Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 03 SEP 14
When you read the newspaper in the morning, check out the funnies too--they'll put a smile on your face before you head for work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Re: COACH Handbags 2  (Read 27159 times)

sachism

• proud mom to a very charming daughter and a
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: COACH Handbags 2
« on: July 01, 2012, 12:11:41 AM »
From: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,180895.600.html
We can continue here.

I emailed Coach Customer Service and they will send replacements for my lost tags. Im so happy :)

princess lorraine

• a loving wife and mom:)
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 12:23:54 AM »
Just bought a madison gathered signature sophia color black from my aunt's friend who just came back from the us. Love it :)
Thank You Lord for my beautiful little princess Lorraine Janelle:)

cartman

• MY SWEETEST DOWNFALL...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • "let love replace all our hates"
Re: Re: COACH Handbags 2
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 01:22:49 AM »
nung nag great singapore sale walang sale sa coach sa orchard :(
eto pa naman unang shop na excited ako bisitahin.
"We're allowed to make a lot of mistakes in our lives except the mistakes that destroys us."

akireyhoj

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 07:36:09 AM »
^sis when we went to SG last June 1 sale sa Vivo City and MBS. Meron akong nagustuhan sa vivo city Alexandra yung model. I really like kaso 8k pa din kahit 40% off na sya. Kaya naghahanap ako now ng alexandra bag

sachism

• proud mom to a very charming daughter and a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 09:45:47 AM »
is it cheaper sis sa SG than HK?

akireyhoj

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 10:16:11 AM »
^parang mas mura sa HK sis.

tifay

• If You're Brave enough to Commit, I will devote myself to You..
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Spoiled Bratinella
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 12:37:21 PM »
mga sis i just spoke to my tita from us and we compared the outlets of coach hk&u.s sabi niya mas ok ang quality of outlet from us kaysa sa hk. :( na sad naman ako kase i buy from hk outlet but for me ok naman quality niya.
my tita wants to open a boutique sana from u.s outlets na coach here in manila so hopefully ill get to check quality niya and compare it myself.  ;)
I am a girl who's looking for LOVE. Ridiculous, Inconvenient, Consuming, Can't-Live-Without-You kinda LOVE

princess lorraine

• a loving wife and mom:)
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 03:30:05 PM »
Correct sis mas magaganda talaga mga items sa coach outlets sa us than in hk. Whenever i visit coach outlets in hk wala akong nabibili.  :(
Thank You Lord for my beautiful little princess Lorraine Janelle:)

cartman

• MY SWEETEST DOWNFALL...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • "let love replace all our hates"
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 07:07:29 PM »
mas mura bag sa HK kahit anong brand ewan ko nga ba.
"We're allowed to make a lot of mistakes in our lives except the mistakes that destroys us."

indigo.tulle

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Perspective can make your life better!
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 03:27:02 PM »
mga sisses, can we use our local credit card sa coach.com ??? will be shipping sana to my aunt in the US.........tia.

tinkiwinks

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2012, 11:48:16 PM »
Correct sis mas magaganda talaga mga items sa coach outlets sa us than in hk. Whenever i visit coach outlets in hk wala akong nabibili.  :(

ako naman kaya walang mabili sa outlet in hk... kasi mahal pa rin kahit sale na. hehe :)

juliaroberts

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 09:54:23 PM »
Hi sis, my coach leather bag has stains, mukhang galing sa mga colored clothes ko. Ok ba ang besas?

katd

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 02:53:37 PM »
i have 2 coach bags id say matibay sya talaga and convenient to use.
Goal to be mom. Mom i will be, someday.

abuanddiego

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 03:43:40 PM »
^^sis tinry mo wipe ng damp cloth? anong sabi sa care card?
Say it like you mean it!

heaven_scent102

• Super GirlTalker
  • a proud wife and mommy :D
    • preciousbubbles online boutique (since 2007)
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 01:11:44 PM »
Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him..
Jeremiah 17:7-8

--a proud wife to my husband, mom to my 3 girls Maegan, Mariel and Maike :)

khriseeee

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 11:49:09 PM »
I have 5 coach bags and all of them are at least 3 years old and still in great quality! Love this brand!

I buy the leather items not the cloth. I was at the US outlet store and couldn't decide whether to buy a leather one or a printed canvass bag (same style). Sales lady convinced me to buy leather - she says coach is known for their leather. She is right, all my bags have withstood the test of time - whereas my other leather bags have disintegrated.

The sales are crazy at the outlets - really not worth buying full price if you can wait. There was a canvass bag my aunt bought for 180$, less than a year later at the outlet I found it selling for as low as 70$.

Funny lang coz when you see a bag you like but unsure, hold onto to it and never put it down until you reach the counter to pay. Some items are one of a kind in the store and I've had people follow me waiting for me to put down the bag. I admittedly did the same hahahaha

akireyhoj

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 08:58:44 AM »
mga sis i need your help. do you know if meron trusted online seller na nagbebenta ng authentic coach bags? i want kasi for my bday eh si bf nagtatanong kung san sya makakahanap. wala pa kasing binebentang bag yung friend ko kung san nya binili yung gift nya sakin nung anniv namin. TIA

janeblaze,project

• GirlTalker
  • LIVE . LAUGH . LOVE. REMEMBER
    • scribbles by Jane
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 12:39:09 PM »
I  agree that  Coach is one of the best and affordable brands of handbags out there ( this pertains to  ALL LEATHER Bags ) , I like their COACH ALL LEATHER Originals Collection which  is all man made ( made in USA  yung mga original na COACH bags noon are all made in USA , but now most of them are China made bec of labor costs )

Just be cautious when you  buy  your Coach  bags in Coach Outlet stores mga sissies, make sure you are buying the real deal and not the rejected items that  didn't pass inspection for quality ( I  used to work as a Merchandiser kase and I inspect these items ). Kaya to those who  shop sa Outlet or Factory stores you will rarely see some PURE LEATHER Bags ( big ones ha not the small or wristlet types ). Usually OP art and cloth ones ang naka super sale imagine 50% off from Retail price , then additional 20% off  pa so imagine nalang para kang batang namimili lang ng candy  ;D

one word frees us from all  the weight and  the pain of life, that word is : LOVe - Sophocles

janeblaze,project

• GirlTalker
  • LIVE . LAUGH . LOVE. REMEMBER
    • scribbles by Jane
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2012, 12:41:57 PM »
Yes sis I  totally agree with your tita, the US OUtlet stores are far more have better quality than the ones there in SG or HK
one word frees us from all  the weight and  the pain of life, that word is : LOVe - Sophocles

akireyhoj

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2012, 04:26:56 PM »
^sis friend mo ba si madel? don ako bumili ng bag.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.