Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 01 NOV 14
Need a quick makeup fix? Use a tinted moisturizer to keep your skin fresh-looking when you're tired.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Noynoy Aquino may na accomplish ba? Thread 2  (Read 40967 times)

tsabadodo

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Noynoy Aquino may na accomplish ba? Thread 2
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 01:34:56 AM »

cybercrime act 2012

"The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they know so much that ain't so." (Josh Billings)

germaine

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2012, 09:37:13 PM »
ang bilis naipasa ah.. palibhasa me sites against him din.  So bawal na ba syang tawaging Noynoying sa FB, Twitter, etc? hehe
Ignore me as I ignore you...  

- anonymous -

DV

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 07:08:33 PM »
Nakakagalit na.

Tinanggal si Corona para maipalit si Sedeno para ma-approve ang higher value ng HL.
Pinirmahan ang Cybercrime Law (with libel clause) para patahimikin ang sambayanan.
Binigyan ng bail money at ginawang Comelec Commissioner si Padaca para controlled nya ang Comelec nitong darating na eleksyon.
P100B lost to graft in 2011.

Iyan ang mga accomplishments nya para sa sariling kapakanan.
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."    --Dr Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

tsabadodo

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2012, 03:22:45 AM »
^yan ang tuwid na daan.

feeling so tired and disappointed na talaga. kahit saan ko tingnan, i dont see any hope for our country.  :'(
"The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they know so much that ain't so." (Josh Billings)

cosmic girl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2012, 06:11:49 PM »
^^ the elections are coming and he paid a comelec officer's bail ?! 
     wow....
     He really is clueless... hindi ba direct violation yan ng batas that government officials are   
     not to accept any gifts, favors or money that may affect or influence their duties?
"In the end, only 3 things matter the most: how fully you lived, how deeply you loved and how gracefully you let go of the things not meant for you"

DV

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2012, 08:48:48 PM »
^Nagulat nga ako e. Pwede pala yun. According to Malacanang, pwede daw yun dahil personal fund ni Aquino yun. Nasaan na ba ang delicadeza ng mga tao ngayon?
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."    --Dr Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

tsabadodo

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 02:22:14 PM »
Ang kapal lang talaga ng mukha. As if galing talaga sa personal funds nya yun and if it was, it doesnt make it right. Kaya sya galit na galit kay GMA. Ang magnanakaw galit sa kapwa nya magnanakaw.  akala mo kung sinong magaling at incorruptible. kakainis lang, andami pa ding naloloko ng taong to.

cindylulu

• Super GirlTalker
  • live well, love much, laugh often
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 03:30:44 PM »
wow ang sarap na talagang umaklas. nakakagalit na. ang cybercrime law, martial law na to e. fb, twitter, blogs, doj can close down any sites without any warrant. the executive is really controlling everything - from the legislative to the judiciary. mahirap na rin baka ma libel pa tayo mga sisses.
The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time - James Taylor

cosmic girl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 04:43:16 PM »
^ that is the plan, to control all 3 branches of the government, not just that pati media controlled nya and now even personal websites or forums

Hay... and the sad part, a lot of people are still die hard supporters or are unaware of what is truly happening...
"In the end, only 3 things matter the most: how fully you lived, how deeply you loved and how gracefully you let go of the things not meant for you"

DV

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 04:58:05 PM »
I agree. These are all happening right in front our very eyes, wala na ngang effort itago. Nakaka-frustrate na ang dami pa ring nagbubulag-bulagan. Pagdugtung-dugtungin mo lang ang nangyayari ngayon, alam mo na ang plan.

Internet na nga lang ang laban ng mga mamamayan, yan na lang ang pang-check and balance, aalisin pa. Too much.

springblossom

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 06:59:59 PM »
i agree. sobra na talaga as in harap-harapang panloloko na talaga. sana magising na ang ibang kababayan natin sa kasinungalingan at kaplastikan ng mga aquino. hinde pa ba sila napapagod at nagsasawa sa kahirapan? sa pang-uuto ng mga pulitiko? sobra na talaga.
"I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining.
 I believe in love, even when i do not feel it.
 I believe in God, even when He is silent."

