Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 02 SEP 14
Record your baby's laughter. Play it whenever you're feeling the burn at work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Sunglasses Thread 2  (Read 7553 times)

snowflakes

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Sunglasses Thread 2
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2012, 10:18:15 AM »
^^ayy ganon pala sis... Pwede pala pa adjust... Naisip ko rin kase baka maluwag lang yung mga nasa store na sinusukat ko... And it means luluwag din pag katagalan na pag bumili ako...

angel..

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2012, 01:11:31 PM »
Anong price range ng shades sa pinas? Rayban or Oakley? Basta for men's, yun gift ko para sa tatay ko. Iniisip ko kung sa pinas na lang bibili pagbalik ko
SaiLing taKes me awAy to wHere I aLwas heaRd
it c0uLd be..

faithlee

• Probationary
  • after all, i still am faith...
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2012, 03:27:30 PM »
sis,where can i find gucci eyewear here in manila?ive been wanting to buy this online pero i want to fit it first sana. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004HUF9SW?dpm=1&pi=SL75&qid=1355124172&ref_=mp_s_a_1&sr=8-4 tia!
a mommy of two!

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2013, 12:21:01 AM »
Husband is a die-hard Oakley fan. He has 9 already and his 10th is a pair of Dior.
As for me, I only have 3 sunnies but I have a new one arriving next week.
My old ones are: a pair of Gucci (wayfarer-ish) which I got on sale in Norstrom, a Ray-Ban Aviator and Ray-Ban Erika in Tortoise. I ordered a Tortoise/Square Prada Baroque and it should be here next week. :)

I used to love MNG and Topshop sunnies when I was a bit younger. Classy din naman and they last years din, but they were not investment-material.

wowry

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm so FLY!
    • DJ JAVA
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2013, 04:45:07 PM »
I now own two Karen Walker Sunglasses :) Super duper strength like the one Rihanna is wearing on this site http://www.oohlalablog.com/celebrity-style/2012/08/rihanna-53/
and Deep Freeze sunnies like this model is wearing http://www.modejunkie.com/2012_05_01_archive.html?m=1
I love KW!
"I am not young but I feel young. The day I feel old, I will go to bed and stay there..I feel that to live is a wonderful thing" Coco Chanel
https://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Java/57240247047?ref_type=bookmark

newsoul

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2013, 10:29:13 PM »
Recently been addicted to sunglasses  :P i bought rayban foldable polarized tortoise shell wayfarers from eye experts in market market. Pricey but think its worth it. This is my first pair from rayban. Was eyeing the aviators from them for quite a while but realized di siya bagay sa face shape ko.  I also like cat eye sunglasses. Got one from forever 21 with uv protection din in a brown gradient. On my wishlist din is clubmaster naman from rayban though not sure if babagay ba talaga sakin, it just looks very fashionable hehe also on the lookout for aviator na babagay sakin kahit hindi from rayban 8) 8) 8)

morbiedoll

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2013, 03:31:25 AM »
Just bought the infamous square prada baroque.  8) and so happy with it.

next ont eh wishlist is a pair of quilted chanel sunnies

taleebin

• Future Designer.
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2013, 11:19:38 AM »
^ hows the sizing? Is the lenses too big? The round ones are humongous. I wanna buy as well, i want to buy but its only avail online.

Pink_Sugar

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2013, 06:51:52 PM »
I agree, nagagandahan din ako sa clubmaster, kasi mukhang di bagay sa akin. Kay bf bagay kasi oval yung face nya tapos matangos ang ilong, yung aviator maganda din. Yung wayfarer ang bigat pala, mas fit sa mukha ko yung aviator. I forgot the size.

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2013, 01:55:28 PM »
The Round Baroque is too big. I initially wanted that over the square ones but then I fitted it (round) and
nalalaglag sa face ko! lol :)
So I opted for the tortoise square instead and I like it better. :) It's kinda big kasi 54mm sya but pretty talaga. :)

taleebin

• Future Designer.
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2013, 07:34:28 AM »
Ok, convinced. Im buying! Weee

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2013, 11:06:43 AM »
Go for it, sis! :) Sa super love ko sa Baroque I got the prescription glasses + sunglasses ;D

bluegintonic

• I am loved and now a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I am the cat's MEOW.
    • Ana Banana
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 03:34:00 PM »
has anybody used sunnies with leather on the nosebridge/temple area? I recently bought on a whim a Chloe Aviator style sunnies and gray leather yung nabili ko. It looks like this: http://www.thegloss.com/2009/08/10/fashion/chloe-tamaris-aviator-sunglasses/.I'm wondering kung mabilis madumihan/masira yung part na leather.Thanks for any inputs!
It is our choices that show what we truly are,far more than our abilities

crazychick

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2013, 03:49:21 PM »
Colorful polarized wayfarer style sunnies from Sunski Philippines in Facebook. Super nice. Laureen Uy instagrammed it yesterday. I love my blue pair. Ganda ng color especially when I'm out in the sun.

prettychestnut

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2013, 04:50:18 PM »
matibay po ba Roberto  Cavalli sunglasses? anyone using that brand?

melvel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2013, 10:42:51 PM »
Finally bought new sunnies yesterday, my third pair.  It's this style from Gucci, 20% off sila in Rustans and SM:  http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/261946J13231065#

I really want the Prada baroque but I want to fit it first and I don't think may nagtitinda pa locally :(

kelly802

• It's cool to be a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm Addicted to GT... :)
    • My Beauty Haven
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2014, 02:45:46 PM »
The Key to Beauty is always to be Looking at Someone who Loves you. JULIA ROBERTS

junepets

• pink.purple.blue.green.yellow. red.elephant.hellokitty. havainas.lacoste
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Happily married to the one I truly love....
    • my IG
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2014, 05:54:50 PM »
got me a pair of Dovie Sunnies by Charlie..
i hope i can pull this off.. :-)
first love is important but last love is VERY VERY important.... because first love teaches what is love and last love teaches WHAT IS LIFE.

http://ytterpenuj.blogspot.com

taleebin

• Future Designer.
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2014, 08:34:38 PM »
I love love love my prada square baroque. i recently got chloe tilia sunglasses. i love the star thing on the lens.

kreez

• Super GirlTalker
    • Intricate Thoughts
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2014, 09:11:33 PM »
I bought hubby a pair of LV Evidence Sunglasses and my latest favorite is another LV sunnies...

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.