Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 03 SEP 14
When you read the newspaper in the morning, check out the funnies too--they'll put a smile on your face before you head for work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Re Forever 21 (thread 3)  (Read 22817 times)

gorgeousmama

• Super GirlTalker
Re Forever 21 (thread 3)
« on: August 23, 2012, 03:28:08 PM »
we reached 30 pages na , I took the liberty of opening new thread

post away sisses :)

witch_goddess

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Re Forever 21 (thread 3)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 04:28:21 PM »
I do not know if it is just me, pero ang mga clothing na tinda dito sa Forever 21- Cebu is just like the ones I see in tyangge.

sey_b2b

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 04:45:36 PM »
I've been there na Forever 21 Cebu ;) i like the shop pero sa mga damit like yung pang winter feeling ko di bagay sa weather ng Pinas hahahah yung iba naman sobrang nipis, instead of buying 1 pc lang, u have to buy another piece pa. hehe For me the best pa rin ang Forever 21 sa Dubai!!!
"To the world I hate. You are the one I love. They'll say what they'll say, But they'll never say enough"

gorgeousmama

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 06:22:39 PM »
^^ ngeek sis ganun???

I dont usually buy dresses sa F21, accessories lang , cardigan yung 2 dresses na nabili ko before nakatambak lang sa closet ko

abuanddiego

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 03:57:56 AM »
I wanted to buy a dress kanina at SM North The Block pero nung nilapitan ko, sobrang nipis ng tela at ang daming loose threads, parang galing divi lang kaya di ko binili. pansin ko may mga damit na okay ang fabric pero yung iba mukhang madaling masira, pero same lang ang price kaya kung bibili man ako dun ako sa matibay na fabric.
Say it like you mean it!

smiley327

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 04:12:00 PM »
parang mas maganda collection ng mga clothes sa Makati branch nila..when we went sa Megamall wala masyado mapiling maganda mga dalaga ko  :(
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 04:25:21 PM by smiley327 »
No man is truly married
until he understands
every word his wife is NOT saying.
~ by Unknown ~

abuanddiego

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 01:10:30 AM »
^ganyan din sabi ng sister ko. iba nga rin daw yung nasa The Block branch kapag pag andun sya, hindi sya masyado bumibili kasi wala daw yung mga gusto nya. i wonder why they're doing that.

last day ng sale nila kanina at may nagustuhan akong dress, pero may damage, may isang mas matinong stock pero nung nasa cashier na tinuro sakin yung malaking damage. ang ending di ko binili, katakot kasi baka magkandasira-sira pag suot ko na.
Say it like you mean it!

letters_to_cleo

• Senior GirlTalker
  • happy, happy. my goal is to be happy!
    • Geek Wearing Makeup
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2012, 02:32:48 PM »
Most of my officewear dito ko binibili sa Forever21 Korea. Okay naman. Pero inaabangan ko rin lang na Sale, not yung normal prices. like now, Buy 1 Take 1 sila.

melvel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2012, 10:08:22 PM »
My favorite now is their leggings.  For US$6.50 a pair, sulit na.  Great for traveling.  I just wish they offer options in navy blue, grey and brown.

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 03:14:57 PM »
Whenever I go to their store I always end up buying dresses and tops! The other time naman I was able to buy a blazer for P1500 lang yata. Sulit over the Zara ones that cost P3000+. Yesterday naman I bought a pair of blue skinny pants.

But I must agree nga na some of their clothes tiange-ish, pati Husband ko na-notice nya yun yesterday.

CebuGem

• Amber's Light
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Lucid Intervals
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 04:12:44 PM »
I'd rather buy other high street fashion brands (H&M, Topshop, Zara and Mango) than Forever 21. F21 clothes are stylish and affordable but the quality is not that good. I bought a dress from them and I could see loose threads after a few use. And whenever I go inside their store, nothing interests me.

lytblu

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 12:09:31 PM »
i have a forever 21 blouse which i bought in their megamall branch. the blouse has been with me for 2 years na, maayos pa naman hanggang ngayon.

janeblaze,project

• GirlTalker
  • LIVE . LAUGH . LOVE. REMEMBER
    • scribbles by Jane
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2012, 09:04:51 AM »
Same here sissy , never liked the quality   but I'm not saying na lahat ganun , i guess it depends on the location of the merchandise , basta  herelow quality  yung forever21 , nangangati ako sa tela nila :( no wonder kaya  lang $1.99  sya. :-\

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting posts and use the ^ or @ sign instead.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 09:17:26 AM by mama squeak! »
one word frees us from all  the weight and  the pain of life, that word is : LOVe - Sophocles

stylishmomy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2012, 09:15:18 AM »
I got basic vneck from Forever21 and Im loving it :) depende rin sa material ng item, meron after few washes parang luma na... others naman still looks good.

angeleigh

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2012, 09:21:55 AM »
I agree of the tiangee-ish quality of their merchandise.
I just buy accessories from them. Id rather shop at mango for clothes.
Naubos lang oras ko sa kakalakad sa store nila sa MOA. Wala ako nakita maganda. :(

design21

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2012, 09:33:05 AM »
i love forever21 for my disposable clothes:) i usually wear them pag warmer climate countries ang pinupuntahan ko. i tried wearing some of their winter clothes in UK last winter hindi kaya:) mura naman kasi sa f21 compared sa zara so talagang tiange looking what do you expect?
Pray, Hope and Dont Worry

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2012, 12:04:22 PM »
Some of their clothes last naman but it's better to buy stuff from them na nasa uso-- it goes out of style after a while and you got your money's worth. :)

I bought a trench coat from them last December, I used it habang nag-snow and it kept me warm naman. My Husband bought a couple of winter suits, too, and OK naman until now-- puede ulit gamitin this fall.

kaisha

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2012, 12:34:46 PM »
Where's the best branch of forever21 in manila?
that which is me, is nobody else!!!

merian

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2012, 11:03:39 PM »
^ Of the 4 branches, prefer ko ang F21 Makati.

ads83

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2012, 11:55:46 PM »
Nothing really interests me from Forever21. At first, I was so excited when the branch in Cebu opened early this year. I made my first purchase only last month. It's true that most of the items look like you can get something similar from the department store or even tiangges. But to my surprise, I always get compliments whenever I wear my one and only f21 blouse (i've worn it 4 times already..hehe). And the price was very random, 478 pesos.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.