Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 23 NOV 14
No boyfriend? No problem! Learn to be comfy in your own company--it will help boost your self-confidence too!
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Charity Themed Kids Birthday Party  (Read 11592 times)

SakuraBride

• GirlTalker
Re: Charity Themed Kids Birthday Party
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2012, 12:22:12 PM »
^^ sis my contact number ka ng RSCC? Eto din ba yung CRIBS?

Di pa din ako nakaka inquire sa white cross nagkasakit ako last week. :)

izabelle

• Extremely Happy Wife and Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2012, 12:38:22 AM »
sis, the contact no. of hospicio is 7342366 to 67 but i suggest you visit them so you can see the venue and meet the coordinator of the age bracket of orphans that you want to invite.  sa reception pa lang naman pag sinabi mo purpose mo alam na nila gagawin.  you can ask one of their coordinators, beda, to assist you.  beda used to be an orphan himself but is a coordinator now since he is old already.  they will even give you a tour of their whole place which is very heartwarming kasi you see the orphans separated in different pavilions and they are so happy to see guests visiting them.  walang katapat ang makikita mong ngiti sa mga mata nila.  maaadik kang balik-balikan sila, of course, wag ka na lang iiyak sa iba't ibang kwento kung pano napunta mga orphan kids dun from days old to teens.  btw, they have elderlies there too.

their auditorium is big enough to accomodate 200 guests kaya i hope kasya na targeted number of visitors mo.  they also have plenty of parking space at safe kasi nga enclosed compound ang lugar nila.

let me know how else can i help you.

hi sis ok lang kaya na hindi literal na party but more on feeding lang? like you'll just bring food and some loot bags for the kids? then pwede ba magsabi ng number of kids lang na bibigayan? example like 30 to 50 kids lang?

thanks in advance.
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become. :)

kareni

• GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2012, 12:00:11 AM »
hi sis ok lang kaya na hindi literal na party but more on feeding lang? like you'll just bring food and some loot bags for the kids? then pwede ba magsabi ng number of kids lang na bibigayan? example like 30 to 50 kids lang?

thanks in advance.

yes sis, pwede.  you can tell hospicio all of your parameters from the activities you plan to the number of kids you want and your preferred ages of orphans.  just make the first step of talking to them, they are extremely nice and caring people.

izabelle

• Extremely Happy Wife and Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2012, 03:24:29 AM »
^ sis i called them na and agree ako sayo very nice sila kausap. unfortunately dec 8 is not available na, sayang.. anyways, i sent you a PM sis. :)
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become. :)

kareni

• GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2012, 08:59:57 PM »
^ sis i called them na and agree ako sayo very nice sila kausap. unfortunately dec 8 is not available na, sayang.. anyways, i sent you a PM sis. :)

hi sis, reply sent to your pm.  let me know if you have other concerns.

jp_jameop

• major major adik na
  • Super GirlTalker
  • happily married!
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2012, 11:17:36 AM »
I am also planning for my youngest son's 1st bday to celebrate in an orphanage... Baka i Double celebration na lang namin din sa bday ko. Medyo matagal tagal na rin naman yung last visit and celebration sa orphanage...

GANYAN DIN INIISP KO SINCE 3 DAYS APART LANG BDAY NAMIN NI BABY GIRL. :) naku di pa ako nakaktawag at sobrang busy sa house...
God is great! :)

ferdbabes

• Probationary
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2012, 04:39:33 PM »
Pasali..

Last Saturday (August 18), I attended my niece 1st bday at DSWD RSCC at Bago Bantay, QC (at the back of SM North and Quezon City Science High School). It is truly enjoyable one. For an hour I became an "house parent". I did bring along with my kids and hubby. Nakakaantig ng puso. We donated toys and used clothes. But I suggest it is better to give diapers and used clothes. Dami bata sa center. Nag enjoy sila sa party. Nag iisip tuloy ako na mag donate this Christmas.  :) :) :)

iyaluna

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2012, 03:46:20 PM »
nagpaplano palang ako for this for my baby's bday naiiyak na ko. pano pa pag totoo na.

pinkpotato

• wants to go back to SEOUL <3
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Jeremiah 29:11
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2012, 12:20:38 PM »
pangarap ko to but will do it when my child is older. 7-8? para mas may isip and and mas magiging involve din sya
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love Him.." R8:28

raqjec06

• my cutey baby...
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2012, 06:19:55 PM »
This coming January my son will be turning 6 yrs old. Naisip ko din po na spend ang party nya sa charity. Meron po ba nakakaalam ng charitable institutions sa may bandang Las Pias. Thank you in advance.

sachism

• proud mom to a very charming daughter and a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2012, 06:22:05 PM »
I'm happy to have found this thread. Gusto ko din magbday ang anak ko ng ganto but maybe when she's a bit older and would be able to understand or at least remember. So mga 4 siguro.

Since matagal pa, gusto ko sana next yr kahit bisita lang sa orphange or any charity work. Im thinking January kasi normally pag Dec, madami ng naghohost ng party sa kanila.

