Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 23 NOV 14
No boyfriend? No problem! Learn to be comfy in your own company--it will help boost your self-confidence too!
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Are you tired? Waiting for someone?  (Read 26267 times)

janeblaze,project

• GirlTalker
  • LIVE . LAUGH . LOVE. REMEMBER
    • scribbles by Jane
Re: Are you tired? Waiting for someone?
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2012, 02:51:46 PM »
i'm hangin on and still waiting ... mukhang naligaw pa kase si Prince Charming :)
one word frees us from all  the weight and  the pain of life, that word is : LOVe - Sophocles

JINJIN:*

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2012, 03:13:17 PM »
nope..i am not waiting..i am looking.

sabi nila hindi daw yun hinahanap kase kusa daw darating. para saken naman...if you dont look around pano nyo makikita ang isat isa? chaka im looking around para me option..lol
Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

hellojavi13

• be mine <3
  • GirlTalker
    • One Spatial-Pasig condo
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2012, 06:50:47 PM »
hindi naman masyado! feeling ko nakita ko na siya.  ;D patience is a virtue!
Signature edited.

dark_phoenix

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2012, 11:44:15 PM »
actually what BOTHERS me right now.
is the question of is there someone am waiting for??

it sounds really pessimistic but sometimes I feel like no one else will come along :(

I sometimes try to psyche myself up that being single doesn't really suck
but most of the time I feel like am missing LIFE'S GREATEST PLEASURE which is to love and BE LOVED :-[

THIS.

Before when I was still in a "sakal" relationship, I couldn't wait to be single again. Now after almost two years, I miss that "kilig" feelling.

gayle_yan

• love you :*
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2012, 12:13:58 AM »
YES!  ???

actually what BOTHERS me right now.
is the question of is there someone am waiting for??

it sounds really pessimistic but sometimes I feel like no one else will come along :(

I sometimes try to psyche myself up that being single doesn't really suck
but most of the time I feel like am missing LIFE'S GREATEST PLEASURE which is to love and BE LOVED :-[

THEY SAY "GOOD THINGS WILL COME WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT" ;) KEEP THE FAITH, GIRL!~

pepurpink

• Junior GirlTalker
  • braces off...retainers on...
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2012, 04:39:09 PM »
yes! pero hindi parin ako nawawalan ng pag asa.

still waiting and looking...

;)
never try to play with other people around you, for you may never know that they play better than you.

law of karma

dark_phoenix

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2012, 08:02:18 PM »
May I ask how old are you guys? Kasi ako I'm 23. Yung mom ko had me when she was 26. So I have 3 years nalang. Yung ideal age ko to settle is around 27 or 28 kasi. sigh.

CebuGem

• Amber's Light
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Lucid Intervals
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2012, 08:41:13 PM »
^^sis, don't pressure yourself. The right time will come, and don't ever settle for less just because someone came along. You're just 23 and you have a life ahead of you. I suggest you enjoy it and travel. Once you have a family of your own, priorities will change.

dark_phoenix

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2012, 09:38:39 PM »
^Oo nga sis. Sigh. There were times lang talaga napapa think ako if there really is someone out there for me. I think siguro din kasi I don't go out that much -- uhhh hindi talaga. :D I'm a homebuddy. House-office lang routine ko. Isang factor din csiguro yun and I'm shy around men din.

CebuGem

• Amber's Light
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Lucid Intervals
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2012, 09:26:55 AM »
^^Ok lang yan. I was like you before. House-office-house ang routine and awkward around men. I go out alone (even watched movies alone, hehe). Had my first ever relationship at 25 and ended up marrying him three years later. As for the awkwardness, a good start would be talking or going out in group (men and women combine).

lelaii

• peace-happiness-love :)
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2012, 02:34:43 PM »
^Oo nga sis. Sigh. There were times lang talaga napapa think ako if there really is someone out there for me. I think siguro din kasi I don't go out that much -- uhhh hindi talaga. :D I'm a homebuddy. House-office lang routine ko. Isang factor din csiguro yun and I'm shy around men din.