(These lines were found scrawled on a cellar wall in Cologne which was destroyed by bombing in WWII.)

tsabadodo

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2012, 06:53:14 PM »
sa pagbabasa ko, i came across two articles published on the same date:

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/284120/philippines-lost-p101-82b-to-anomalies-under-arroyo-coa

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=856476&publicationSubCategoryId=63

so kung totoo tong 2 articles nato, meaning, pareho lang sila ng level ng corruption or more pa. ano na naman kaya excuse ng current admin dito. tsk!

DV

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2012, 07:10:16 PM »
^I have a feeling they are talking about the same 101B lost in graft. The Inquirer may be spinning it so that it looks like this happened during GMA's presidency. Kailangang makita ang 2 report na iyan. Ibug bang sabihin in a matter of 4 years, nanakawan ang Pilipinas ng 200B?! Hihimatayin na yata ako.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 09:35:09 PM by DV »

tsabadodo

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2012, 08:37:57 PM »
grabe nakakaliyo ang laki ng perang nasasayang.

if these 2 articles refers to two separate events, mas kurakot pala si noynoy.  under gma admin, which could span for more than 6 years, 101B ang loss ng govt. but kay noynoy, in just one year, 101B ang nawala. goodness!

but yeah, i think you're right. you know inquirer. i also went to the COA site and andun nga ang report for 2011. naging presidente si noynoy 2010. im sure he'll blame to the previous admin at kay marcos hahahaha.

DV

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2012, 09:33:45 PM »
^ Ito pala ang explanation dyan:
http://www.coa.gov.ph/APSR/coa_apsr.htm

The Editor
Philippine Star

Dear Editor:
We refer to the article entitled "COA: Gov't Lost101.8 B To Corruption Last Year" by-lined by Mr. Michael Punongbayan which appeared in your publication on 5 October 2012. Interestingly, it read pretty much like the article by-lined by Mr. Rolly T. Carandang that appeared on the same day in www.MB.com.ph.

Mr. Punongbayan referred to our Audit Performance Summary Report which was submitted to the President and to Congress on 27 September 2012. Given the "101.8B" claimed by Mr. Punongbayan to have been "lost to graft", he must have referred, in particular, to Table II.7-A of our Report, in which we itemized "Common Audit Findings." In no part of this Report, however, did we state that the amounts reported in the Table were "lost to graft," much more, "last year."

A careful reading of our Report would have readily disclosed to Mr. Punongbayan that the subject matter thereof were audits completed in 2011, but not necessarily covering the same year. In fact, many of the audits covered prior years. For example, the audits of the ARMM, the Province of Maguindanao, Selected Municipalities of Maguindanao, and DPWH-ARMM, which revealed billions of pesos in pecuniary loss, covered the years 2007 to 2009 - and we so stated in the Report.

Similarly, we stated in our Report that our findings on the Bureau of Customs (involving about PHP 35B in the aggregate relating to drawbacks, tax credit certificates, warehousing charges and outstanding accounts of surety companies) have been recurring in previous years. The same goes true for our finding of uncollected receivables of the DOTC and the NLRC cash bonds, which were accumulated from prior years. The cases referred to the Ombudsman involving about PHP4.674B also relate to transactions prior to 2010, e.g., the Fertilizer Fund Scam, the Palawan Malampaya Fund Share, Purchase of Helicopters and Pump Boats, Quedancor Swine Program.

As for unliquidated cash advances, the amount reported in Table II.7-A of our Report is "as of" 31 December 2011 - again, indicating that this is an accumulation from prior years.
Indeed, the pecuniary loss that we have found from our audits amount to great sums, and should be appropriately addressed. Towards this end, proper attribution to those accountable should be made and generalizations avoided. Pecuniary loss does not necessarily result from graft, and it is only the courts that can make a judgment of graft. Our duty is to refer to the Ombudsman our audit findings, and this we have also stated in our Report.

