino.

Cakes - meron tatlo, isa ay Conching's, ano yung other 2? saka need ko feedback kung alin mas prefer nyo

Party Needs - Nabasa ko sa previous post na Solis and Vin's ay malapit lang. May I know the location of Vin's? Saka how much kaya rent ng chairs, tables and tent.

Ill focus on games and food kaya more or less yung chairs ay walang decorations.

Clown - I need it para maghost.

Simple lang kasi mas gusto namin ni hubby na sa 7th na gawing special. Reserve muna ang iba.
:-* Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction :-*

jhalimcuando

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2012, 04:21:30 PM »
sis honibeybi25.. may bad experience ako sa solis catering, di ganun kalaki kaya lang kasi nakakaasar sila dahil nagpaappointment ako sa kanila ng 11:30am kaso dumating kasi ako ng 12NN nung dumating ako wala na sila, tinatawagan ko sila sabi nila " di na daw nila ako naantay kasi ang usapan naman is 11:30" may fault ako dun kaya lang sana man lang nainform nila ako bago sila umalis.. nakaka dismaya lang.. kasi yung mga ibang catering as in super text sila kapag nagpapa-appointment kami sa kanila.  di ko na sila kinausap kasi sobrang asar ko at baka may di maganda mangyari sa event namin.

peaches

• GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2012, 12:27:46 AM »
baka may suggestion kayo magandang party venue near dasma bayan.. thanks.

flutteraine

• Probationary
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 06:03:30 PM »
hi mommies! my girl has always wanted a jollibee party so we're throwing a graduation party for her this november. any feedbacks on jollibee robinson's imus branch? thanks!

honibeybi25

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 10:36:02 AM »
sis honibeybi25.. may bad experience ako sa solis catering, di ganun kalaki kaya lang kasi nakakaasar sila dahil nagpaappointment ako sa kanila ng 11:30am kaso dumating kasi ako ng 12NN nung dumating ako wala na sila, tinatawagan ko sila sabi nila " di na daw nila ako naantay kasi ang usapan naman is 11:30" may fault ako dun kaya lang sana man lang nainform nila ako bago sila umalis.. nakaka dismaya lang.. kasi yung mga ibang catering as in super text sila kapag nagpapa-appointment kami sa kanila.  di ko na sila kinausap kasi sobrang asar ko at baka may di maganda mangyari sa event namin.

thanks sis sa feedback. Ill consider na lang yung party needs malapit dito samin. mura naman.

supplier for cakes po pls. thanks
:-* Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction :-*

flutteraine

• Probationary
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2012, 02:53:17 PM »
hi mommies! my girl has always wanted a jollibee party so we're throwing a graduation party for her this november. any feedbacks on jollibee robinson's imus branch? thanks!

thebratinella

• shopaholic, obsessed mummy, happy wifey and
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2012, 08:41:42 PM »
^conching's and recipes and magic for the cakes, sis.  yung recipes lang located sa imus.
Happiness is a choice.

dyann***

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Cupcake Babies by Dyann
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2012, 01:37:48 PM »
Sharing my son's birthday cake from Cakes & Memories

10" moist chocolate cake in boiled icing (w/ caramel filling)
695 pesos

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t65/dyann_photos/20120928_224841.jpg
Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality. ~Les Brown

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.