Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 24 OCT 14
Do you have blemishes on your face? Try making a paste out of blended pineapple and carrot. Apply it to your face for 15 minutes, then
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Bohol Thread 19  (Read 55839 times)

bluez

• Mother of three beautiful children and now a
  • Junior GirlTalker
Re: Bohol Thread 19
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2012, 01:35:52 PM »
hi!!!
sa mga bibili ng pasalubong like ube and coco calamay check nyo ha panay near expiry na pala nabili ko  :(

cheese cake- sa entrance ng python nabibili ok naman yummy php 120.00
                    (yung cheese cake sa imc php 57.00 pero di masarap)
danggit/pusit - sa palengke tapat ng imc mall

kisses - sa python mas mura  din mabibili php 130.00

Bongga ka Teh  !

beijhing

• GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2012, 08:15:02 PM »
^sis sa pagkakaalam ko, sabi nung mga nagtitinda sa bohol mga 2 weeks lang daw talaga buhay nung calamay nila.

kami sa SM Cebu lang namili ng pasalubong sa last day ng trip namin. tamad kasi kami magbitbit  ;D. sorry mama squeak kung mejo nag-off topic, peace po  :'(

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2012, 09:19:08 AM »
^ :)

Arrived in Bohol yesterday and the weather was and is still gorgeous! Perfect beach weather! According to my Dad it had been raining days before my arrival. Looks like it will be good weather for the rest of the week. Swerte for those visiting Bohol this week!

baresexy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2012, 09:37:19 AM »
hi mama squeak! , next week na po yung bohol trip namin, 1st time po namin sa bohol and naisip namin na wag na mag sea tour kasi baka maulan and maalon and hindi pwede mag seatour. since ok naman pala ang weather next week, sasabihin ko kay hubby na i try namin. thank u po sa info :)

Yamski

• GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2012, 08:25:21 PM »
mama squeak, thank you sa magandang balita! yehey! this saturday na ang trip namin! :)

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2012, 06:31:45 PM »
Just got back from a very short trip to Bohol. Weather was still nice and sunny when I left. Forecast for the rest of the week is still good.   :)

For those looking for other food options in Tagbilaran, you can try the newly opened (actually early this year pa) Golden Cowrie restaurant. This is the same restaurant with branches in Cebu. The food was good well the ones we ordered were very good. We had crispy pata, spicy chicken, kinilaw na tuna, pakbet and sinigang na baboy. Very affordable pa for Php800 (including two senior citizens discount) only. Without the senior citizen discount nasa Php1000 lang including drinks and unlimited rice.

jackyjames_09

• forever_young
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Give love NOT JUST on Christmas day;)
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2012, 10:45:45 PM »
^watta good meal!!;) yum..

naku! na-miss ko ang BOHOL!;-)

Sisses, how's AMORITA compare to BBC?

pixiedust

• Super GirlTalker
    • always the bridesmaid
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2012, 01:20:09 AM »
^^we tried it there too when we were there two weeks ago. less than 1500 for 5 people. we didn't even finish everything.

masarap din yung crispy kare kare nila and chicharon bulaklak :)
trusting desire...starting to learn...

KarlaGirl

• Probationary
  • Bridesmaid.. soon to be the Bride!
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2012, 03:33:32 PM »
Hi mga Sistours,

Just got back from Bohol again and was super tired talaga. I finally have toured around Bohol na after a long week last week visit sa Bohol. Naging mas tiring pa after we went to Bora this week. Ang itim itim ko na..

Here I go again mag sshare sa inyo. Arrived in Bohol on the afternoon of 19th. We stayed the whole afternoon at our resort in Lost Horizon Resort and guess what we did.. SLEEP! It was one of the BEST Sleep I ever had for the past.. ewan! Anyway, We had Countryside Tour the following Day (Friday, to avoid the crowd if we had our tour on Saturday) and I thought it would all be the same Chocolate Hills, Tarsier and all the sites until we've decided to have EAT Danao after our Tour Operator Sir Spencer "The Greatest" na nyon cya.. hahaha.. called and introduced us EAT Danao. At first we said NO kase I'm not that adventurous person and so are my companions but Sir Spencer did convinced me and WoW! We all said YES. (The last time we're booked for Eat Danao was cancelled due to weather condition in 2011). We had EAT Danao on Saturday and hindi ko na expect that I would try The Plunge myself. Zipline is too easy na after plunge and surprisingly all of my companions did plunge except one, Tita Tina (quite oldie na kase LOL!) We did extreme caving as well. So tiring talaga and sobrang putik! Talagang at first it was scary but then on the way ok naman. There was some difficult area where  we thought we can't make it, slowly but surely, nakakaraos din.Our guide from EAT Danao really did a great job of taking good care of us. (I'm so sorry I forgot his name, basta Kuya.. Hehe..) On Sunday, we had Dolphin Watching. It was FUN! medyo maingay parin ang boat. Medyo nag complain kase ako the last time we had Dolphin Watching way back 2011 and still maingay parin. I thought kase they are going to invent a silencer ng engine.. hehe.. Weird thought. I always enjoy snorkeling.. Fishes at the sanctuary sa Balicasag Island are never boring. I spent the whole day there under the heat of the sun but fortunately biglang umulan. Nabasa toloy ako..hahaha.. JOKE! Our stay in Bohol is FABULOUS! I love to be in Bohol for at least once a year.. (Kailangan talagang magipon! hehe) Thank you Kuya Sir Spencer for the BEST service and not to mention the discounts. Thank you also to Kuya Steve (Countryside Tour Driver) Kuya Nel (EAT Danao Tour Driver) Kuya Alvin (Dolphin Watching). We really had a great time and most specially to Kuya Sir Spencer (Tour Operator) Ate Sheila din pala(Staff ng BRT) I always get Kuya Sir Spencer's Tour. By the way, BOHOL RAIN TOURS ( www.boholraintours.com ) is the company's name. They have such wonderful service. We learn a lot from them and we truly feel safe. I've been into many of their Tours and Tour Drivers and I see that they are well trained and well verse. Disciplinado talaga sila sa daan and very respectful, no wonder marami na silang mga clients and I'm proud to be ONE of them.

