Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 17 APR 14
Stressed? Give us a smile! Smiling releases endorphins in your body, which combat stress and have you feeling better in no time!
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: how and how much - wainscot?  (Read 969 times)

kRiStAh

• Mhie of my Dhie
  • GirlTalker
how and how much - wainscot?
« on: August 14, 2012, 08:16:42 pm »
Hi,

I couldn't find any similar topic to this so sorry if there is anything similar. Ask ko lang po since yung house namin ngayon na pinapatayo is wihotu a contractor so parang DIY, my dad is the engineer and he mans the construction himself. But then he is not an expert in designing, etc. Kaya po ask ko lang, if anyone knows how to put wainscot in our walls po? this can be done by manong karpentero po ba? Also, if you know someone, and the price range ?

Feel free to pm me po for referral.
Thank you!
I'll not think of anyone or anything... I'll only think of you...

rics

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: how and how much - wainscot?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 08:05:07 am »
im not sure how they do in the Phils, but here there are pre-fabricated wood used for wainscoting.

if you are a handyman its very doable, for as long as alam mo na what kind of wainscoting design you will do. when i was in the phils, i saw a certain kind of wood cut that can be used for wainscoting, meron syang parang groves and is cut out thinly. ang medyo mahirap and medyo matrabaho lang is if you will do full wainscot against just doing a picture frame style.

http://www.porterhousedesigns.com/colorsizzle/ideas-for-picture-frame-wainscoting
-- If the only prayer you say in your life is "Thank you Lord," that would suffice. --

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles