Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 19 DEC 14
Want to look and feel beautiful? Spritz on a sexy scent on your pulse points for an instant confidence boost.
  • Good House Keeping
    End your year on a sweet note with the December issue of Good Housekeeping magazine!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: THE BON APPÉTIT DIET by Dr. Jean Michel-Cohen  (Read 11684 times)

dooonna

• GirlTalker
Re: THE BON APPÉTIT DIET by Dr. Jean Michel-Cohen
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 10:40:22 AM »
May voucher na ulit from CCP :) More feedbacks please sa mga bumili before :) Thanks!
"I think, they should list shopping as a cardiovascular activity. My heart never beats as fast as it does when I see a 'reduced by 50 percent' sign" - Confessions of a Shopaholic ♥

http://colordusts.tumblr.com/

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2012, 02:29:55 AM »
I'm also interested. Tempted to get the 6-month voucher but it's almost christmas. Not a good time to start.

hi_landprincess

• A full time wife and mom. Office girl by day, Make Up Artist by night. ;D
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Registered Seller #302 :)
    • http://users.boardnation.com/~kikaysisterhood/index.php
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2012, 09:52:35 PM »
bumili ako ng voucher dito last july. easy to follow yung diet, wala lang siguro talaga akong discipline. :(

dooonna

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2012, 08:49:01 AM »
^ Did you lose weight sis kahit papaano? And, available naman ba sa local market 'yung ingredients/foods? :)
"I think, they should list shopping as a cardiovascular activity. My heart never beats as fast as it does when I see a 'reduced by 50 percent' sign" - Confessions of a Shopaholic ♥

http://colordusts.tumblr.com/

ross24

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2012, 02:28:08 PM »
^available yung mga ingredients locally sis and madadali lang yung mga menu. Nagchecheat din kasi ako minsan, kaya umpisahan ko ulit from week 1 haha.

Boston28

• Probationary
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 11:08:39 AM »
@V_for_Victoria can you give a glimpse of a sample meal for a day? I want to try this but at my dorm, i only have rice cooker and oven, and i'm afraid i may not be able to follow the said meal plan. Are the recipes versatile? Thanks!

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2012, 06:01:21 PM »
^ aw. I entered na my voucher last monday, which means i'm starting on monday. Problem ko nga i will be out of town for undas. Can i delay it kaya?

Thanks.

beanie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2012, 06:11:16 PM »
Hi! I wonder if you guys have a sample menu even just for a day, or even a meal, so I can Gage if I can more or less prepare or make the dishes in this diet? It would be a big help. Thanks! :)

I've just been to it's website. I was about to order the 3-month plan but the cursor is on the 6-month plan automatically and won't change. Since last night pa yun. Parang andaya naman. Mafoforce ka to buy tuloy the higher plan. I dunno. Is it just my iPad that's malfunctioning?  :-\
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 06:56:20 AM by beanie »

V_for_Victoria

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Call me Vic ;)
    • My diet and exercise blog on BelleToday.com.ph
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2012, 04:29:11 PM »
Sorry for the late replies, ladies! Been crazy busy (in a good way). Really excited for big things next year. :)

@ clueless: Please write to us with your details at http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/contact, and we can happily restart your program for you. :)

@ beanie: So sorry to hear about this, but we are familiar with this problem for iPad users, and we're working on a fix for it. You should be able to select the 3-month program using a personal computer, if that's what you want to start out with. :) You can also call our hotline at 491-7676 (Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm) if you want to place an order.
You can also send us your e-mail address at the link I listed above, if you want a sample meal plan. :)

clueless

• Super GirlTalker
    • babytopia.ph
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2012, 05:14:59 PM »
^ ok lang ba yon sis even if it's supposedly my second week na this week?

V_for_Victoria

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Call me Vic ;)
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2012, 08:19:56 AM »
^ No problem at all. :)

dibuheraque

• Probationary
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2012, 02:44:54 PM »
so sad  :( bon appetit special price in cash cash pinoy already ended yesterday. huhuhu
sis is there any other buying sites where i could get the plan on a lower price? Ms V, is there extended accommodation sa plan? :) thanks!

V_for_Victoria

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Call me Vic ;)
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2012, 05:03:54 PM »
Sorry, no plans yet for the deal.

But the offers we have on our site aren't bad either. :)
http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/payment.asp

foxy04

• GirlTalker
    • Ella Bella's Ramblings
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2013, 08:16:36 PM »
I've saw the Dr. Cohen diet plan on promo is Cash-Cash Pinoy: http://www.cashcashpinoy.com/#!/21-leisure-and-lifestyle/d/9062-lose-weight-for-the-summer-with-dr-cohen

Well I availed the voucher and about to pay tomorrow. I hope this diet will work for me. Actually, I've tried being active again with some cardio activities, however I'm not loosing weight. I'm really crossing my fingers for this diet  :)

DocShe_713

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2013, 06:13:12 PM »
Sorry but this is totally different from the Cohen lifestyle program.

V_for_Victoria

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Call me Vic ;)
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2013, 03:50:40 PM »
Sorry but this is totally different from the Cohen lifestyle program.
Yes, we make it clear that it's totally different from Cohen Lifestyle. :)

ETA: Hi, GT Admins! I see that I've been marked for solicitation. My apologies, it wasn't my intention. I haven't had time to participate in the other GT forums in the past few months, and only check this thread to address concerns. I had hoped that putting our contact details up here would redirect inquiries away from this forum. PM isn't the best avenue for me, since I rarely come to this site anymore. Anyway, I'll just be more careful next time. :)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 03:59:30 PM by V_for_Victoria »

peaceinsolitude

• GirlTalker
  • Never asume
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2013, 02:32:34 PM »
This deal is available again in cashcashpinoy. Makes me want to try it dahil I dont habe time to excercise but I can cook naman and no qualms din sa pagbabaon.
^sis can you please let me know what kind of food would I be eating uf i het this program?

foxy04

• GirlTalker
    • Ella Bella's Ramblings
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2013, 02:41:56 PM »
I didn't push through with my voucher purchase. I checked the website of THE BON APPÉTIT DIET. I saw unhappy feedback from their customers.

This is different nga daw with the Cohen Lifestyle. I have a friend who enrolled in the authentic Cohen lifestyle. She need to loose some weight so she can conceive a baby. When she enrolled with the Cohen lifestyle she had drastic weight loss and now she's three months preggy  ;D

V_for_Victoria

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Call me Vic ;)
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2013, 10:35:25 AM »
^ Where did you see the unhappy feedback, sis? Please give me the link, so we can make sure that these customers are ultimately satisfied. :)

Yes, we make it perfectly clear that we're different from the Cohen Lifestyle diet. These are both effective diets naman. It all depends on your goals and preferences, and as long as you're healthy and happy doing so. :)

ETA: In case anyone's interested, Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen's first book in English, The Parisian Diet, is available at Fully Booked. :)
http://www.fullybookedonline.com/the-parisian-diet
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:56:58 AM by V_for_Victoria »

gwensab

• Isang makulit na
  • GirlTalker
  • Chossss.... ^_^
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2013, 12:46:45 PM »
I purchased the promo for bon appetit sa cashcashpinoy.. nung sinusunod ko pa yung karamihan sa guidelines sa pagkain maraming nakakapansin na i was losing weight. yun nga lang tamad tamaran mode na naman ako since naging busy sa schooling ng aking kiddo ( excuses excuses! LOL)...
madali naman sundan yung plans... kaya nga lang tyaga din sa paggogrocery ng mga kailangan. ito yung diet plan na hindi ka gugutumin.  ;)
When I gave birth to my child a new mom was born. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.