Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 18 APR 14
Instead of sweeping floors with a broom, which just pushes dirt around, try a static sweeper, which attracts and holds dust.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Re: COACH Handbags 2  (Read 21356 times)

khriseeee

• Super GirlTalker
Re: COACH Handbags 2
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2012, 05:19:55 am »
I  agree that  Coach is one of the best and affordable brands of handbags out there ( this pertains to  ALL LEATHER Bags ) , I like their COACH ALL LEATHER Originals Collection which  is all man made ( made in USA  yung mga original na COACH bags noon are all made in USA , but now most of them are China made bec of labor costs )

Just be cautious when you  buy  your Coach  bags in Coach Outlet stores mga sissies, make sure you are buying the real deal and not the rejected items that  didn't pass inspection for quality ( I  used to work as a Merchandiser kase and I inspect these items ). Kaya to those who  shop sa Outlet or Factory stores you will rarely see some PURE LEATHER Bags ( big ones ha not the small or wristlet types ). Usually OP art and cloth ones ang naka super sale imagine 50% off from Retail price , then additional 20% off  pa so imagine nalang para kang batang namimili lang ng candy  ;D

I wouldn't say you will rarely see all leather bags at the outlet. I've been to several outlets in the US in different states and i've always seen all leather bags. All mycoach bags are pure leather and purchased from outlet stores. But you are right, some items from the outllet are lesser in quality. My aunt bought a leather doctor bag from the outlet and hers came with a cloth bag. I also purchased a bag and mine didn't have a cloth bag. When i asked the SA she explained my aunt's bag came directly from the store whike mine from the factory. Maybe they have different stock in store and at outlet. I know if you see a one of a kind bag at the outlet, most likely it is from the store

tifay

• If You're Brave enough to Commit, I will devote myself to You..
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Spoiled Bratinella
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 09:20:41 pm »
mga sis meron na daw coach made in the Philippines?! i read sa Facebook one of the sellers said na may factory daw sa pampanga&bataan. naloka naman ako when she showed the pictures nung bag na curious kase sha kaya bumili sha nang isa aba looks authentic nga but i wont know kase wala pa ako nung made in Philippines puro sa outlet in hk&us kase ako buy.
wonder if cheaper yung made dito sa pinas?hehe
eto yung nabasa ko online too-
http://www.rappler.com/business/6018-made-in-the-philippines-more-coach-bags
I am a girl who's looking for LOVE. Ridiculous, Inconvenient, Consuming, Can't-Live-Without-You kinda LOVE

akireyhoj

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2012, 09:35:44 pm »
^sis alam ko lang may factory dito ginagawa pero hindi binebenta dito.

janeblaze,project

• GirlTalker
  • LIVE . LAUGH . LOVE. REMEMBER
    • scribbles by Jane
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2012, 09:48:53 pm »
mga sis meron na daw coach made in the Philippines?! i read sa Facebook one of the sellers said na may factory daw sa pampanga&bataan. naloka naman ako when she showed the pictures nung bag na curious kase sha kaya bumili sha nang isa aba looks authentic nga but i wont know kase wala pa ako nung made in Philippines puro sa outlet in hk&us kase ako buy.
wonder if cheaper yung made dito sa pinas?hehe
eto yung nabasa ko online too-
http://www.rappler.com/business/6018-made-in-the-philippines-more-coach-bags

yes this is true , way back  in  2001 the factory  of Coach factory  in Phils existed , but are stamped with made in China and are not sold  in  the Philippine market but exported to  the US  .
one word frees us from all  the weight and  the pain of life, that word is : LOVe - Sophocles

tifay

• If You're Brave enough to Commit, I will devote myself to You..
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Spoiled Bratinella
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2012, 11:01:36 pm »
ooh kase yung kilala ko na seller she bought from a re seller naman na galing daw sa pampanga factory. local re-seller daw yun nung made in Philippines. don't know lang if true na may ganoon nga.
I am a girl who's looking for LOVE. Ridiculous, Inconvenient, Consuming, Can't-Live-Without-You kinda LOVE

janeblaze,project

• GirlTalker
    • scribbles by Jane
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2012, 11:23:43 pm »
I wouldn't say you will rarely see all leather bags at the outlet. I've been to several outlets in the US in different states and i've always seen all leather bags. All mycoach bags are pure leather and purchased from outlet stores. But you are right, some items from the outllet are lesser in quality. My aunt bought a leather doctor bag from the outlet and hers came with a cloth bag. I also purchased a bag and mine didn't have a cloth bag. When i asked the SA she explained my aunt's bag came directly from the store whike mine from the factory. Maybe they have different stock in store and at outlet. I know if you see a one of a kind bag at the outlet, most likely it is from the store

yeah  i agree with  u  that  some outets have the leather bags and the quality  is not that  good merely because they are rejected from  the  the  luxury  coach  stores kaya  bagsak nila is he outlet stores which also  don't have any  kind of boxes for the bags you  buy  or worst kahit dust bag ( If naubusan na ) . Luxury  stores naman when you  buy the bag, it's wrapped with the dustbag and gift wrapped  talaga with a sturdy  biege box and the legacy  printed Coach Paper bag .
one word frees us from all  the weight and  the pain of life, that word is : LOVe - Sophocles

rics

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Re: COACH Handbags 2
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2012, 05:27:26 am »
my hubby's niece works at coach nyc office and she mentioned one time that her boss was coming to the philippines. so we were wondering nga if there is a coach factory there. tanungin ko nga siya.

