Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 30 JUL 14
Keep your brain and body active--read while on the treadmill or stationary bike. If you find it difficult, listen to an audiobook.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Charity Themed Kids Birthday Party  (Read 10196 times)

this_is_me

• GirlTalker
Re: Charity Themed Kids Birthday Party
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2012, 10:42:33 PM »
i just called hospicio de san jose today and my date is open. we can celebrate my baby's first birthday with the kids. toddlers nga lang kasi older kids have school.

sana there's jollibee na pwede mag party dun. any suggestions?

kareni

• GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2012, 07:31:58 AM »
i just called hospicio de san jose today and my date is open. we can celebrate my baby's first birthday with the kids. toddlers nga lang kasi older kids have school.

sana there's jollibee na pwede mag party dun. any suggestions?

hi sis,  i celebrated the 3rd birthday party of my son in hospicio and jollibee in t.m. kalaw served, delivered and hosted the program.  hospicio has an auditorium for parties like this.  it is hassle free on our part and very fulfilling.   you just have to inform hospicio of the age bracket of the orphans you want to invite, the time and date then arrange for the food and prizes, lootbags.  some of the orphans will even volunteer to have a special number and at the end of the party the orphans will sing to the celebrant.  it has been 4 yrs now and my son can still remember the smile on the faces of the orphans and the names of the kids he met there.

jp_jameop

• major major adik na
  • Super GirlTalker
  • happily married!
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2012, 10:55:56 AM »
^sis thanks a lot for the post. I really like to celebrate my baby's first bday sa hospicio and my hubby also liked the idea. :) I will keep that in mind. can you give me your contact person and number sis? tnx!

ilan pala sis ang puede iaccomodate ng hall? and ok lang ba if may iba kaming visitors? :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:58:03 AM by jp_jameop »
God is great! :)

jp_jameop

• major major adik na
  • Super GirlTalker
  • happily married!
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2012, 10:57:21 AM »
^ anong institution ang balak mo sis? :)

sis tuloy ka ba sa White Cross? number one in my list pa rin ang hospicio kasi lapit lang kmi dun. :)

kareni

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2012, 04:14:51 PM »
^sis thanks a lot for the post. I really like to celebrate my baby's first bday sa hospicio and my hubby also liked the idea. :) I will keep that in mind. can you give me your contact person and number sis? tnx!

ilan pala sis ang puede iaccomodate ng hall? and ok lang ba if may iba kaming visitors? :)

sis, the contact no. of hospicio is 7342366 to 67 but i suggest you visit them so you can see the venue and meet the coordinator of the age bracket of orphans that you want to invite.  sa reception pa lang naman pag sinabi mo purpose mo alam na nila gagawin.  you can ask one of their coordinators, beda, to assist you.  beda used to be an orphan himself but is a coordinator now since he is old already.  they will even give you a tour of their whole place which is very heartwarming kasi you see the orphans separated in different pavilions and they are so happy to see guests visiting them.  walang katapat ang makikita mong ngiti sa mga mata nila.  maaadik kang balik-balikan sila, of course, wag ka na lang iiyak sa iba't ibang kwento kung pano napunta mga orphan kids dun from days old to teens.  btw, they have elderlies there too.

their auditorium is big enough to accomodate 200 guests kaya i hope kasya na targeted number of visitors mo.  they also have plenty of parking space at safe kasi nga enclosed compound ang lugar nila.

let me know how else can i help you.

izabelle

• Extremely Happy Wife and Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2012, 12:27:00 AM »
i like this idea :D i do charity events kapag birthday ko and masarap talaga sa feeling.. and i would love na maexperience ito ng anak ko :)
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become. :)

this_is_me

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 10:16:52 PM »
Thanks for these infos. I got jollibee sm manila for my son's celebration at hospicio. :)

SakuraBride

• GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2012, 02:26:46 PM »
para sa 7th birthday ng anak ko, dati plano namin mga street kids na friends na dun sa ibaba ng office namin sa philcoa. kaso mukhang mahirap iorganize yun, baka hulihin kami ng pulis. hehe. pero sa orphanage sana. naghahanap nga ako malapit lang bandang qc lang. :) sino pwede magbigay ng idea? TIA.