Pls continue to share your experience. Thank you.

happynes

• GirlTalker
  • To God be all the glory!
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2012, 12:04:53 PM »
I'm glad I found this thread. I'm planning to have my son celebrate his 7th birthday at a center and/or orphanage for special kids. Has anyone have experience doing this like say in Cottolengo Filipino, Rizal?
For we walk by Faith, and not by sight.   (2 Corinthians 5:7)

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2012, 11:49:04 PM »
Last year when my daughter turned 1, we had a simple birthday party for her and i told people who asked me for wish lists to give stuff we can donate. Our beneficiaries were not charitable institutions. I grew up in a small barrio up north and i wanted my daughter to somehow have ties to that place because she's not going to grow up there. We chose the local birthing center and day care center as our beneficiaries. I wanted to make this an annual thing but my mom discouraged me to continue kasi we never got a thank you letter from the birthing center last year. Sinabi daw nya sa kanila na madaming gustong magbigay pero paano gaganahan ang mga fustong magbigay kung hindi sila marunong magpasalamat. So ngayon di ko alam gagawin ko. My daughter is turningb2 next month. While i want my daughter nga to have ties to that place, naisip ko parang nakakawalang gana naman nga kung di man lang nila ma-appreciate. I had such nice plans for the birthing center pa naman. Pero naisip ko din, i'm not really expecting anything in return naman so parang gusto ko pa din doon.

My next option is the heart of mary villa that houses abandoned kids. They're babies of unwed moms, teenage moms and the like. Kaso wala namang personal attachment don sa lugar kaya parang ang dating sakin sige na nga dito na lang kasi wala nang iba. Gusto ko pa din sana don sa birthing center kasi madami na ding tumutulong sa HMV. Pero mukhang don na nga ng bagsak ko.

For me it's never too early to introduce this to your child. Ma mga nagsabi sakin na di naman daw nya naintindihan so tsaka na pag malaki-laki na siya. Feeling ko lang mas madaling mainstill ito kung mas maaga sisimulan. But that's just my opinion.

happynes

• GirlTalker
  • To God be all the glory!
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2012, 11:57:58 AM »
For me it's never too early to introduce this to your child. Ma mga nagsabi sakin na di naman daw nya naintindihan so tsaka na pag malaki-laki na siya. Feeling ko lang mas madaling mainstill ito kung mas maaga sisimulan. But that's just my opinion.

^i agree with you. Young kids may not understand the concept of philanthropy because of their age, but its the idea of sharing or giving that we teach them with this. As with good habits, best to start them young. Besides I think this is a good way for families to bond together and get closer.
For we walk by Faith, and not by sight.   (2 Corinthians 5:7)

sachism

• proud mom to a very charming daughter and a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2012, 02:48:24 AM »
pangarap ko to but will do it when my child is older. 7-8? para mas may isip and and mas magiging involve din sya

I share the same thoughts. Gusto ko din mas involved na sya. Personally, I can remember bits of childhood memories since I was 4.

cansanchez

• Probationary
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2012, 11:46:53 PM »
Hello! I want to celebrate my birthday this november sana sa Hospicio, kids party. Kaso I'm limited sa financial aspect, I'm still in college and I don't earn my own money pa. But every birthday my dad will give me money ranging from 5k-10k. Do you think it will suffice para makapagaccomodate kahit 30 kids lang? You guys sound 'batikan' sa charity works, so can I get a help? Like ano bang magandang gawin preparation na sulit and kasya sa budget. I just really want to push this through para naman may fulfilling akong magawa with my last teen year :) Thanks! :)

VShe

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Glamour Power
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2012, 08:04:34 AM »
My daughter is turning 9 on May 2013. And were thinking of having a charity party too. Maybe a simpler one with about 30 kids as guests. Any institutions within Pasig or nearby? Tia!
Glamour doesn't just happen, people don't wake up in the morning glamorous." - Virginia Postrel

http://facebook.com/shelikeslabels

minaco_aino

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2012, 04:47:53 PM »
I'm so glad I found this thread. I was just suggesting to my husband this morning if we can celebrate the 3rd birthday of our daughter in an orphanage. Although sa May 2013 pa yung birthday nya nagiisip na ko ng meaningful ways how to celebrate her birthday. And para makapagready na ng budget.  :) I want my daughter and the kids to enjoy the party as if they are all friends.

Keep suggesting mga sissies!

Sometimes fate has its funny way of turning our world upside down.
But I still believe God knows what's best for all of us.
We might not understand it now,
but eventually we will...in His perfect time.
We just have to believe and have faith.

maristela

• Crazy, Sexy, Cool Super Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • living life to its fullest
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2012, 11:42:39 AM »
Any idea how much magagasos for this?

Sa mga orphanage wala naman kailangang bayaran di ba?

Ang concern ko lang mga ilang set of foods kaya ang pwede ko orderin, halimbawa sa Jollibee

Gusto ko din yung imbes na sa Celebrant yung gifts, mag dala or mag donate nalang ng mga items for the kids there, like used clothes, toys,  or bring milk and diapers:)

Im so excited na :)

Pretty mommies, i need your help and suggestions!

i Love my kids! :)

sylvester_jmc

• GirlTalker
  • Natural Beauty
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2013, 05:14:31 PM »
My next option is the heart of mary villa that houses abandoned kids. They're babies of unwed moms, teenage moms and the like.

Mga Sis, may nakapag celebrate na ba ng birthday party ng anak nila sa heart of mary villa?
:) :) :) Aim something that is reachable.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.