^i have 2 leather coach bags that was purchased from an outlet store but the quality is good. the 1st bag came with a dust bag also. i probably used this bag 2-3x lang since i find it quite heavy, it was just  impulse buy. my other one is also leather and was just given to me. it didnt come with a dust bag, but the leather is soft and supple. 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 05:32:32 am by rics »
-- If the only prayer you say in your life is "Thank you Lord," that would suffice. --

lyn

• "Be true to yourself!"
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Say what's on your mind. ;)
    • My Blog
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 06:32:26 am »
I used to not like buying coach, d&b, mk or branded handbags but I'm a convert. Kasi most of my purse that I bought cheap easily broken. I end up throwing it sa garbage after a few months of used.

I have 5 coach purses left. I gave some to my mom. And the others I purchase it as a gift. Coach bags are cheap designer handbags to give as birthday gifts or christmas gifts.

Coach is my everyday use handbags. While my d&b or mk handbags I use on special days except sa mk tote bag ko, I use that as my baby bag.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 06:33:58 am by lyn »
No matter how clever or sophisticated a man may appear, he is merely clay waiting to be shaped by the hand of a superior woman.  It is, however, best not to let him know this.
                                                    -Helena Pennington-

akireyhoj

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2012, 11:03:27 am »
authentic ba yung binebenta sa coachfactory.com?

CebuGem

• Amber's Light
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Lucid Intervals
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2012, 01:58:12 pm »
^^the only way you get authentic products is when you buy at Coach stores or via their official website.

by the way, i like the Coach Legacy line.

snow25

• Junior GirlTalker
  • shopping = stress reliever!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 08:38:50 pm »
^ang ganda ng Coach legacy line sis! Na-tetempt ka ako to get one kaso ang mahal dito ng coach. :) Hopefully yun ang i-sale nila next time dito.

akireyhoj

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 09:48:40 pm »
Sis how do you clean your bag? Nagpalit ako ng bag today, medyo madumi na sya :(

janeblaze,project

• GirlTalker
    • scribbles by Jane
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2012, 06:14:06 am »
I  got my  private invitation today  for coach Private party in the Luxe store   within this week  ( I got a 25% coupon )

any suggestions what   i should  buy?

I am torn between colorblock new willis leather bag or should i  get a watch ?

Please help :(

CebuGem

• Amber's Light
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Lucid Intervals
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2012, 02:12:16 pm »
@akireyhoj, i have the same concern. my Coach canvas tote and really looks dirty. I have left it that way kasi i really don't have any idea how to clean them.  :(

akireyhoj

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2012, 02:51:38 pm »
^yung akin parang medyo brown na yung gray part. Mom says super dumi na

janeblaze,project

• GirlTalker
    • scribbles by Jane
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2012, 11:38:27 am »
Sis how do you clean your bag? Nagpalit ako ng bag today, medyo madumi na sya :(

sis  i  know how to clean that  , and you  know what  to  do  na din  :D ;)

akireyhoj

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2012, 11:47:06 am »
^haha!thanks sis sa help!

lheimatte

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2012, 11:47:28 am »
Hi! Share ko lang I bought coach optic metallic medium wristlet sa Urbanista co. (Ex officemate ko yung me ari non), got the product sobrang excited ako to check yung item, okay na sana pero nagulat ako kasi ang nakalagay eh made in philippines!!! Waahh! Totoo ba to? So I search ko meron bang factory ang coach and meron nga sa bataan. Pero I'm wondering kung ang nilalagay ba talaga nila eh made in phillippines... Pero sabi ng urbanista they bought it sa US... Nakaka amaze lang, para lang CK products na nabili namin sa Guiltfree shopping sa UK, sobrang excited kami as in sobrang mura sya only to find out later when we check made in philippines din.. Kaloka!

sugardrop

• Super GirlTalker
  • Loving life's simple pleasures.
    • J'adore Rougit
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2012, 11:56:00 am »
I find the leather Coach bags very durable. Wala appeal sakin yung hindi leather nila kahit gaano ka-cute yung print.
A little backreading won't hurt.

J'adore Rougit

Instagram: greenappletini

theshopaholicprincess

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2012, 05:54:43 pm »
my hubby told me about the coach factory nga daw in Bataan. He knows how much I like Coach bags. Meron ako isa na binigay ng auntie ko as a gift to from US. When we went to HK last March bumili na rin ako ng panlinis ng Coach bag kasi hindi pala pwede basta basta i-polish or ipalinis. 

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!