It is regrettable that a conclusion such as that made by Mr. Punongbayan in his Article has apparently been so made on the basis of Table II.7-A alone. It is certainly not fair, specially to most of the agencies that have been found to have improved on their financial discipline and accountability to the people. This is shown in Tables II.4-A to C of our Report, where we noted an increase in unqualified and qualified opinions across agencies in 2011 as compared to 2010 and 2009. As we explained in our Report, unqualified and qualified opinions indicate that the financial statements are generally in order and compliant with applicable accounting rules and regulations. These refer to audits of 2011 transactions, NOT prior years - ergo, under the Aquino Administration.

In the interest of fairness, we ask that this letter be published immediately in your paper. The people have the right not only to fair and balanced reporting but more importantly, the truth. We thus encourage all your readers to read our Report in full at www.coa.gov.ph.

Thank you.

Ma Gracia M Pulido Chan
Chairperson Commission on Audit
Tel: (+632) 931 9232 Fax: (+632) 931 9223 Citizen's Hotline: (+63) 915 539 1957

cheekywraps

• Cheeky Wraps
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2012, 08:33:37 PM »
uhm.... habulin si GMA at mga allies  :P
Signature edited.

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ♥Chocoholic.Java Junkie.Shopping Diva♥
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2012, 08:41:20 PM »
ive also read that noynoy planned to revise philippine history. because he said it was incorrect to say that during the martial law, crime rates were low and philippines was economically wealthy.
what??? sana nagtatrabaho nalang si Noynoy kesa kung ano-ano iniisip nyang gawin na wala namang sense. Dami pang mas kailangan asikasuhin, di yun ang bigyan nya ng attention. Kaka-bwisit.
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles. ♥

Munchy Crunchy

tsabadodo

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2012, 09:09:27 PM »
^^^thanks for sharing the link, sis. so meaning they audited the 2007-09 transactions  only in 2011? sobrang delay naman. i would have wanted to study more the report kaya lang, kakatamad na hehe.

uhm.... habulin si GMA at mga allies  :P

bakit kaya ang laki ng galit ni noynoy kay gma? nagtataka talaga ako. its not as if si arroyo lang ang corrupt. and its not as if talagang may malasakit ang mga aquino sa mga pilipino. i really dont buy that crap.

Leven

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2012, 09:30:32 PM »
Remember sis noong umiyak iyak si Kris sa isang interview nasa ICU pa ang mommy Cory niya, Masakit daw talaga para sa kanila yung ginawa ni Arroyo na panghihigpit kay dating president Cory na pati daw mga bodyguards ng mommy niya e pinatanggal na ni Arroyo kahit na may sakit na yung mommy nila e sobra pa naman daw na close nila yung mga bodyguards at tinuring na nilang pamilya. Gusto niyang i-imply na dating presidente yung mommy niya so dapat may rights siya magkaruon ng body guards hanggang sa huli..

bubblepop

• GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2012, 02:30:46 AM »
.,reason:

-dati niyang teacher sa economics si GMA na sa pagkakaalam ko e mahina sa klase.
-cojuangco's are one of the leaders para mapatalsik si GMA, so ginawa ni GMA dineclare niya ang hacienda luisita sa land reform program na lalong ikinagalit ng mga aquino-cojuangco
-both origin sila from central luzon belongs sila sa mga old rich family na dati parehong liberal party pero dahil sa mga personal reasons eh nagkahiwalay ng landas.

pinakamalaking isyu nila is hacienda luisita kaya rin galit na galit si pinoy kay corona is involved yung isa sa pagkaka declare ng hacienda sa land reform. naku baka ma cyber crime ako nito.,haha

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.