Head to Cebu on Monday morning and flew for Bora.. (That's another story out of Bohol)

« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:54:53 PM by KarlaGirl »

tammy1979

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2012, 10:24:05 PM »
^^ Magkano ba usually ang Danao Tours at ilang oras yun? I was thinking kasi of making a plan B if ever hindi matuloy ang sea tour dahil sa ulan.

purpleish

• Super GirlTalker
  • Princess Di
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2012, 11:13:15 AM »
^ :) same question den sis, para incase den hindi matuloy sa SEA Tour
Instagram: purpleish_diane

angelines

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2012, 08:22:46 PM »
Mga sis, would anyone know san nakakabili ng peanut kisses here in Manila?

baresexy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2012, 02:18:13 PM »
Huhuhu..tomorrow na ang bohol namin pero maulan parin dito sa manila, sana hindi maulan sa bohol tomorrow.
Sis ang alam ko 3000 kay kuya naldix ang danao, punta rin kami sa danao sa 2nd day namin pero try namin mag commute ni hubby,super mahal kasi 2 lang kami walang kahati :) mas mura pa ang commute hehe

mdj10

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2012, 01:16:00 AM »
do you have suggestions on what to eat or order in isis bungalow?TIA

KarlaGirl

• Probationary
  • Bridesmaid.. soon to be the Bride!
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2012, 08:00:36 PM »
Huhuhu..tomorrow na ang bohol namin pero maulan parin dito sa manila, sana hindi maulan sa bohol tomorrow.
Sis ang alam ko 3000 kay kuya naldix ang danao, punta rin kami sa danao sa 2nd day namin pero try namin mag commute ni hubby,super mahal kasi 2 lang kami walang kahati :) mas mura pa ang commute hehe

Sis, try mo call Sir Spencer. I'm sure pwede mo siyang lambingan. He really is very generous. You may call him through the numbers you get from their website.
 ;)

vera_6

« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2012, 04:07:30 PM »
going to bohol monday, arriving cebu sunday, then early morning sa ocean jet...sana di maulan ng maenjoy ng mga kids..anyone in bohol that day?

ceebee

• GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2012, 05:01:55 PM »
pag nag day trip ba sa PINR o Bohol Beach Club may locker ba available to store your things while nasa beach ka?

baresexy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2012, 05:25:56 PM »
^ hi sis  just got back from bohol, nag day tour din kami sa BBC walang locker, sabi pwede daw iwan sa reception yung bag, e nung pinaiwan namin ayaw naman..hmmp! kaya daladala namin yung bag namin the whole time hehe.. ok naman sa BBC na enjoy namin namin yung place mejo hindi nga lang nagustuhan ni hubby yung beach kasi makulimlim yung langit at ang daming mga seaweeds sa shore, nadumihan sya sa beach, nai compare nya tuloy na mas maganda padin beach ng boracay.. naligo lang kami saglit sa beach, tapos gusto nya sana mag billiard e pag day tour ka kailangan mag deposit ng 500pesos bago ibigay sayo yung billiard balls kaya na dissapoint ulit si hubby, why daw ganun pa e diba sabi free use of facilities,kaya tinamad na sya. nag rent kasi kami ng single na motor kaya yun umalis na kami ng BBC and nag motor na lang around panglao, pumunta din kami BBF kumain lang ng ice cream and nag picture picture.

nag Danao din kami ang commute lang kami, the best ang The Plunge! grabe ang saya! hehe..

ceebee

• GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2012, 06:44:00 PM »
hirap naman yata mag beach kung may binabantayan ka pang gamit pero carry lang yan. ilang weeks na rin umiikot ang ulo sa pagpili ng tutuluyan namin. trying to balance ang costs at convenience.  buti na lang at nag back read ako ng mga previous threads.  highly recommended pala ang GLL, di ko pinapansin yun pag nakikita ko sa agoda.  reasonable ang price nila plus mukhang ok ang place at maganda reviews sa tripadvisor.  at ang pinaka winner is yung transportation charge - P200 lang!  I called them up but unfortunately fully booked na sila hanggang Oct 17. Nalungkot ako... pero i checked agoda, may available room pa so binook ko na! 

tammy1979

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2012, 07:40:43 AM »
Mga sis, ask ko lang po sa mga nag stay na sa Alona Panglao, mura ba talaga ang food sa Trudis? as in gano sya kamura at ano yung mga karaniwan nilang menu? ang dami kasi namin kaya need namin magtipid ng konti hehe,....TIA

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.