Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 29 JUL 14
Learn more about your country while keeping fit! Take a walking tour in Intramuros or any historical landmark near you.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Misalettes PART 2  (Read 25176 times)

bleudskymd

• MD, DPAFP
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • yeah bah!
Re: Misalettes PART 2
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2013, 08:50:42 PM »
@i_am_zayda
our wedding was also a saturday. we clarified this sa church & with our officiating priest. our liturgy was "wedding related"; we did not use the (ffing) sunday readings kasi hindi naman yun misa mismo.

my mom made the misalette; she used the readings from previous weddings she attended plus the misalettes from the coordinator. since she's active in church, she used the new roman missal. 
"I cheated on my fears, broke up with my doubts, got engaged to my faith & now I'm marrying my dreams."

i_am_zayda

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Russ & Giselle
« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2013, 12:42:36 PM »
@i_am_zayda
our wedding was also a saturday. we clarified this sa church & with our officiating priest. our liturgy was "wedding related"; we did not use the (ffing) sunday readings kasi hindi naman yun misa mismo.

my mom made the misalette; she used the readings from previous weddings she attended plus the misalettes from the coordinator. since she's active in church, she used the new roman missal.

Thanks sis... yun kasi sinabi sa amin nung kumuha ako ng missal na anticipated mass daw yung sa amin so i cannot choose the readings... :(
but, i will clarify na lang din with out officiating priest (kukuha kami kasi ng sarili namin priest... baka pumayag. :) )
Just because he doesn’t love you the way you want him to doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you with all his heart.

Forever started: 12.28.13
Our Wedsite: http://www.mywedding.com/russellovesgiselle/
SDE: http://player.vimeo.com/video/83967908

sweejay31

• "Live, Love, Laugh!"
« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2013, 09:48:35 AM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 11:12:21 AM by sweejay31 »
Love lots,

CeeJaY

nikki09

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Live like you're Dying
« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2013, 04:04:21 PM »
Nagproprovide ba yung church neto?

Sa package kasi ng church of choice namin may nakalagay na misalettes, though siyempre di ko pa sure kung sila na magbibigay tapos kami na lang bahala sa lay-out & printing. Hindi ko pa rin sila natatanong kasi nga hindi pa rin sila open for 2014 reservations :(
Tying the knot on August 02, 2014 - countdown to forever begins now ♡♡♡

WedSite: http://www.theknot.com/wedding/Nikki-and-Edison
Pass: lightoflove

eternalpink

• Hitched
  • Senior GirlTalker
Officially Mrs. A!

foreverlovejane

« Reply #149 on: May 13, 2013, 10:08:36 PM »
hi sis!! sa mga chapel on the hill bride...i have a copy of misalette...sent by father milo...juz email me your add...

eternalpink

• Hitched
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #150 on: May 14, 2013, 03:17:10 AM »
Kumuha na lang ako ng regular missalette sa parish church namen tapos in-edit ko na lang yung responses dun sa sinend sa'kin na draft nung sa church hehe.

Sorry pero share ko lang, kinikilig ako habang nag e-edit nung pinapalitan ko yung 'man and woman' with names namen ni H2B, haha babaw ko. ;D
Officially Mrs. A!

von121713

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #151 on: May 26, 2013, 07:11:47 PM »
We went sa CTK yesterday and they provided us their official misalette din. Zayda sis! Thank you pa rin sa misalette!  :)

i_am_zayda

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Russ & Giselle
« Reply #152 on: May 27, 2013, 11:13:30 AM »
We went sa CTK yesterday and they provided us their official misalette din. Zayda sis! Thank you pa rin sa misalette!  :)

no prob... :)
Just because he doesn’t love you the way you want him to doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you with all his heart.

Forever started: 12.28.13
Our Wedsite: http://www.mywedding.com/russellovesgiselle/
SDE: http://player.vimeo.com/video/83967908

camilla04

• GirlTalker
« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2013, 04:07:38 PM »
Help, newbie here, where do u have your misalletes printed?

angelzero

• Chock Full of Hoot
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • If you're an evil witch I will punch you for fun!
« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2013, 04:28:25 PM »
sobrang clueless ako sa misalettes. sa caleruega kasi kami daw bahala sa misalettes. any caleruega brides here? where did you get the contents of your misalette? can i ask caleruega mismo for that? may kailangan bang baguhin if you have personal vows? then i'll just reprint it? dito ba magbe-base ang pari kung anong readings? or is it the other way around (the priest chooses)?

diba clueless talaga!?  :-[
Right thoughts
Right words
Right action

fattykat

« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2013, 05:14:32 PM »
Hi any ollp b2b? Clueless din ako if they require missalette.. And if yes saan puwede kumuha ng copy.. Baka mag diy nalang din ako kasi tight na budget.. Hehe

Thanks!

Happy preps!

ms.j

• GirlTalker
« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2013, 11:52:00 PM »
sobrang clueless ako sa misalettes. sa caleruega kasi kami daw bahala sa misalettes. any caleruega brides here? where did you get the contents of your misalette? can i ask caleruega mismo for that? may kailangan bang baguhin if you have personal vows? then i'll just reprint it? dito ba magbe-base ang pari kung anong readings? or is it the other way around (the priest chooses)?

diba clueless talaga!?  :-[

hi sis caleruega bride too.  :) once magpareserve na kayo ng date dun bibigyan nila kayo ng sample missalettes ng previous na kinasal na dun, yun nga lang english ang na binigay samin eh tagalog ceremony na lang ata plan namin, kaya wala din hahanap pa din ako, siguro pag punta ko na lang ulit dun ask ko kung pwede palitan nila ng tagalog, anyways san pala reception mo?
♥Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.♥

angelzero

• Chock Full of Hoot
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • If you're an evil witch I will punch you for fun!
« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2013, 08:32:39 AM »
^hi ms. j, wala pa kaming reception venue. layo pa naman yung wedding namin. we're looking at a lot of possibilities baka may makita pa kaming better deals. ikaw, san reception mo? anyway, going back, yung post ko dito was when before we booked caleruega. tama, binigyan kami ng sample missalette at si kaysel in-email pa kami ng options namin for readings. sis, where do you plan to have your misalette printed?
Right thoughts
Right words
Right action

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.