Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 20 DEC 14
Want to make your skin softer and less dry? Spread on lotion or body oil immediately after you shower.
  • Good House Keeping
    End your year on a sweet note with the December issue of Good Housekeeping magazine!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: What do you guys prefer? Girls with makeup or no makeup?  (Read 21815 times)

iwannabeasupermodel

• Super GirlTalker
  • #cantbuyclass
Re: What do you guys prefer? Girls with makeup or no makeup?
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2012, 05:07:35 PM »
^no. mukhang natural yung makeup ko. foundation and blush on.  :) pero there's no such thing as not obvious makeup, so you still know i have makeup on.
The curves of your lips rewrite history.

MrGuytalker

• GirlTalker
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2012, 02:52:22 AM »
if she'll be wearing makeup then it should be bagay sa kanya and not thick! no makeup is hot as well.
Twitter @MrGuytalker

TuscanSun

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Its all about the mindset... really.
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2012, 03:06:26 PM »
girls with makeup that can make them look as if they dont have makeup. :?

MrGuytalker

• GirlTalker
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2012, 12:58:05 PM »
^i agree!
Twitter @MrGuytalker

ladyfoxy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2012, 03:37:53 PM »
Opinion ko lang ah, as a girl, I still prefer with makeup. Pag magaling ang girl mag makeup, hindi mo maiisip na naka makeup. I think kaya karamihan ang sagot dito is they prefer natural beauty kasi common misconception ng majority is when you say the word MAKEUP, iniisip nila all out kuntodo makeup (foundation, makapal na blush, bright eyeshadows, bright lipstick) eh mukhang clown na.

jtansanco

• THE TRAVELER
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • KEEP MOVING FORWARD
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2012, 05:50:06 PM »
As a guy, I prefer a girl with no makeup because I really appreciate natural beauty.

But natural beauty + lipstick only = WOW
GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE

ItsTricky

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2012, 12:03:44 AM »
I would say no make up.

I dont like being deceived haha. A lot of women look prettier with make up on.

chirochan

• super awesome
  • Super GirlTalker
  • i live for my hubby and my 2 sons
    • stunningpink.blogspot.com
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2012, 12:01:11 PM »
^ bro kung lipstick lang di babagay. Like red lipstick tapos obvious eyebags or undone brows ? Better put on cinceqler or foundation kesa lipstick. Mas prefer ko and perfect and glowing skin then colored lips and it never fails

jtansanco

• THE TRAVELER
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • KEEP MOVING FORWARD
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2012, 12:58:57 PM »
^ Red lipstick works wonders with fair skin + powder on the face. Not really sure on the terms..

One thing is clear, the more the makeup, the more hesitant I will be to try and get to know the person. For appreciation, yeah definitely but for making "the moves", mapapaisip ako.

iwannabeasupermodel

• Super GirlTalker
  • #cantbuyclass
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2012, 01:30:00 PM »
^ bro kung lipstick lang di babagay. Like red lipstick tapos obvious eyebags or undone brows ? Better put on cinceqler or foundation kesa lipstick. Mas prefer ko and perfect and glowing skin then colored lips and it never fails

haha sis! parang horror movie lang ah. btw parang ganun hitsura ni taylor swift sa begin again ah. she's too pale and her lips are too red. parang may off. nawawashout siya.

yes sis. ganun din ako. for me lipstick is THE makeup. ako may lips are naturally, er, red? so all i have to do is to brush them (hehe!) and they'll be natural and nice the entire day.  ;)

One thing is clear, the more the makeup, the more hesitant I will be to try and get to know the person. For appreciation, yeah definitely but for making "the moves", mapapaisip ako.

bakit? kasi they're intimidating? :)
my friends humahanga sila dun sa isang prof namin. for me not pretty. though nagmamakeup siya. dunno if that's that. pero they said hot daw. she looks sophisticated with the makeup.  :D

Prunella

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Meow?
    • Pretty Ugly
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2012, 01:48:36 PM »
girls with makeup that can make them look as if they dont have makeup. :?

This. :)

jtansanco

• THE TRAVELER
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • KEEP MOVING FORWARD
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2012, 07:47:58 PM »

bakit? kasi they're intimidating? :)
my friends humahanga sila dun sa isang prof namin. for me not pretty. though nagmamakeup siya. dunno if that's that. pero they said hot daw. she looks sophisticated with the makeup.  :D

Intimidating? I guess so.. But main reason is... For example, if you become a couple, the girl can't always wear makeup. Look at Eva Longoria. She's so hot with makeup but if you take it out, I'd understand why Tony Parker left her. Google her image.  :)

razor021

• Probationary
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2012, 08:01:21 PM »
for me i must prepare no make kasi mas simple tignan at natural lang and pwede rin if my occasion doon pwede maglagay ng make up.nothing else kung rarampa lang sa mall para ipakita na may make up siya.panget na yun tignan.

iwannabeasupermodel

• Super GirlTalker
  • #cantbuyclass
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2012, 08:09:54 PM »
^at siyempre i googled.  ;D big difference. well that's very thick makeup.  ;)

chirochan

• super awesome
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2012, 08:12:47 PM »
^ i don't think na yun ang reason para maghiwalay after all di naman din yun ang reason bakit sila nagpakasal. Ng una din eh ayaw ng mister ko ng mamakeup kasi d nya pa nakikita yun magaling magmakeup. Make-up is a form of art, and if the guy accepts it, then he's a keeper bihira na ang lalakeng nakakaappreciate ng passion ng babae. Tyaka you can't compare regular make-up sa make-up ng celebs tbey need thick makeup para di mawashout

iwannabeasupermodel

• Super GirlTalker
  • #cantbuyclass
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2012, 08:21:19 PM »
^i'm planning to say ang shallow naman pero i dont want to be bashed. haha!
yes sis. make up is a form of art. i have a friend na mahilig magdrawing. then she discovered makeup and realized it's just like painting pala. then she fell in love with makeup din. ang nice nga eh. :)

yes sis. i'm so glad my guy said na he likes girls na nagmamakeup. i wasn't even asking him about it. hehe.
dapat the guy will support the girl. and good looks is just a bonus. (anong connection nun? haha!)

ang thick makeup talaga yung sa asap hosts. :)

jtansanco

• THE TRAVELER
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • KEEP MOVING FORWARD
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2012, 09:35:44 PM »
Don't get me wrong. Not saying the makeup is the reason for the breakup. I can understand that girls need to wear makeup since it's also a form of confidence booster to make them more beautiful or something like that. Great, di ko na alam pinagsasabi ko. Haha

Anyway, girls with makeup are okay. Just not to the point of looking very different when you have no makeup.

To rephrase, I don't like girls with thick makeups. Yun pala yung keyword.  ;D

chirochan

• super awesome
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2012, 10:09:54 PM »
^^ sis yun reply ko npt fpr you ha bigla pala nagpost message mo hehe. Yep kahit ako ayoko mg thick looking makeup yun cakey. Kung gusto magmakeup eh kelangan ibagay din diba diba ?

iwannabeasupermodel

• Super GirlTalker
  • #cantbuyclass
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2012, 10:22:01 PM »
^yes sis i know.  ;) ang asap masyado halata thick makeup. i think it's with their lighting.

hisana

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2012, 12:28:25 PM »
^ i don't think na yun ang reason para maghiwalay after all di naman din yun ang reason bakit sila nagpakasal.

^i'm planning to say ang shallow naman pero i dont want to be bashed. haha!

I don't know how to say what I want to say without sounding like a snarky man hater, so i-quote ko na lang kayo, mga sis. I totally agree.
"All that is gold does not glitter; all that is long does not last; all that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past."

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.