Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 23 OCT 14
Accidentally get super glue on your skin while finishing a home project? Soak it in acetone and wash with soap afterward.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Are you tired? Waiting for someone?  (Read 24862 times)

lizziebare

• Certified Travel Addict and a
  • GirlTalker
  • waiting to exhale
Re: Are you tired? Waiting for someone?
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2012, 05:40:03 PM »
[
^correct sis.there is this guy i dated for a month, he kept asking me to have sex with him na.  i told him straight on the eye na i dont do casual sex. i barely know him. we go out like 4x lang. chaka kulang sha sa effort for me to give myself to him. i told him din na kung an
^correct sis.there is this guy i dated for a month, he kept asking me to have sex with him na.  i told him straight on the eye na i dont do casual sex. i barely know him. we go out like 4x lang.
chaka kulang sha sa effort for me to give myself to him. i told him din na kung ano lang ang binibigay nya, yun lang din ang makukuha nya.LOL  ayun after that day hindi na sha nagparamdam.so ako naman deadma lang. atleast napatunayan ko sa kanya na im not like the other girls na naka date nya na nag give in agad sa kanya. its his lost.not mine.. ;D

me as of the moment i just kept on praying... i know god will give me the best. kaya tayo mga girls lets keep on praying.. sabi nga nila "good things happen to those wait".... :)
o lang ang binibigay nya, yun lang din ang makukuha nya.LOL  ayun after that day hindi na sha nagparamdam.so ako naman deadma lang. atleast napatunayan ko sa kanya na im not like the other girls na naka date nya na nag give in agad sa kanya. its his lost.not mine.. ;D

me as of the moment i just kept on praying... i know god will give me the best. kaya tayo mga girls lets keep on praying.. sabi nga nila "good things happen to those wait".... :)

quote author=aylin link=topic=264643.msg7319596#msg7319596 date=1352895449]
tired of course.. may dumating nga pero ginulo ka lang. ending back to zero ka na naman sa pag aantay.. :(

yan ang nangyari sakin several months ago, I thought he might be the one but I realized after two dates that he's just a sex starved scumbag and so I stopped seeing him after that.  Recently naman, there was this really sincere guy who's really interested with me but I declined when he asked me out. Reason? He doesn't know how to take care of his health and body, if you know what I mean.  I'm not looking for a perfect looking guy, but I'm not looking for the worst either. I just want I decent looking guy with a big heart. Sometimes I also have this feeling that there's no one meant for me. :(

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2012, 07:27:18 PM »
The longest you wait for someone, the more it"s worth it.

sana nga sis...kakainip na.

anjeology

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2012, 12:51:05 PM »
sana nga sis...kakainip na.
Don't be! Di mo lang alam na there are guys who appreciate you for who you are  ;)

oshiawase

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2013, 04:43:02 PM »
oo! tired na! lagi na lang ako nagkakagusto sa taong alam kong 0% chance na magustuhan din ako.

hay. will spend my time making myself better instead! XD

whitebishop

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2013, 05:11:38 PM »
this is just an observation girls ha, i hope i won't offend anyone.

many girls nowadays, don't know household chores and don't even know how to cook well
and my they drink a lot and party out a lot, they are no longer religious but more on spiritual, they would rather go malling than go to church, or stay home and rest

and because many are career-oriented they develop a subconscious that they don't need a partner to go through with life they project an aura that they can sustain their way of life all by themselves.  some of them develop really strong character that pushes away all men (both prospects and opportunists)

in many adpects women are pushing to dominate men

call me old fashioned but i think men are more afraid to commit because women are out to dominate them and not submit to them. to criticize them and not support them.  while i agree that there are men who are abusive of women, most men are still loving. only mas maingay lang yung mga magugulo ang buhay.  it's just that we no longer know our places in the society, we get to complicate things and things really get complicated.

P.S. I would choose a girl who knows how to cook well than a girl who knows how to drink gallons of beer. ^_^

kris_17

« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2013, 07:46:20 PM »
pagod na... hehe... :)
there's no such thing as "forever", there's only hello and goodbye...

