Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 23 JUL 14
Learn and keep active at the same time! Listen to audiotapes and podcasts while commuting or exercising.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Starbucks Thread 10  (Read 45696 times)

lovely_chic

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Starbucks Thread 10
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 10:56:02 PM »
I love their Signature Hot Choco.. Medyo nakakalimutan ko na yung fave drinks ko which are Mocha and Caramel Macchiato because of this one.. :D

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ♥Chocoholic.Java Junkie.Shopping Diva♥
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2012, 05:33:16 AM »
Super yummy ng purple yam cake nila. Nagustuhan ko talaga! ;) Medyo sweet lang icing pero winner pa rin. Love the macapuno and red bean filling, sana may ube halaya talaga! any idea how much kaya 1 whole nito? I'm tempted to buy one whole, haha. 8)

Can't wait sa Christmas sandwiches and pastries. Hoping my fruit & nut toast will make a comeback! :P
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 07:17:50 PM by u8mypinkcookies »
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles. ♥

Munchy Crunchy

lovely_chic

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2012, 07:13:16 PM »
^ Usually their cakes (whole) cost 1k+ but it's really worth it.

friendlygoat

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2012, 07:35:50 PM »
i also like their choco macadamia cookie. which branches carry the multi grain bagel? wala sa fully booked fort.

silverlilac

• Super GirlTalker
  • Lovin' My Life...:)
    • A World of Serendipity
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2012, 08:03:06 PM »
^^^ ang yummy nga ng purple yam cake! ;)
"It's just something that happens as you grow up: You realize it's less important to have many friends, and more important to have REAL ones..." - Richie Rich

http://aworldofserendipity.wordpress.com/

sexy_07

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2012, 02:06:17 PM »
how much yung Very Berry hibiscus and Cool lime?

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2012, 05:58:44 PM »
^^ yes sis! Super panalo sakin :) sana nga may ube halaya talaga sa layers.

@lovely_chic: yah alam ko mga P1k cheesecakes nila, pero P110/slice lang kasi ube cake so baka cheaper dim 1 whole.

@friendlygoat: sa mga napupuntahan ko in Makati, lagi naman meron. Baka nagkataon lang out of stock sa Fullybooked? I like that too, wag lang sobrang toasted coz ang tigas. I first discovered it kasi that used to be the bread they use for the tomato-mozzarella-basil sandwich before they changed it to wholewheat focaccia.

I was just reading some tweets from bloggers. May new drink daw ulit this July 31. Then they tweeted photis of some of the new stuff like Tuna Dill sandwich, Rocky Road cake and mocha silvanas... ;) Oh no, does this mean mawawala na yung purple yam cake?! :(
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:32:49 PM by u8mypinkcookies »
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles. ♥

Munchy Crunchy

lovely_chic

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2012, 08:50:33 PM »
^ I was there this afternoon to have a bite of Beef and Mushroom Pie and I got a chance to look at their Purple Yam Cake it's 942php if I am not mistaken. Woah, Rocky Road Cake?! Sound so yummy.. :D

hungrydevil

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2012, 08:58:38 PM »
purple yam or rocky road? anong mas HINDI matamis?

bibits

• happy and proud wife and mommy
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • thankful:)
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2012, 09:10:58 PM »
Fave ko ngayon green tea latte:)

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2012, 12:10:14 AM »
Ang daming bagong sandwiches ngayon, di ko alam anong uunahin ko.

Ang recent na na-try ko yung Very Berry Hibiscus. Weird ang lasa na parang yung mga Chinese na candies pero masarap.

lovely_chic

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2012, 12:22:22 AM »
^ That Very Berry Hibiscus is the most fave of my mom. May nakita akong Mocha Silvanas I wonder how it taste like since hindi ako masyado mahilig sa silvanas pero gusto ko itry coz it's Mocha.

princess lorraine

• a loving wife and mom:)
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2012, 06:13:46 AM »
For the drinks, i always go for mocha frap.  :) i tried jabe chip frap before but for me it's too sweet.  :)
For the desserts, i love their butterscotch bar, banoffee pie, sanzrival and caramel belgian waffle. They used to have mango madness and i like it too.  :)

Thank You Lord for my beautiful little princess Lorraine Janelle:)

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2012, 06:29:31 PM »
I was supposed to try the deli sandwich pero ended up picking my old fave-- spinach and mushroom breakfast sandwich! :) na-miss ko yun!

Masarap din pala Bottled Tazo peach flavor nila. Yung flavored water in bottles ba okay dina. I wanna buy the strawberry flavor next time if okay sya?

Munchy Crunchy

hungrydevil

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2012, 07:30:50 PM »
wala na atang purple yam.

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2012, 08:33:51 PM »
^ yes wala na. they removed it na when the new food items were introduced this month :(

malaki rin pala than the regular size yung mocha silvana. P95 ata per piece, I thought the size is the usual lang, parang ang mahal. didn't get to try it pa. Yung Rocky Road cake, nakita ko kanina and ang sinful sa itsura palang. Haha!

Munchy Crunchy

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2012, 08:39:33 PM »
May naka-try na nung Cool Lime?

redhead69

• Imperfect yet loving, sweet and bubbly, seductive and sophisticated, a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2012, 07:15:32 PM »
Strawberries and Cream <3

cess

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2012, 09:54:33 PM »
di namin type yung cool lime, mas feel ko yung berry ba yun? although mixed, yung iba mas gusto yung lime..

I wanna drink signature hot choco right now.. :(
Pray, hope and don't worry

il mare

• GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2012, 06:01:47 PM »
tried cool lime, yuck ang weird ng taste.  unnatural flavor

trying hard mojito :(

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.