Sis, my advise is, like what I am doing for my brother and ito din ginawa ng officemate ko for her husband, make sure you have the following pag dating sa airport immigration:
1. Affidavit of Support - kukunin to ng hubby mo sa embassy dito sa Qatar. He needs to present his salary certificate.
2. Show your wedding certificate
3. Your husband will have to send the original affidavit of support, ask him to include a copy of his QID, passport copy with the visa sticker, copy of employment contract if possible, pati copy ng salary certificate.
4. If you're husband is given accommodation allowance and is renting out, its good to have a copy of the contract (kahit na arabic pa)
5. Ask your hubby to make a personal letter (if possible use his company letter head and send this original as well) stating that he will be responsible for your expenses, accomodation and transportation. That he will guarantee you will not be a public liability and will make sure that you will return to Philippines accordingly.
Hassle talaga, but you have right to come sis. May visa ka na. You have to think din what your hubby went through to get your visa. Since patapos ka na rin naman from your part, go ka na.
Lastly, and on a different note... punta ka dito kasi malamig (actually napaka lamig hehe) itll be a good time for you and your hubby to bond lalo na newly wed pala kayo