Miss Charcoal

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2013, 07:48:14 PM »
Hi whitebishop! I don't get this statement:
they are no longer religious but more on spiritual
Pwede pa-explain? :) Thank you.

littlejohn

« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2013, 07:52:53 PM »
^pasingit po. baka spiritual in term of me meditation. not religious in terms of praising God.
God fearing Person

whitebishop

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2013, 08:10:17 PM »
religious is more on the rituals like going to mass, going to confession, communion (if you're a catholic)
spiritual is more on doing praying, believing that self confession to God is sufficient, that communion is not as important.

bottom line spiritual believes that personal relationship with God is sufficient
religious believes that the voice of God is the holy church.

harmonyjv

« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2013, 08:40:04 PM »
why wait and waste away? use the time to live your life! :D

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2013, 12:08:55 AM »
some of them develop really strong character that pushes away all men (both prospects and opportunists)

Ano kaya pwedeng solution dito - not to push away both prospects and opportunists?  ;D

levicorpus

• levicorpus
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2013, 02:40:38 AM »
it's just that we no longer know our places in the society

and what place in society do you think women should be in? to submit? get with the times, boo. a man who feels emasculated by a strong, independent woman doesn't deserve the woman.

oshiawase

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2013, 09:22:46 AM »
eh paano naman yung mga kagaya ko na hindi din naman church-goer nor party-goer? Which category do I belong?

Miss Charcoal

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2013, 10:33:08 AM »
^unexposed? :D

Thanks liitlejohn and whitebishop! :)

whitebishop

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2013, 10:51:39 AM »
as i've said, many not all. if you think it is a disagreeable observation then i agree to disagree.

which position you would like to be either to submit or to rule or be in the middle is something relative to your preference and how we were raised but as i've said i am old school. if you think the new ways are the best ways then enjoy life as it suits you.

if you are not a party goer or a church goer then if it is something that makes you enjoy life then do whatever suits you.

i see the world as it is and you see it as you see it fitting to your desires and attributes. if there is nothing to be changed then enjoy life. but if we seek to see something diffferent, to stimulate new things to happen then maybe it's worth a try. the wise takes into account even the words of the fool.

lady_avoidant

• GirlTalker
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2013, 12:08:51 PM »
ineenjoy ko pa pagka single ko kasi i was in a wrong relationship and all I wished that time was to be free. Hahaha. Ngayon ay single na nga for a month. Pray na lang ako na maka encounter ng ideal man ko. Hoping, wishing.. Ayaw ko ng ma trap sa guy na walang diskarte sa buhay..

kris_17

« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2013, 03:36:08 PM »
^diskarte pa naman sa buhay ang importante...

sumama ka sa mahal ka hindi sa gusto ka... :)
there's no such thing as "forever", there's only hello and goodbye...

freelancer_babe

• I'm a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • The Lady Programmer
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2013, 03:43:00 PM »

many girls nowadays, don't know household chores and don't even know how to cook well
and my they drink a lot and party out a lot, they are no longer religious but more on spiritual, they would rather go malling than go to church, or stay home and rest

and because many are career-oriented they develop a subconscious that they don't need a partner to go through with life they project an aura that they can sustain their way of life all by themselves.  some of them develop really strong character that pushes away all men (both prospects and opportunists)

call me old fashioned but i think men are more afraid to commit because women are out to dominate them and not submit to them. to criticize them and not support them.  while i agree that there are men who are abusive of women, most men are still loving. only mas maingay lang yung mga magugulo ang buhay.  it's just that we no longer know our places in the society, we get to complicate things and things really get complicated.

P.S. I would choose a girl who knows how to cook well than a girl who knows how to drink gallons of beer. ^_^

well said whitebishop!
Catch a man a fish and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2013, 05:27:43 PM »
girls, hinay hinay lang sa mga questions. Magisa lang si whitebishop hehe :))

Party Sparklers

• GirlTalker
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2013, 11:57:01 PM »
napaisip lang ako sa post mo... what if in-between ng religious and spiritual?   ???

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.