Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 26 OCT 14
Worried about your performance at work? Find a mentor and ask for guidance. Learning from a senior will help you get better at your job.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Louis Vuitton Lovers (Thread 17)  (Read 78631 times)

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Louis Vuitton Lovers (Thread 17)
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2012, 03:22:15 PM »
^Pero the bag itself sis (Westminster GM) is very magaan! : )

nancdmd

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2012, 09:45:51 PM »
question po.  where are the prices of lv cheaper? hongkong, singapore or US?  i know mahal dito sa manila right?  :)

cindylulu

• Super GirlTalker
  • live well, love much, laugh often
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2012, 10:09:42 PM »
ah so that's what vachetta means!  I was wondering what it means...

yey! im excited na.  wish ko lang tama mabili ng asawa ko.   ;D and that he'll be meticulous kasi its preloved nga.  i told him to make sure may padlock and keys.  price is around 32k.  is that ok? considering that its second hand?

thank you! thank you!  :)

for a pre-loved monty pm, i think the price is reasonable. just ensure sis that you're buying legit.
The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time - James Taylor

nancdmd

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2012, 11:08:37 PM »
for a pre-loved monty pm, i think the price is reasonable. just ensure sis that you're buying legit.

hay naku sis, i did not push thru buying the pre-loved monty.  It doesn't have the padlock and keys.  told hubby not to buy na lang. actually, he sounded more disappointed than I was. Malayo pala kasi from where he's staying. hehe!

Oh well.  Now i'm on a hunt for a monty pm. I've already fallen in love with this bag.  So mga sis, if you come across one, pre-loved or brand new, let me know.   :) thanks! thanks! 

divamom

• GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2012, 09:34:51 AM »

My brother got me the mono emilie wallet in red from paris and I so love the color! A bit disappointed lang coz it says "maid in spain" when in fact it was bought at the store in champs elysees...

nancdmd

« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2012, 04:50:07 PM »
hi sis princess lorraine!  I couldn't pm you.  can you pm me your contact number?

thanks sis!  :D

cindylulu

• Super GirlTalker
  • live well, love much, laugh often
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2012, 10:36:33 PM »
^^aaww that's too bad sis. at least hindi ka na shortchange. good luck in hunting sis.  :)
The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time - James Taylor

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2012, 10:38:43 PM »
Gusto ko ipa-heat stamp ang Speedy ko. Yung NF ko meron na and I must say mas may personality yung bag pag naka-heat stamp. Hindi na siya syempre tulad ng iba haha I saw a couple of girls sa mall na naka-heat stamp din NF nila, maganda tingnan.

scents01

• proud momma of 2 and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Livin' it Up!
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2012, 12:41:29 AM »
^yes sis, it's very nice!yung sa friend ko, ebene NF tapos red yung letters, standout sya..preferred ko kasi gold, subtle but classy..
Don't settle for less
Don't stop, don't regress
You have greater things inside
You have yet to hit your stride

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2012, 01:41:31 AM »
^Gold din yung akin pero dahil hindi ako binigyan ng options ng LV GB haha Nung pag-uwi ko nalang nalaman ko na marami palang colors yun.

leelou

• Senior GirlTalker
  • fifth element
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2012, 03:19:07 AM »
hubby just gifted me my very fist LV!!! his advance birthday gift to me yipee! :) it's a Hampstead MM Damier Ebene and i love it ;)

honestly, i'm not into LV or other expensive bags. if ever, sabi ko sa sarili ko kahit isa lang ok na and i am already thinking of saving up for a Trevi. mga 2 years na ipunan ito  ;D pero inunahan na ako ni hubby. so happy! hehe
Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

~ ka [3] na ~

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Stuffs For Sale
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2012, 02:24:32 AM »
^thats exactly what i said to myself mga 4 yrs ago, sabi ko "isang lv lang ok na ako"' oh well after i had my first lv bag, the rest is history, hehe
Wishlist:
Chanel GST
Chanel 2.55 flap bag
Hermes Birkin

snowkittycat

• GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2012, 03:04:00 AM »
Sisses, I'm going to Europe next month. Andaming nagpabili sa kin sa office ng LV bags. How do I get the tourist tax refund? What's the process?

I havent decided yet what bag I'm gonna get, ang hirap pumili!

DocShe_713

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2012, 06:18:50 AM »
First, you are only allowed to buy 2 bags per passport. The tax refund. They will give you the necessary documents and before leaving the Europe, at the airport, you can get your cash rebate for 10% or ask them to credit the rebate to your credit card for 12%. But with my experience, rebate was paid to my credit card at 10% also and it took around 2 months. So my suggestion is just opt for the cash.

snowkittycat

• GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2012, 06:58:52 AM »
Thanks, DocShe! A couple more questions. :) Does that mean 2 bags of any brand or just LV? Is there a limit on shoes and other stuff?
I'm going to buy in Paris but we're flying out from Rome, can i get the tax rebate there?
Where can I get these information? :)

leelou

• Senior GirlTalker
  • fifth element
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2012, 02:51:25 PM »
^thats exactly what i said to myself mga 4 yrs ago, sabi ko "isang lv lang ok na ako"' oh well after i had my first lv bag, the rest is history, hehe

haha! yup, sis. i'm still gonna save up for the Trevi!  ;D
Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

nancdmd

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2012, 11:25:22 AM »
Sisses! Advise pls. which one? Monty pm or rivington pm? They both hav the same look right?

Thanks thanks!

princess lorraine

• a loving wife and mom:)
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2012, 07:13:03 PM »
^sis, rivington pm is too small. You might want to consider rivington gm instead.  :) but in my honest opinion, between monty pm and rivington gm, i will still go for monty pm.  ;)
Thank You Lord for my beautiful little princess Lorraine Janelle:)

mjs83

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2012, 09:33:00 PM »
Hi to all :) Im new in this forum, I just want to ask anyone re my concern,I recently bought a speedy 35 mono in Greenbelt, I noticed that the buttons and the hardware has a different shade of gold(very light) from the padlock(deep orange gold) and keys. Is it normal nowadays?

gorgeousmama

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2012, 02:48:53 AM »
yung wallet ko pa lang naka heat stamp , had it the day I bought it, but now Im contemplating on doing the same sa NF ko

planning to score an Artsy or Totally sa trip namin this coming DEC, hope matuloy... :P

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.