Sisterrr I feel you, same shoes? YES malaking CHECK  :D 23years old din ako, bahay-work-bahay-work din routine ko mahiyain din, I go out with friends pag may time pero mostly girls mga kasama ko eeh .. My mom had me when she was 19 and my father was 26 that time waaaah ako 23years old na now nasaan ang hustisya nyan? Minsan nakakapressure pa lalo pag family get together sasabihan kang "uyy magmamadre ka ba dear?" Hay naku...

But still habang may buhay goraa! Keep the faith I know GOD has the best "jampong" for me :)
Kaya sisters out there dont lose hope! <3

hazelbrown_eyes27

• Miss NO pushover!
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2012, 08:34:51 PM »

Id rather get married late  kesa naman may mahanap ka ngang partner mo pero anakan ka lang at iwan. Mas oks na yung late nga pero happily married.I just turned 35, di ako in a rush. Baka ka rurush ko.. Sa maling lalake ako mapunta!
Dont even bother explaining! I cant believe you.

ciarra25

• Probationary
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2012, 09:38:36 PM »
tired but when someone comes along, it makes life worth living  ;)

dark_phoenix

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2012, 10:57:30 PM »
@lelaii: Feeling ko sis yung mom ko gusto na akong mag ka BF. Kasi one time yung Manila employees (same company) pumunta dito sa place namin and she tried to hook me up with the guy. :D Gwapo naman daw eh ako too tired from work was lazy to go out with them that time I just went straight home. :D Same tayo sis halos lahat nang close friends ko girls. Girls palagi kong kasama.

agape

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2012, 11:30:32 PM »
Yes.
Just waiting for the Wedding in Heaven... that I'm sure.
Integrity, Ethics, Etiquette...

somethingreal

• GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2012, 12:22:22 AM »
There are times that I get impatient and tired. Pero ayun, dinadaan ko na lang sa dasal. It gets frustrating kasi at times, pero as they said, good things come to those who wait.
Lalo kung ang mga tao sa paligid mo eh abang na abang lang sa lovelife mo.  Josme!  Mas okay na yung sigurado and pumasok sa relationship na alam mo na itinalaga sayo ni God, kesa yung mag-settle ka sa kung sino na lang. Ive been in that situation, minadali lahat, so madali din natapos.
I am doing very best to keep the faith. Alam ko ibibigay din saken ito ni God. Lets not lose hope!! :)
What are you looking at??

ice673

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2012, 12:41:51 PM »
haha ako din na prepressure na..kahit na 22 pa lang ako
gusto ko na rin talaga mag settle..sana dumating na ang prinsesa ng universe ko ;D

@JLO

• GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2012, 07:30:31 PM »
hmmm ehh guytalker ka ice673...
pwede ka manligaw ng babaeng gusto mo :)

mischa04

• is simple, bold, strive for perfection, confident, aggressive, very intuitive, have a very active imagination, and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • B.I.T.C.H - Babe In Total Control of Herself
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2012, 08:19:01 PM »
tama pwede ka manligaw nasa iyo yan.. saka 22 ka pa lang bata pa yan para mapressure saka di masyado pressue pag guys ang single compared sa girls.. in my opinion lang hehe..
Try to avoid being inlove with the IDEA of being inlove. It will cause you to be with people you shouldn't be with.

whitebishop

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2012, 08:41:26 PM »
guytalker here i feel you ladies i know about internal clocks and all
as a guy i do not want quiet or yung mga ladies na bahay office lang ang alam (sorry to say)
i would be more interested on those who have a life of their own... i don't like the statement na "you complete me" why? because i think that ladies should be whole themselves before engaging in a relationship kapag kasi hindi buo ang personality at identity ng girls nagiging very clingy sa relationship, walang gustong pag usapan kundi ang future nila ng boyfriend nila at kahit saan pumunta si bf gusto nya kasama sya..

what i would recommend is for you to engage in things that interest you... like gym pasexy kayo mabuti
or enroll in cooking class
go out to party at least every friday
join a networking company

exposure is the key and while exposing yourself... may kasabihang hustle while you wait... do something to better yourself while waiting...

while waiting for mr right exert an effort to be ms right. just my two cents^_^

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.