sis search mo CRIBS. Sa QC daw yan.

sis jp_jameop - yan pa din target place ko. :)

jp_jameop

• major major adik na
  • Super GirlTalker
  • happily married!
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2012, 02:45:49 PM »
SIS kARENI naku ikaw ang hulog ng langit sa akin. hahah ano ang requirement sis para makapagcelebrate ka with them? im so inlove with the idea tlaga.. ipupull out ko to.. and if kakaynin, gagawin ko yearly ang pagbisita sa knila. :)

^sis nakaset na ako sa HOSPICIO eh. :)

purplemuffin

• GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2012, 04:33:42 PM »
We've held a Christmas Party Celebration sa Cribs and sobrang nakakatuwang makita that all of the kids are having fun.  Mukhang halos regular nga lang ang events na ginagawa dito kaya I suggest you try other orphanage naman na di masyado nadadalaw.

jp_jameop

• major major adik na
  • Super GirlTalker
  • happily married!
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2012, 09:41:57 AM »
^san ba yung cribs sis?

purplemuffin

• GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2012, 11:32:08 AM »
Cribs is near SM North Annex in QC

jp_jameop

• major major adik na
  • Super GirlTalker
  • happily married!
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2012, 02:48:35 PM »
SIS SAKURA - NAKAPAG-INQUIRE KA NA BA SA white cross? any feedback?

SakuraBride

• GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2012, 08:45:16 AM »
^ hinde pa sis. di bale this week tatawag na talaga ako.
Mejo naging busy lang :)

kareni

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2012, 05:27:22 AM »
SIS kARENI naku ikaw ang hulog ng langit sa akin. hahah ano ang requirement sis para makapagcelebrate ka with them? im so inlove with the idea tlaga.. ipupull out ko to.. and if kakaynin, gagawin ko yearly ang pagbisita sa knila. :)

^sis nakaset na ako sa HOSPICIO eh. :)

wala naman ako maalalang requirement na mahirap to be able to celebrate your kid's birthday party in hospicio.  i could even say na it was one of those hassle free events i organized for my son's birthday.  the 7th birthday i organized with all the help from my dream team was at least a thousand times more toxic and took me 11 months to prepare but the hospicio party went by easily, nothing was hard.  you just have to personally go to hospicio and arrange with them, send invites to your guests and friends, get a photo/video vendor, hire a photobooth, order the food from your caterer/restaurant, arrange birthday cake then go to divi mall for the lootbag and prizes.  of course, you can add some extras also, i.e. face painter, venue stylist, buy more balloons, foodcarts, additional entertainers, etc.  ahh, the only hard part is giving direction how to go to hospicio since it's in the middle of a bridge.  pero iba, madali at magaan ang party kasi may divine guidance ka.

jp_jameop

• major major adik na
  • Super GirlTalker
  • happily married!
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2012, 08:22:05 AM »
^thanks sis Kareni! actually nakastet na nga lahat, pati supplier na kukunin ko. :) pero ang unang unang gusto ko gawin ios to visit first the hospicio. :) para mas maging lear ang lahat. :) :D

mishyewarians

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2012, 09:08:08 AM »
Im considering hospicio also.. Thanks for this thread..:)

kareni

• GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2012, 03:56:02 PM »
^thanks sis Kareni! actually nakastet na nga lahat, pati supplier na kukunin ko. :) pero ang unang unang gusto ko gawin ios to visit first the hospicio. :) para mas maging lear ang lahat. :) :D

yes sis.  you should visit hospicio first and foremost kasi baka may naunang nag-set kesa sa yo dun sa preferred date mo ng party.  we all don't know their scheduling.  once na-secure mo na ang venue proceed to your caterer/restaurant.  tapos imagination na lahat what else and how you see the party of your dearest baby.

arielle

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2012, 12:37:55 AM »
try RSCC , reception and study center for children orphanage. malapit sya sa sm north edsa

mom.of.inchikoy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2012, 05:41:28 PM »
I am also planning for my youngest son's 1st bday to celebrate in an orphanage... Baka i Double celebration na lang namin din sa bday ko. Medyo matagal tagal na rin naman yung last visit and celebration sa orphanage...

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.